Criswell Acura

1701 West Street, Annapolis, Maryland 21401 Directions

1,054 Reviews of Criswell Acura

January 24, 2019

"Awesome Experience @ CAA- Extremely Satisfied Customer!"

- JoshL

I went looking for a used vehicle at Criswell Acura Audi Annapolis. I was immediately greeted at the door by Vance Ellis. Vance was pleasant, asked the right questions, and customized the price and service to our needs. I showed them the KBB on the car I was interested in, and they beat it by $1000 less than the KBB value; there wasn't a need for price haggling back and forth. I barely write reviews, but this dealership gave me such an excellent experience that I felt that people need to know how great everyone is at this dealership! Thanks, Vance & Alan Hannon (Pre-Owned Sales Manager) for all your help! We will see you in the future for our next car!

January 10, 2019

"Awesome Experience!"

- Happy Customer!!!

I highly recommend the dealership and the honest, fast, and efficient service I received. My salesman, Brandon Stanley was very accommodating and willing to go the extra mile for my business. The Sales Manager, Lamont Randall was simply “THE BEST”! He stepped in by email and phone when I emailed Brandon and he was not available. He stayed late to ensure I was taken care of. He did not have the salesman running back and forth with fake offers-“Simply The Best”. Finally, Angela Behr was fast and friendly and got me out of the office quickly. Thank you Criswell Acura team for the best car purchase transaction I have ever had out of 5 dealerships!

Brandon Stanley
September 04, 2018

"Michael Benso @ Criswell Acura Annapolis - Awesome!"

- jspilker419

This is my second time buying a car as Criswell Acura and they are THE BEST! Alan Hannon, Michael Benso, and the rest of the team are great to work with! All are very knowledgeable and honest. Will be back again for our next car.

Other Employees : Michael Benso

Criswell Acura responded

Dear jspilker419, thank you very much for your repeat business and for your great review of Mike, me and the Criswell Acura team. It was a pleasure working with you as well and I am very happy that you had a great experience with all of us. As always, it would be a pleasure to work with you again with your next vehicle purchase when the time is right. Sincerely, Alan Hannon, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

August 18, 2018

"Very satisfied buyers"

- cyberwonk

We just purchased our fifth Acura from this dealer. As usual, the process went very smoothly. After we expressed interest online, the sales manager Lamont Randall promptly set us up with sales representative Kae Engel, who helped us navigate the entire process with attention and care. We appreciated her clear explanations and demonstrations of all the new technological features that are becoming standard on cars. We received fair pricing on the new car and our trade-in with no haggling. The particular model we were interested in was not in stock when we first came in, but Criswell was able to locate one within a couple of days. Once the car arrived, Angela Behr handled the financial side of things with efficiency and dispatch. All this should give some indication of why we have kept coming back to Criswell Acura over the years.

Kae Engel

Criswell Acura responded

Dear cyberwonk, thank you very much for your 5th Acura purchase from Criswell Acura!! I am very happy to hear that all went very smoothly and that you were very pleased with the overall professionalism of Kae, Angela, me and the Criswell Acura team. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Be sure to take advantage of our ACURA ACCELERATED SERVICE, no appointment, no need to call, just come on in for your regular scheduled maintenance and we complete that service within 1 hour having two Acura trained technicians working on your vehicle at the same time, using Genuine Acura Parts. Thank you again, enjoy your beautiful Acura!! Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

May 04, 2018

"The most stress free no pressure car buying experience ever!"

- Edeard

I completely enjoyed working with sales representative Gerry Jackson. His professionalism and friendly attitude coupled with his knowledge of the RDX and all its sophisticated technology was extraordinary, and made for a very enjoyable experience. His patience, understanding and unique ability to explain this technology in simple terms was very much needed and welcomed. Gerry exemplifies to me the best in what a new car salesmen should represent, and I'm sure he's a real asset to Criswell Acura! I would highly recommend Criswell Acura to anyone seeking a friendly, professional no hassle car buying experience and I would be remiss if I didn't also mention Mr. Lamont Randall sales manager for Criswell who was very instrumental in giving me a great deal.

Gerry Jackson

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Edeard, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Gerry, me and the Criswell Acura team. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with Gerrys professionalism and knowledge of the Acura products. Acura manufacturers world class vehicles with the state of the art technology and its fantastic that you are going to experience such a fine automobile. Please let us know if you need further assistance, the entire Criswell Acura team is always here to serve you. Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

April 14, 2018

"True to their word, no games"

- J&C W

We test drove the MDX with Brandon who really knew all of the functionality and answered all of our questions. We price shopped via phone and worked a deal with Brandon. When we came in to make the purchase, all of the numbers lined up exactly as expected except they surpassed our expected trade in value! What a pleasant surprise! Angela had everything ready and it was the most pleasant buying experience we have ever had, by far. John & Clair W.

Brandon Stanley
April 04, 2018

"Help with key FAB- FIXED PERFECTLY"

- DSG315

Both of my key FAB's stopped working. Both had non-working "UNLOCK" buttons. I called the parts department at Criswell Acura and was able to order the internal part for a much cheaper cost than replacing the entire Key/FAB. (the parts department walked me through an assessment to figure out what to do) They ordered "internal part" and the next day installed them in my key fab's!!! Both work like new now!!! Austin from the parts department did a great job taking it apart and reassembling the key fab's!!! Soooooo happy they are working again!!! THANKS, Austin and Criswell Acura!!!

Austin - parts department
March 27, 2018

"Excellent dealership with excellent people."

- lj9277

I can't say enough about how great my family's experience at Criswell Acura was. My parents were in a bad car crash recently and my mother's MDX was totaled. Criswell Acura salesman Leo Holmes and finance manager Angela Behr were great and took very good care of my parents. We were treated wonderfully and got a great lease deal on a brand new MDX. The owner, George Criswell, is a great guy, runs a great business, and hires great people. I can't imagine a car dealership being better than this one. Louie M. Annapolis, MD

George Criswell
Other Employees : Leo Holmes

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Louie M, thank you very much for referring your parents to Criswell Acura and thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure assisting them and the entire transaction went very smooth. I am very happy to hear that they were pleased with our performance, especially with Leo and Angela. If there is anything further that we can do for you or your parents, please let us know. The entire Criswell Acura team is here for you all. Thank you. Sincerely, George Criswell, President 443-482-3200

March 23, 2018

"EXCELLENT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!"

- Towanda/Emmett11

Vance and Alan are AWESOME!!!! We saw the car. We loved it and they made it happen. The car was in EXCELLENT CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT. BEAUTIFUL CAR.. They made us feel very comfortable with the choice we made. (Alan kept giving our daughter Sunny Delight lol) No regrets at all. When we decide to buy another car, we will defiantly be going back to Criswell!!!!!

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Towanda/Emmett11, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Vance, Dawn, me and Criswell Acura. I am very happy that you were pleased with our performance and that you were very happy with the condition of your vehicle. You purchased a beautiful vehicle, enjoy. We are all here for you when you are ready for another vehicle, thank you again! Sincerely, Alan Hannon, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

March 17, 2018

"Great service!"

- acirksena

Dealt with Vance Ellis in the used car department at Criswell when buying my certified pre owned A7. The car was in outstanding shape and the customer service couldn’t have been better. Got a great deal on it and everyone was extremely helpful during the whole process. Thanks guys!!

Criswell Acura responded

Dear acirksena, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Vance, Dawn, me and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with our performance and that the beautiful A7 that you purchased was in outstanding shape. The entire Criswell team is here for you, please let us know if you need additional assistance. Sincerely, Alan Hannon, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

1 - 10 of 1,054 results