Curry Subaru

Carmine Delpezzo, Sales Consultant, Curry Subaru

Carmine Delpezzo

"Great Service Department"

- cedancer

Phil Grimaldi, service agent, always helps me when something happens to my car. H figures out with the technicians what is wrong and how to fix it. He finds a way to fit me in the busy service schedule and solve my problem, whether it's a check engine light or and oil leak. He is personable and I trust him.

Phil Grimaldi

"Satisfaction"

- Satisfied customer

I would highly recommend going to Curry Subaru to buy a car. The sales associate answered any questions I had. And went beyond that after I took delivery of my vehicle.

Marc DeBenedictis
Phil Grimaldi
Other Employees : Gil

"Satisfying and committed!"

- Coyboy 62

After feeling down that I was rejected for a lease, Carmine DelPezzo went to work and found me a bank that would offer me a loan to which I purchased a Subaru Impreza. He and Gil Greensteen came through and I appreciate it highly. I definitely recommend Carmine and Curry Subaru for a car.

Carmine Delpezzo