Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale

4001 N 89th St, Scottsdale, Arizona 85251

219 Reviews of Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale

June 19, 2018

"Only deal with Ben for a fair, honest experience. "

- DealerR

I came into buy a car and I worked with Ben. The car was brought up to the front and was nice and cool inside, as it was a hot day! Thank you for your great customer service and your willingness to get the job done. I appreciate the time you took to work with me--you went above and beyond!

Brock Roulier
June 18, 2018

"Left with a new car and a great experience. "

- amosdodson

I went this last week and bought a pre-owned used G37s from Ben Brown and he was a pleasant to do business with. Everything went very smooth and he got me set up with fresh window tent and was very easy to deal with. No pressure and everyone at this dealership was great. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a car to check out this dealership. Very fair price and great atmosphere.

Jun 18, 2018 -

Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale responded

Amos Dodson, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Ben and the team. We are thrilled you had a good experience, and look forward to seeing you back for service. Regards Jason Church General Manager Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale

"Great Experience"

- billl169

I went to test drive and see about upgrading to a larger vehicle my experience was great and i had there for two hours and left with a used minivan. Every thing was taken care of by a couple of great people Junor Alvarez of sales and Mike in financing.

Junior Alvarez
Michael Gronski
Jun 18, 2018 -

Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale responded

Bill Thanks for sharing your great experience. I am thrilled that Mike and Junior were able to make this a great experience. Regards Jason Church General Manager Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale

"Total delight"

- Ktnorton

On a recommendation from a coworker I came to see Ed on Saturday. He was easy to talk to and work with throughout the process. He made buying a car quick and painless, which is awesome. I will definitely be back to Ed when it's time for a new car.

Michael Gronski
June 15, 2018

"Courtesy Volvo's the Best"

- Johnny12

I was looking for a dependable vehicle for my wife, and I called Courtesy Volvo. I talked to Ben Brown, an amazing customer service rep. I explained to him what we were looking for in a vehicle and how much we could afford to pay monthly for our vehicle. He assured me that if we came in that he would get the deal done, and he did. We got a great car dependable car that my wife love's. Thanks Courtesy Volvo for your amazing customer service. I'm looking forward to purchasing another vehicle there, this its for me. See you soon Ben.

June 15, 2018

"Exceptional Customer service! "

- Kiuni1

My husband called Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale a couple of months ago. We were assisted by a customer service representative by the name of “Ben Brown” Ben was very thorough and explained everything to my husband and I. He answered all of our questions and he helped us find the perfect car. I gave a 5 star rating because, I thought this search was going to take days but he got it done in hours. Ben made sure we were ok with our monthly payments and how we liked the car etc. Also, I sent a referral over to find a car. She found a car and was very satisfied. I was rewarded with a refer bonus as well! “Ben” made sure we were compensated. “Ben” really takes care of his customers. Thank you so much Ben Brown.

June 14, 2018

"Ed the sales advisor and Jeremy the sales manager "

- Ziad12

Ed as well as Jermy went out of their way to make our dreams come true with the Audi S5. They were so helpful. And truly cared about us as well as the vehicle. For any car needs refer to them (:

Jason Moroso
June 14, 2018

"Stop Searching! Go to Courtesy Volvo!"

- Taranicol

I bought a BMW 135i from this dealership back in November of 2017. The car had a small oil leak but I was reassured that the dealership was going to take care of me! Unfortunately we ran into a few issues with the car being out of warranty and a little miscommunication. Over time the car continued to leak and problems escalated. There was a lot of back and fourth over what needed to be done but Im very thankful for the customer service at this dealership as it can not be surpassed. Jeremy Sarnataro alone is enough of a reason to make me want to return to this dealership, as well as Brian Lawrence and Armand Slason. For anyone who reads this and is interested in buying a used car I can personally vouch for this dealership. This dealership had an easy shot to screw me over in my used beamer by not taking care of defects that the warranty didn't cover, but they did. Buying a used car is always scary because you never know what you're truly going to get as Carfax can't tell you everything. Unlike most dealerships Courtesy Volvo of Scottsdale isn't just chasing after people for their money! They actually stick around and help their customers out even after a purchase has been made. My car has been in the shop for the past few weeks being fixed and worked on and Jeremy was kind enough to lend me a loaner car! This dealership is honestly a dream as long as the staff stays the same I will be sure to continue coming back to this dealership in the future. Jeremy Sarnataro has personally gone above and beyond in helping me through this entire process and I feel confident recommending them to anyone. You will not be let down as this is one of the only dealerships that I have had a positive outcome with in the past 6 cars I've had. I honestly would have never posted a review on here but after reading a few negative reviews I wanted to set the record straight. I personally feel those negative reviews were a result of not letting the dealership take car of them. As stated before this experience could have been a total nightmare but I was lucky to find a dealership who cares so much about their customers. This is an amazing dealership and I have yet to meet a single person who works their who would convince me otherwise. Best of luck to all those in the search for a new car! Thank you Courtesy team!

Brian Lawrence
Armand Slason
June 13, 2018

"Great experience"

- M.airey

Ed and everyone at the dealership were very nice and helpful when my son needed a new vehicle for his family. He got the vehicle he wanted at a price he could afford.

June 11, 2018

"First Volvo Experience "

- smwilliams10

We had a great experience buying out first Volvo. Robby answered all our questions and took the time to show us how to operate everything. He was very knowledgeable and patient. Jeremy also was great and making sure the deal worked out for all parties. Great customer service all around!

Robby .