Crown Nissan

Christine Smith, Service Consultant, Crown Nissan

Christine Smith

Service Consultant

November 17, 2018

"Wow!!! Great car buying experience!!!"

- Trish202

I went in with not that great of credit, really uncertain if I would even qualify. Dexter Benjamin was more than helpful and never made me feel discouraged. He worked with me for several hours to make sure I had the car and financing just right for me. Did I spend a little more than I anticipated? Yes I did. But for the the quality of the car I received, I'm glad I did. And the piece of mind I have is money well spent. Best of all we Love our New To Us Nissan Juke.

Dexter Benjamin

November 15, 2018

"Great experience "

- Happy

Love Rogue bought for me Cathy made it awesome and smooth purchase will refer to anyone in local area very friendly dealership and lots of happy employees

Cathy Voogd

November 15, 2018

"Great customer experience"

- Sweet chocolate

I had a great customer experience with Robert Zoffer at Crown Nissan's Service Department in St. Petersburg, FL. Robert is a GREAT asset to the company. He is always polite, friendly and professional. He answers all of my questions and addresses my concerns regarding my vehicle. Thanks Robert for helping me maintain my vehicle in good condition.

Robert Zoffer