Criswell Acura

Al Zayas, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Criswell Acura

Al Zayas

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

January 16, 2018

"Happy New MDX Customer!!!!"

- katshanhill

My sales consultant Brandon Stanley was very professional and exhibited exceptional customer service skills. There was no beating around the bush, I told him what I was interested in, and he you immediately went and spoke with his Sales Manager, Lamont Randall. Lamont thank you for locating and delivering my preferred color of the MDX!!! Both were extremely friendly and knowledgeable of the MDX. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. However, I did stress my concern about spending too much time, completing financial paperwork in the dealership. Needless to say, that was not the case at Criswell Acura in Annapolis, Angela Behr got me and in and out very quickly less than 45 minutes of completing paperwork. Thank you!!! I Love my MDX. I highly recommend Brandon Stanley of Criswell Acura in Annapolis, MD.

Angela Behr
Lamont Randall
Other Employees : Brandon Stanley

November 22, 2017

"Happy New Acura Customer"

- TLXShoe

Being new to the Annapolis area, but having leased multiple Acura vehicles in the past, I had high expectations for my experience at Criswell Acura and I'm happy to say they were realized. My salesman Brandon Stanley and Sales Manager Lamont Randall were both excellent. Brandon was friendly, answered all of my questions honestly and was super easy to work with. Together with Lamont I've never negotiated a lease quicker. No sooner had Brandon gone to speak with Lamont while working on a deal, then Brandon was on his way right back to me. Probably the fastest that I've ever completed a new vehicle lease AND on a Saturday no less! Very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the Criswell experience and I'm looking forward to being a repeat customer for many years to come!

Lamont Randall
Brandon Stanley

September 21, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- dabeans

I recently purchased a used Toyota 4Runner at Criswell through Lake Walton. From the initial meeting to the final handshake he was honest, forthright, and extremely pleasant to work with. I honestly believe he had my interests at heart, and has continued to follow up on my satisfaction weeks after the sale! Despite being a used vehicle it was immaculate and despite 50K miles still smelled new. It was a pleasure working with the Criswell team, which was an incredible relief after dealing with multiple area dealerships that were less than enjoyable. I am very happy with my purchase. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealership, and would insist on Lake as my salesperson!

Lake Walton