Croton Auto Park

381 Reviews of Croton Auto Park

October 31, 2018

"Easy and smooth"

- A A Ron

Getting a new car/truck/SUV can be a stressful experience. It does not have to be! Go see Gabby and the folks at Croton Auto Park...my lease with a negative equity trade was as smooth and hassle free as it could be. The new car and the paperwork were ready to go and I was on the road in no time. Getting a new Jeep has never been more fun!

Gabrielle Varanelli
Nov 01, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you for your review and we are glad to have been able to provide you with a smooth and hassle free experience. Enjoy your new Jeep!

October 01, 2018

"CARL CAVALLARO"

- mecca

THIS EMPLOYEE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND AWESOME AND MADE MY TRANSACTION VERY SMOOTH AND EASY. ALL WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL AND AWESOME PROCESS DEAL...GREAT JOB

Carl Cavallaro
Oct 10, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review and we are glad to hear that you had a smooth transaction. Enjoy your new ride!

September 23, 2018

"Best car buying experience we've had!"

- Jsheldon

From inquiring to purchasing our vehicle, we couldn't have been happier. No pressure, calm and cool was our experience and our Jeep is beautiful!

Carl Cavallaro
Sep 23, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

It was our pleasure to assist you throughout the process. Enjoy your new Jeep!

September 12, 2018

"EXCEPTIONAL SALES AT CROTON AUTO PARK"

- Djajlivi

My family and I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience at Croton Auto Park. The entire staff went out of their way to make us feel as though we were family. Roberto, Billy, and Chris were amazing to work with! We are excited about working with them when we need are next vehicle!

Billy Barthelmes
Roberto Rosario
Sep 18, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you and your family had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new ride and thank you for choosing Croton Auto Park.

September 01, 2018

"Great Leasing Experience"

- RNCathleen

We recently replaced our 15-year-old car. Paul Quagliato, our sales assistant, and Bill Barthelmes, the sales manager, were dedicated to helping us find the best vehicle to fit our needs within our budget. We initially went into the dealership based on an ad for a Durango lease. After driving the Durango we found it wasn't exactly what we were looking for, so Paul followed up with numerous suggestions which ultimately led us to the Jeep Cherokee. Bill made the numbers work for us. We are very happy with the assistance and services provided by this dealership. Keep up the great work.

Billy Barthelmes
Paul Quagliato
Gabrielle Varanelli
Sep 04, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you for choosing Croton Auto Park and trusting us to find the right vehicle for your needs within your budget. Enjoy your Jeep Cherokee!

August 29, 2018

"The best experience- warnready89"

- Nypd3310

Jay miller was extremely helpful and made my first time leasing a car extremely easy. Jay is honest and to the point. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Aug 30, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for choosing Croton Auto Park and we are happy that we made your first time leasing a pleasant experience. Enjoy your new ride!

August 24, 2018

"Refused to service my car. "

- JoAnn_S

My car has been there almost a dozen times for the same electrical issue. My car is currently having issues again and needs recall work Completed. When I requested an appointment “We are severely backed up at this time and can’t give you an appointment “. Considering I wasn’t asking for an immediate appointment I asked if there was a date in September and Anthony Giordano responded. “I’ll let you know when/if we have an opening for you”. One should be cautious with they put in an email

Anthony giordano
Aug 25, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you for your feedback JoAnn, I'll share your concern with management and we will be back in touch with you shortly.

August 09, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Kayshaw

Excellent service from Croton Auto Park Dealership. They provided me with the beat options and service for me and my family. We purchased a 2018 Dodge Durango. The car is amazing!! Thank you Jay Miller and Chris Henrich. See them for all your car needs.

Aug 13, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for choosing Croton Auto Park and we are glad to hear that you received excellent service. Enjoy your new Dodge Durango!

August 03, 2018

"Top Notch Sales and Service"

- Kalel

As a US Navy Retired DAV, they treat us service members with a sincere thank you. I am on my 8th vehicle with Croton Auto Park. We just purchased a 2019 RAM Big Horn, and a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited. Over the last decadeI have had the AAA team working with me to make our experience top notch - From Jay helping me find the right truck and right car for my wife. He is very honest, friendly and very knowledgeable. My next stop is with Vinny, he finds the best deals and best vehicle find. He gets us the best dealer incentives available. Then its off to Finance with the one and only Chris. Chris is awesome, he helps us find the best finance for our vehicles and arranges the best payment. These three men are top notch... Not to mention my visit to Anthony in Service. Anthony is awesome, I have to say I trust Anthony and his service team to take care of my auto needs. Knowing that his team skillsets keep me safe.

Vinny Deluca
Aug 06, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review and for continuing to use Croton Auto Park over the years. Our team is committed to providing the best experience from start to finish and finding the perfect vehicle to match your needs. Thank you for your service and we hope that you enjoy your new rides!

August 01, 2018

"Jay Miller Chris Heinrich & Vinny Deluca are PHENOMENAL"

- jm298907

There are not enough good words nor space in this box to put how awesome Jay, Vinny & Chris are. Aside from the extraordinary selection of vehicles on site their expertise in their respective fields is enough to recommend them to anybody. I have bought my last two cars here and would NEVER consider another dealership. When you work with these guys they treat you like family. They dont just want to make a sale. They want to set you up for a great overall experience where you will WANT to come back on your own. Again, cannot say enough good things about the 3 of these gentlemen or the establishment.

Vinny Deluca
Aug 06, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Croton Auto Park! We value your business and hope that you enjoy your new ride!