Criswell Acura

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

September 21, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- dabeans

I recently purchased a used Toyota 4Runner at Criswell through Lake Walton. From the initial meeting to the final handshake he was honest, forthright, and extremely pleasant to work with. I honestly believe he had my interests at heart, and has continued to follow up on my satisfaction weeks after the sale! Despite being a used vehicle it was immaculate and despite 50K miles still smelled new. It was a pleasure working with the Criswell team, which was an incredible relief after dealing with multiple area dealerships that were less than enjoyable. I am very happy with my purchase. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealership, and would insist on Lake as my salesperson!

Lake Walton
Paul Daley

August 25, 2017

"Great experience with MDX purchase"

- John Keith

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned 2016 MDX Advanced from Criswell Acura in Annapolis and it was a positive car-buying experience. Michael Benso was the salesperson and he did an excellent job of explaining the differences between two models I was considering. He was very knowledgeable about the features of both vehicles. Even when I decided at first that I needed more time to think about the purchase, I didn't get badgered like has been the case with salesmen at other dealerships. I finalized the deal with sales manager Alan Hannon. Alan made me fair offer on the Acura and an equally fair offer on my Lexus trade-in. Alan also walked me through all of the features of the car which was a huge help. I financed the car through Acura (Honda) and Angela Behr (at my request) flew threw the paperwork to get me on the road quickly. If you are in the market for a used Acura or Audi then I highly recommend working with Michael, Alan, and Angela at Criswell Acura.

Angela Behr
Alan Hannon
Other Employees : Michael Benso

August 17, 2017

"Purchase of MDX from Ty Pearmon"

- maryloulindholm

Ty Pearmon was an outstanding salesperson when we bought our new MDX on August 5th - he was informative about the changes to this MDX compared to the one we currently have and spent time ensuring that we went away as happy customers. We never felt pressure and enjoyed talking to him while we went through the process of buying the car. Ty is a real professional and understands customer service - great interpersonal skills! Criswell is lucky to have him on its sales force!! We will definitely refer friends and family to Ty when they are looking for a new car. Paul Daley was also excellent in how he presented the financing and warranty options. Both Ty and Paul are a credit to Criswell. Richard and Mary Lou Lindholm

Paul Daley