Croton Auto Park

387 Reviews of Croton Auto Park

January 08, 2019

"3rd Jeep from dealer "

- bsoffel23

we have had the pleasure of working with Carl. When it came to finding what I wanted in my new Jeep he went above and beyond and got exactly what I requested. We gladly came back to this dealer after nothing but great service int he past with the other 2 jeeps we leased. We will continue to work with Croton Auto for any vehicle needs.

Jan 12, 2019 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you for your review and it has been an absolute pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs. Enjoy your new Jeep!

January 03, 2019

"Amazing Dealership!!!!!! "

- Tank

I had an absolutely amazing experience with this dealership. Jay Miller and Bill Barthelemes are the best in the business!!! I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for guidance and support

Jason Giordano
Jan 04, 2019 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review and we are happy to have Jay and Bill as part of the Croton Auto Park team. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

December 06, 2018

"3rd Jeep from here!"

- jfussell

Jay provided my family with excellent customer service! He went out of his way for us and got me the car I wanted quickly! I will always get my Jeep's at Croton Auto Park!

Vinny Deluca
Dec 10, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Croton Auto Park. Enjoy your Jeep!

December 01, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Deb&Scott

We bought a Jeep Patriot from them about 6 years ago. We came back to the same people to purchase a Durango this time. We had a great experience with Carl & Bill who helped get us into the perfect car.

Dec 02, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for being a return customer. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had another great experience with us. Enjoy your Durango!

November 15, 2018

"Jeep#2 from here!"

- Jeepbuyer777

Recently purchased my 2nd vehicle from Croton Auto through Carl and had an excellent experience just like my with my 1st purchase! He was able to find me the Jeep I was looking to upgrade towards very quickly and at a great deal too! Very much appreciate the hard work and care the dealership does!

Nov 18, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review and we appreciate you being a return customer with us. Enjoy your new Jeep!

November 13, 2018

"Amazing !!!!! "

- Biggigz27

Best move I ever made was go see Jay , when my lease was up , I was nervous about over mileage and they made it look so simple ! Most comfortable I ever felt going to dealership !!! 3 days later I drove home in my Durango !!! Still speechless today ! Your crazy not to give Jay a chance to make something happen for you !! Not only am I his customer for as long as he’s selling cars , he’s now a friend of the family Then there’s Vinny , who went away out his way , to make this work for me !! Countless hours and he came through for me big time !!!! He cares not only about his job but he cares about what he does for you !!! Another friend that we added now to the family

Vinny Deluca
Nov 18, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with a comfortable and hassle free experience. Enjoy your Durango!

October 31, 2018

"Easy and smooth"

- A A Ron

Getting a new car/truck/SUV can be a stressful experience. It does not have to be! Go see Gabby and the folks at Croton Auto Park...my lease with a negative equity trade was as smooth and hassle free as it could be. The new car and the paperwork were ready to go and I was on the road in no time. Getting a new Jeep has never been more fun!

Gabrielle Varanelli
Nov 01, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you for your review and we are glad to have been able to provide you with a smooth and hassle free experience. Enjoy your new Jeep!

October 01, 2018

"CARL CAVALLARO"

- mecca

THIS EMPLOYEE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND AWESOME AND MADE MY TRANSACTION VERY SMOOTH AND EASY. ALL WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL AND AWESOME PROCESS DEAL...GREAT JOB

Oct 10, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you so much for your review and we are glad to hear that you had a smooth transaction. Enjoy your new ride!

September 23, 2018

"Best car buying experience we've had!"

- Jsheldon

From inquiring to purchasing our vehicle, we couldn't have been happier. No pressure, calm and cool was our experience and our Jeep is beautiful!

Sep 23, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

It was our pleasure to assist you throughout the process. Enjoy your new Jeep!

September 12, 2018

"EXCEPTIONAL SALES AT CROTON AUTO PARK"

- Djajlivi

My family and I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience at Croton Auto Park. The entire staff went out of their way to make us feel as though we were family. Roberto, Billy, and Chris were amazing to work with! We are excited about working with them when we need are next vehicle!

Roberto Rosario
Sep 18, 2018 -

Croton Auto Park responded

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear that you and your family had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new ride and thank you for choosing Croton Auto Park.