Crown Nissan

Service Consultant

February 19, 2018

"Quick, great deal! "

- Car

Tom was friendly and professional and very quick to get me a great deal. It was my first time buying a new car so I was a little intimidated by the whole idea but Tom made the entire process smooth painless. He even came out to the car after I’d signed all the paperwork and went over all the new features built into my Rogue! He was great!

Tom Quillen
Jovo Micic
Terry Hawkins

February 18, 2018

"Excellent and Courteous Service!!"

- Casey

My car was in for routine care. My Service person is Robert Zoffer. He checked my car in for me and saw that I had scraped my front bumper on a cement post. He buffed it out personally before turning the car over to be serviced. Robert is considerate and courteous in all of his dealings with me. I love Crown Nissan.

Robert Zoffer

February 18, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service from the Service Department"

- GFMc

I am new to the area and wanted to find a good local Nissan Dealership for service. Matthew Bartolo was my service adviser and was extremely helpful and very good to deal with. This was a simple oil change but I will definitely return to Crown Nissan ans ask for Matthew

Matt Bartolo