Crown Eurocars

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 17, 2018

"Great experience"

- Steve

Helena was exceptional throughout the sale. She did a great job in explaining all of my purchase options and was extremely helpful. Willie did a fine job of explaining all of the various features and controls. I enjoyed the overall experience.

Helena Bergen
Willie Edmonds

October 16, 2018

"A breeze"

- arisch321@gmail.com

Igor was very helpful In the purchase of my used Mercedes Benz ML320. He made the buying process stress free and simple. I was in and out in the same day driving my new car! I highly recommend Crown Eurocars to all my friends and family!

October 16, 2018

"Customer relations and retention "

- Ralph

I owned and operated several cars different make and models bought from various dealerships, when I went to Crown Dealership at Pinellas Park I felt that I was talking to old friends, great sales people, Igor and saied, awsom sales manager Eric, and exceptional Finance manager Rob Wilson. I traded in my old car for a newer Used car for myself, and next day went back and bought a new vehicle for my daughter. She was so happy I let her deal with same great people by herself. I am grateful to everyone there and looking forward to recommend this dealership and people I dealt with to all my family and friends

Willie Edmonds