Curry Toyota - Cortlandt

472 Reviews of Curry Toyota - Cortlandt

April 15, 2018

"Great staff"

- RRODTUNDRA

I had a good experience they got me into the right car that I want it great stuff all around they make you feel at home very comfortable very clean Place very nice good people I recommend everybody get your cars at Curry Toyota

Jim Wolynetz
April 13, 2018

"Great Dealer to Do Business With"

- very satisfied

We recently leased a 2018 Camry. It is always a pleasure to do business with Curry Toyota. They always treat you with the greatest respect and they are as helpful as could be in providing you with the car you want. Curry has earned our business and we have become a multiple repeat customer. In closing I can say that we have every intention of going to Curry Toyota again when I replace my car next year. They are excellent.

Dan Flores
April 01, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service all around"

- Car4Cathy

I came to Curry in a rental car after a serious auto accident. The staff at Curry got me into another Rave 4 that very day, . I was experiencing some physical pain and they helped me empty my belongings from one car to another, held doors for me, brought me water, and did all they could to speed things along. They even advised me on returning my rental locally with a courtesy ride.. I felt the staff went above and beyond. They took a bad experience and turned it completely around.; Most commendable. You have a customer for life, and I plan to share my experience with all my friends and colleagues. Cathy DiSomma

Jim Wolynetz
Other Employees : Good phone experience as well
March 30, 2018

"No pressure sales"

- Libs007

Bruce Ascher has become my lease specialist as I now have negotiated 4 different leases with him. Each time it was about me, the buyer and what I could afford. We get together and talk the type of vehicle needed and my financial parameters. He then finds some comparisons and together we work the numbers until I feel comfortable with the deal. The whole process is quite simple and there is no pressure from Bruce or his sales manager. Bruce is there to help the buyer , not discourage him. I would recommend Bruce Ascher and Curry Toyota, as their service is top notch as well, to anyone looking for a new vehicle or a lease.

March 24, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Jlyn413

I had a great experience with Bruce. He was wonderful! He didn't pressure me into anything or try and get me to spend more then my budget. He kept us in budget and found me a great car!

Apr 02, 2018 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Bruce is an all-star on our team and we are thrilled to hear that he provided you with a pressure-free car-buying experience. We hope you enjoy driving your new car for years to come. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any future automotive needs!

March 16, 2018

"Great experience purchasing my Tacoma"

- MikeM

Recently bought a new Tacoma from Curry. From the very start... sending an email inquire and being contacted by Michelle; through picking up the extremely well detailed and prepped truck; the whole experience was super. Bill Hessler, the sales consultant was incredibly knowledgeable about the truck well beyond the bells and whistles and was able to provide detailed answers to my questions about the mechanics and performance... and I asked a lot of questions! The management and business team (John Cont. and Ronnie) were very supportive and moving through the closing process. Overall a very efficient and positive experience. My thanks.

Bill Hessler
Michelle Cindrich
Mar 28, 2018 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Mike! We are ecstatic to hear that our team provided you with top-notch service from beginning to end. We hope you enjoy driving your new Toyota Tacoma for years to come and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

March 07, 2018

"Excellent"

- ritaroberto

We were very please with the service, salesman Bruce Ascher was outstanding. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Lead us in the right direction & accepted our 12 year old trade in for a fair amount of money.

Joseph Addimandi
Mar 28, 2018 -

Curry Toyota - Cortlandt responded

Hello Rita, Thank you for choosing Curry Toyota! Bruce is an all-star on our team and we are thrilled to hear that he provided you with an outstanding car-buying experience. We hope you enjoy driving your new vehicle for years to come and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

March 01, 2018

"Good buying experience"

- TC22

I requested a price from Curry Toyota by email and they invited me to come in to dealership to get a test drive. When I arrived the car was already park outside for me. Everyone there from the person out front, general manager, and sales associate was very helpful and nice. I would recommend others and purchase from them again.

Alexander Church
Dawn Geoghegan
February 26, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Ella0212

My sales rep listened to what I wanted, did not try to sell me anything more than what I asked for. It was a pleasure to deal with him and the rest of Cury Toyota. Highly recommend.

Brandon Crilly
February 24, 2018

"Painless and smooth"

- FLF1968

The dealership is top notched . Every employee that had contact with us, was a true professional. I would never buy anywhere else. Curry Toyota is the Toyota dealership to buy from.

Bill Hessler