Criswell Acura

1701 West Street, Annapolis, Maryland 21401 Directions

1,054 Reviews of Criswell Acura

February 13, 2018

"Fantastic - No pressure and fast!"

- DonnaF

I could not have been more satisfied with my experience at Criswell. I reached out to the dealership ahead of time and was introduced to Brandon Stanley. Brandon was prepared to demonstrate all of the qualities the new TLX. He was very well informed and was able to answer all of our technical and mechanical questions. Once we narrowed down our decision, Lamont gave us a quick breakdown of the buying vs. leasing options - a 10 minute process vs. hours at another dealership. After considering many options for a mid-size luxury vehicle, my husband and I returned to Criswell. They made us feel like part of the family and satisfied our needs. Angela in Finance had all of the paperwork prepared and before I knew it we were out the door in our new car. The efficiency is what surprised me the most (after spending 4 hours at another dealership just to get a quote). Criswell won me and my husband over and we cannot be more happy with our new TLX. Thank you.

Mar 27, 2018 -

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Donnaf, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Angela, Brandon, me and Criswell Acura. I love your review because speed and efficiency is a main focus for us at Criswell Acura and the entire Criswell team being very respectful of our clients time. We will spend more time with our clients if they like and we try to go at a pace that is right for you. The Acura TLX is a fantastic vehicle and I hope you have many years of great driving with your Acura. Please remember that Criswell Acura now has ACURA ACCELERATED SERVICE, we can complete most of your maintenance services within 1 hour, no appointment, don't call us, just show up. We will work within your time schedule and get the job done professionally for you using GENUINE ACURA PARTS and trained Acura technicians. Thank you again, it was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

February 08, 2018

"Excellent NSX purchase experience"

- nsxbuyer

Brandon, Lamont and Angela were all very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful! The NSX doesn't simply sell itself; their efforts ultimately made a big difference.

Criswell Acura responded

Dear nsxbuyer, thank you very much for your business and for your positive review of Angela, Brandon, me and Criswell Acura. It was an absolute pleasure working with you regarding your NSX purchase. You are now driving one of the most advanced, high performance exotic sports cars in the world that is comfortable and will provide you years of reliable, trouble free driving. What a combination!!! We are super excited for you. Enjoy this special Acura NSX and if there is anything that we can do for you during your NSX ownership time period, please call on us. We are all here to serve you!! Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

February 03, 2018

"Excellent MDX Experience"

- Laura101

After having leased Honda Pilots from across the street we decided to checkout the MDX . We were very surprised a new Honda Pilot was going to be more expensive than the MDX. Easy decision at that point. We were very happy with Brandon, Lamont, and Angela. They met and even exceeded our leasing experience. Also we would like to give a shout out to Kae for her knowledge with setting up our iPhones and Apple CarPlay. Thank you and we will be back!

Kae Engel

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Laura101, thank you very much for your business and for your positive review of Angela, Kae, Brandon, me and Criswell Acura. You are spot on with your comments and until you actually look at the facts, you can get the luxury version Acura for the same or lower price than the Honda Pilot and the Acura has a longer warranty and so much more!! I am very happy that you were pleased with all of us and that we exceeded your expectations. The entire Criswell Acura team is here to serve you during your MDX ownership period. Be sure to utilize our ACURA ACCELERATED SERVICE, just simply drive your car in anytime and we will complete the required maintenance within (1) hour while you wait!! Thank you again and enjoy your beautiful Acura MDX! Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

January 16, 2018

"Happy New MDX Customer!!!!"

- katshanhill

My sales consultant Brandon Stanley was very professional and exhibited exceptional customer service skills. There was no beating around the bush, I told him what I was interested in, and he you immediately went and spoke with his Sales Manager, Lamont Randall. Lamont thank you for locating and delivering my preferred color of the MDX!!! Both were extremely friendly and knowledgeable of the MDX. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. However, I did stress my concern about spending too much time, completing financial paperwork in the dealership. Needless to say, that was not the case at Criswell Acura in Annapolis, Angela Behr got me and in and out very quickly less than 45 minutes of completing paperwork. Thank you!!! I Love my MDX. I highly recommend Brandon Stanley of Criswell Acura in Annapolis, MD.

