Crown Nissan

Shannon Emery, Service Consultant, Crown Nissan

Shannon Emery

Service Consultant

June 15, 2018

"Service dept excelllent servicei had to bring in my daughte."

- Carmona, eileen1987

I had to bring in my daughters car for service. Mr zoffer was exact on my wait time and offered me a ride home instead of waiting. Mr zoffer is a great service emoyee. I cant exoress to you how much we enjoy dealing with him Thank you ROB!!!!

Robert Zoffer
Other Employees : Serge

June 12, 2018

"Excellent Service, Prompt attention, Honest and Ethical"

- robbiereichard

Excellent service. If I could I would give 10 stars. I was attended to promptly when I arrived. When Rommel went over the 15K required and recommend services he provided me the details and benefits of each and every service item. After I chose what I wanted I was not pressured to purchase more. The cleanliness of the facility was great. They paid attention to my vehicle to maintain its cleanliness by putting down plastic on the seats and paper on the floor. I would recommend this service center to anyone.

Rommel Lujan

June 11, 2018

"I am pleased and satisfied the experience"

- heinrich57

Peter Casteilblanco convinced me with clarity and without pressure. He provided a relaxed presentation.And here are 5 more words.OK,one more Thank you,Heinz Rabeneck

Serge Divito