Curry Subaru

Eric Erbsland

Kurt Glass, Sales Consultant, Curry Subaru

Kurt Glass

October 19, 2017

"Smoothest purchase EVER. "

- Forester-2

2nd Subaru purchase at this dealer--much smoother than all my previous experiences both here and elsewhere. Our primary salesman was Gabriel A Kourie, and he and the other sales staff we interacted with each really listened to us, which made all the difference. We got exactly the car we wanted, with a very fair trade in (no hassle using the Subaru gauranteed trade in value program), and they were willing to give almost the same discount off sticker price as the 2 online quotes I had been given by other Subaru dealers. Finance department was not as steller at first, not being forthcoming with info as requested, (so typical of every finance dept at every dealer!) and after bringing that to our salesman's attention the next interaction went well, so overall we feel positive about the dealership, and very very happy with the Forester.

Gabriel Kourie
Other Employees : Louis Criscione, Peter Miceli (these sales folks very helpful.)

October 19, 2017

"Excellent customer service from Casey Cochran at Curry"

- Chrissy D.

Although we did not end up purchasing from Curry, I am writing this review because the salesman, Casey Cochran, was excellent. We were in the market for a 2018 Limited Subaru Crosstrek but they did not have any in stock at the time. Casey worked hard to find us a vehicle and went above and beyond to assist with our needs. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional. The sales manager (not Casey) "secured" about 4 vehicles for us, and all but the last fell through. The manager finally secured the last one but it was going to take weeks to arrive at the dealership; therefore, we ended up finding another vehicle at another dealership. However, throughout the entire process, Casey kept us informed of progress and was honest with us about the situation. And at the end, after all of the work and effort that he put into helping us, he was understanding of our decision to walk away. If you are in the market for a Subaru, go see Casey!

Casey Cochran

October 17, 2017

"Awesome experience and completey thrilled!"

- Janet T.

I've driven Subarus for many years and wouldn't be in any other car...safe and fun to drive! I went to Curry Subaru with a simple inquiry and Peter, the manager and Peter, my sales person walked me through with grace and ease and I was in a new 2018 Outback in a day's time. Pricing options were presented and I felt at ease and well taken care of throughout the entire transaction including making great choices for my specifics needs. Peter Howard knows the ins and outs of this vehicle and all my questions were answered!

Peter Howard