Crown Eurocars

Jessica Scarboro

Financial Services Manager

"Wonderful experience"

- Jingbenz

I just bought my second vehicle from Crown Eurocars , and my experience with Zoltan Krempaszky has been excellent. He is very patient and not pushy and he gave me a very good deal for my new car. And he told me if I ever need Service just give him a call. He even helped me to put my new leather steering wheel cover on :)) very professional nice and kind man with his customer. I'm thoroughly satisfied with Zoltan. I will full recommend Zoltan krempaszky to anyone. On top of that im very happy with my new car. Thank you very much :))))

January 16, 2018

"Overall Great Experience with Zoltan!!"

- ToddHicks2007

From the initial contact, Zoltan was extremely polite & very helpful. My spouse and I had very specific goals with the transaction & Zoltan went above & beyond to understand our needs and deliver! His honesty & candor showed that he truly cared about us, as the customer, & not just a sale! Both Jessica & Rob from Finance were also very helpful in closing the deal. Overall great experience!

Jessica Scarboro
Rob Wilson

January 16, 2018

"My First Mercedes Experience was awesome!"

- Indygirl57

From the moment we walked into Crown Eurocars we felt welcomed and valued. Anthony Diamond provided excellent guidance after listening to what we needed or wanted. Tony was very attentive to our needs and goals. For the first time in my car buying/leasing experience we know we have our salesperson for life with Tony. We entrusted our situation to him and he delivered!

Anthony Diamond