Other Employees : Brandon Stanley

Criswell Acura responded

Dear katshanhill, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Brandon, Angela, me and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with our professionalism and customer service skills. We are always respectful of our clients time and understand that although you may like us, you don't want to spend all day in a car dealership:). We love referrals and will take great care of anyone you may refer into us to purchase an Acura. Thank you again and enjoy your beautiful Acura MDX! Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

November 22, 2017

"Happy New Acura Customer"

- TLXShoe

Being new to the Annapolis area, but having leased multiple Acura vehicles in the past, I had high expectations for my experience at Criswell Acura and I'm happy to say they were realized. My salesman Brandon Stanley and Sales Manager Lamont Randall were both excellent. Brandon was friendly, answered all of my questions honestly and was super easy to work with. Together with Lamont I've never negotiated a lease quicker. No sooner had Brandon gone to speak with Lamont while working on a deal, then Brandon was on his way right back to me. Probably the fastest that I've ever completed a new vehicle lease AND on a Saturday no less! Very impressed with the speed and efficiency of the Criswell experience and I'm looking forward to being a repeat customer for many years to come!

Criswell Acura responded

Dear TSXShoe, thank you very much for your business and for your positive review of Brandon, me and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your positive experience when you conducted your vehicle transaction recently with us. We are always straight forward with all of our clients on all aspects of the vehicle transaction because it is just the right thing to do. Our clients are super happy like you are and come back for their 5th, 6th, 7th Acura over the years:). Thank you again, enjoy your Acura and the entire Criswell Acura team is here to serve you when the need arises. Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

September 21, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- dabeans

I recently purchased a used Toyota 4Runner at Criswell through Lake Walton. From the initial meeting to the final handshake he was honest, forthright, and extremely pleasant to work with. I honestly believe he had my interests at heart, and has continued to follow up on my satisfaction weeks after the sale! Despite being a used vehicle it was immaculate and despite 50K miles still smelled new. It was a pleasure working with the Criswell team, which was an incredible relief after dealing with multiple area dealerships that were less than enjoyable. I am very happy with my purchase. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from this dealership, and would insist on Lake as my salesperson!

Lake Walton, Paul Daley

Criswell Acura responded

Dear dabeans, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Lake, Paul and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your purchase experience and that you enjoyed dealing with Lake. As you can imagine, our objectives are a little different than most dealerships in that we want to sell you not just one vehicle but your next 5 or more vehicles. If we take care of you properly during every transaction, the likelihood is high you will come back to us again, that is our goal. Thank you again and enjoy your beautiful 4Runner. Sincerely, Alan Hannon, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

August 25, 2017

"Great experience with MDX purchase"

- John Keith

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned 2016 MDX Advanced from Criswell Acura in Annapolis and it was a positive car-buying experience. Michael Benso was the salesperson and he did an excellent job of explaining the differences between two models I was considering. He was very knowledgeable about the features of both vehicles. Even when I decided at first that I needed more time to think about the purchase, I didn't get badgered like has been the case with salesmen at other dealerships. I finalized the deal with sales manager Alan Hannon. Alan made me fair offer on the Acura and an equally fair offer on my Lexus trade-in. Alan also walked me through all of the features of the car which was a huge help. I financed the car through Acura (Honda) and Angela Behr (at my request) flew threw the paperwork to get me on the road quickly. If you are in the market for a used Acura or Audi then I highly recommend working with Michael, Alan, and Angela at Criswell Acura.

