Curry Toyota - Cortlandt

521 Reviews of Curry Toyota - Cortlandt

January 09, 2019

"Excellent"

- Mardiaz

Good service nices place for shopping car this my second time i buy car always feel welcome.everthing response my call they help alot thanks!

Alex Ortiz
Rick Cook
Michelle Cindrich
Jan 22, 2019 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Hi Mardiaz, We’re so glad that you had a great experience purchasing your second car from us. We hope you’re enjoying it and if you need any help with anything, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you again!

January 07, 2019

"Quick, pleasant buying experience."

- Refactorator

We had bought two Priuses already from Curry Toyota, so when I totaled my Civic Hybrid recently, it was logical to replace it with a new Prius Prime from Curry. The sales staff, particularly Bill and John, were helpful, friendly and knowledgable. They gave us a very good deal, and the whole transaction was wrapped up in two days and I've just picked up the new car from them. Barring future accidents, I'm hoping for many years with our Priuses, and after that I will look forward to working with Curry again.

Bill Hessler
January 01, 2019

"Curry Toyota -Cortlandt"

- Magdaline1952

Great Customer Service. My Salesperson Bruce couldn’t have been more accommodating. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone. Would recommend this dealership to my friends

Other Employees : Ron
Jan 04, 2019 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Thanks for the fantastic recommendation, Magdaline! We are lucky to have a great employee like Bruce and we are glad he was accommodating and helpful during your visit. We hope to work with you again!

December 31, 2018

"Came back to Toyota"

- NewCamryguy

I was all set to pull the trigger on a new Accord and decided to at least look at a Camry. I used to be a loyal Camry buyer until they changed the look around 2012? or so. I pulled into the lot and was greeted by a very pleasant young man by the name of Anthony Fernandez. He took my wife and I on a text drive for a couple of cars. He was informative and professional and not the least bit pushy. He simply answered our questions. Our negotiations were fair and straightforward and I walked out with a new car an hour later. We love the new Camry and all of the changes they've made since I last owned one. I highly recommend this dealership to anybody. It was a very pleasant experience

Joseph Addimandi
Other Employees : Anthony Fernandez
Jan 04, 2019 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Thank you for the glowing recommendation! We strive to create a comfortable and positive experience for our customers and we are happy to hear Anthony was a knowledgeable and easygoing resource for you. Safe travels in your new Camry and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

December 17, 2018

"Very helpful salesman"

- 7744aail

Bruce Ascher was my salesman he walked me through driving of new car also set up my phone. He was very helpful and patient. He also answered all questions I had.

Other Employees : Mr. Grant
Dec 21, 2018 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are truly lucky to have Bruce on our team and we’re happy he was very helpful and accommodating during your visit. We hope to work with you again and we’ll pass on the kind words to Bruce!

December 09, 2018

"Would have given him 5 stars..."

- jen

I would have rated him 5 stars. I had a great buying experience. I live about two hours away so my dad was working with him to get the deal ready for when I came around to visit. At one point when we were finalizing the deal, my dad was out of the room and Bruce was telling me about the survey and asking if I would fill one out for him. I was agreeing and saying that it was a good experience. He then said, "I have to tell you, I have the best scores in the dealership so if you give me a bad rating, it reflects more on you than on me." I found this pretty threatening. He and a manager were very pushy about doing the surveys and it seemed like that was their biggest priority which I understand, but I didn't appreciate that comment. Other than that, it was a good experience.

3.0
Dec 14, 2018 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jen! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant buying process, but we are concerned about you feeling uncomfortable when finalizing the deal. Please feel free to email customercare@currytoyota.com so we can work to avoid this situation in the future. We hope to hear from you.

November 21, 2018

"Scam shop"

- AMULYA YADAV

11/21/2018: Terrible experience at this place. I was in the market for a Toyota Camry 2016 XSE. I asked for quotes from them, and their general sales manager emailed me with a quote for a Camry 2016 XSE for 17000 USD. I called them up and confirmed with them that the car in question is indeed an XSE, as I need to be sure before I make the 8 hour long trip to their dealership from my home. They replied in the affirmative and we set up a time for a test drive. When I reached the place however, they show me a Toyota Camry 2016 SE. So they did not even have the car that I wanted (which they said they had), moreover they are selling that Camry 2016 SE almost 1800 USD above the Kelley Blue Book fair price. They really need to get their house in order before they start selling cars.

Joseph Addimandi
Dawn Geoghegan
November 19, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Oooh La La Rouge Highlander 2019

The salesman, Bill Hessler, was extremely courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. We requested a certain model and color. He worked tirelessly to locate the vehicle for us. While locating the vehicle and once located, he kept us informed on his progress and our delivery date. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle, he was knowledgeable about the features and walked us through all the information to operate the vehicle properly. In addition, the sales manager, John Contreras, was great as well. He evaluated our vehicle for trade in and gave us a great price. He was also available to meet with us when we arrived for vehicle delivery. The time, attention to detail and overall customer interaction was excellent. Our new, 2019 Highlander XLE, is an excellent vehicle which matches the attention this dealership gave us.

Bill Hessler
Nov 27, 2018 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Hey there! Thanks for the rave review! We are very lucky to have Bill on our team and we are happy to hear he went above and beyond to make your experience a fantastic one. John is another fantastic team member of ours and we are glad he was accommodating and friendly during your visit. Safe travels in your new Highlander and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any question.

November 18, 2018

"Professional and first rate"

- Toyota Guy

Service was top rate and all went smoothly. All questions were answered and it seemed my concerns were always addressed first and were of most importance especially to the Salesman.

Jose Cardoza
Hamlet Perez
Nov 27, 2018 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Thanks for the fantastic review! We are glad to hear your service appointment went smoothly and you had your every questioned answered. We are truly lucky to have a great team here and we hope to work with you again!

November 12, 2018

"Superior Customer Service!"

- Angeli-D

The staff at Curry Toyota - from the Sales, Management, Finance, and Service Departments - is courteous, friendly and professional. Over the past two+ years, I have experienced excellent customer service every time I go to the dealership. Rick Cook and his team are great! My most recent experience last week was particularly unique. Hamlet Perez, John Carbone, and Basil Grant went above and beyond to get me a new car at a reasonable cost, with a monthly payment that fits into my budget. I appreciate you guys so much! Curry Toyota will always be my # 1 choice!

Hamlet Perez