Alan Hannon
Other Employees : Michael Benso

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Mr. Keith, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Michael, Angela, me and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that you had a great purchase experience that that Michael did an excellent job of explaining things to you. I am also happy to hear that Angela in our Finance department was very efficient and respectful with your time, processing your paperwork quickly and accurately. Be sure to use our ACURA ACCELERATED SERVICE, no appointment needed, just come on in. We can complete most of your Acura maintenance services in under (1) hour, while you wait using (2) Acura trained technicians. Thank you again Mr. Keith, enjoy your beautiful Acura MDX. Sincerely, Alan Hannon, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

August 17, 2017

"Purchase of MDX from Ty Pearmon"

- maryloulindholm

Ty Pearmon was an outstanding salesperson when we bought our new MDX on August 5th - he was informative about the changes to this MDX compared to the one we currently have and spent time ensuring that we went away as happy customers. We never felt pressure and enjoyed talking to him while we went through the process of buying the car. Ty is a real professional and understands customer service - great interpersonal skills! Criswell is lucky to have him on its sales force!! We will definitely refer friends and family to Ty when they are looking for a new car. Paul Daley was also excellent in how he presented the financing and warranty options. Both Ty and Paul are a credit to Criswell. Richard and Mary Lou Lindholm

Other Employees : Paul Daley

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Lindholm, thank you very much for your business and for your great review of Ty, Paul and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that you had a great purchase experience and that Ty ensured you were happy customers. Be sure to use our ACURA ACCELERATED SERVICE where we can complete most of your Acura maintenance services in under (1) hour using two Acura trained technicians, no appointment needed, just come on in. Thank you again Mr. and Mrs. Lindholm, enjoy your beautiful Acura MDX. Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

August 09, 2017

"A+ Acura dealer!"

- khoibst

I had a great car buying experience here at Criswell! They had a lot of vehicles in stock, and they were so helpful and accommodating. Brandon did a great job talking me through which model would be best for me and my needs, and was so patient and helpful on my test drive. He did everything he said he would and was not pushy, but made me a great offer! Ty Pearmom was also an amazing help! He really took the time to explain things to me and figure out what the best deal would be for me and my family. It is clear that he is experienced and knows what he is talking about! I felt very confident with him and was able to get a great deal through him! Finally, Angela made the final paperwork a breeze. She was nice, helpful, easy to work with, and respectful of our time! Highly recommend!

Other Employees : Brandon Stanley
Aug 10, 2017 -

Criswell Acura responded

Dear khoibst, thank you very much for your business and your great review of Brandon, Angela, Ty and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that you had a great buying experience and that our Criswell Acura teammates were truly accommodating and also were looking out for your long term needs in a vehicle. That is our goal each and every time we conduct a vehicle transaction. Be sure to use our Acura Accelerated Service where we can complete most of your Acura maintenance services using (2) technicians to service your vehicle within (1) hour!! No appointment needed, just drive in. Thank you again and enjoy your Acura! Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

July 31, 2017

"Pleasant"

- Ann Garner

We had an extremely pleasant experience with Ty Pearson. He was a gentle salesman and extremely informative on our vehicle of choice. He spent a lot of time going over the tech package and syncing our phones to the vehicle and had patience with the million questions we had. I would highly recommend Criswell Acura because of Ty Pearson.

Aug 10, 2017 -

Criswell Acura responded

Dear Ms. Garner, thank you very much for your business and for your positive review of Ty, Angela and Criswell Acura. I am very happy to hear that Ty was very informative and also that he went over the vehicle with you. We are used to many questions from our prospects and also understand that you are making a very large purchase. We want to make sure our buyers are clear on what they are purchasing and very much want to ensure your happy with your purchase. Also, be sure to use our Criswell Acura Accelerated Service where most maintenance services can be completed within (1) hour using (2) technicians at the same time to service your vehicle. No appointment needed, just drive in. Thank you again. Sincerely, Lamont Randall, Sales Manager 443-482-3200

11 - 20 of 1,054 results