DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

755 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852

IJ Jemli, Financial Services Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

IJ Jemli

Omar Alani

August 14, 2017

"Fantastic Experience!"

- Hattricksi

Juliet (CA), CC, and Darcars Jeep in Rockville knocked it out of the park. I've purchased many cars (all makes and models including BMW, Audi, Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Toyota to name a few) and this was hands down one of the best and easiest experiences I've ever had. I made one phone call to CA before even visiting the dealership and in a short 5 minutes I was at the right price without any hassle. With a very busy schedule I committed a day later to make the purchase (Tuesday) and told CA I would be in on Saturday to complete the transaction. Within an hour I was emailed a credit application (which I easily filled out online in 2 minutes) and had a phone call from CC (Salesperson for the transaction) to make sure they had everything they needed for a smooth transaction. When Saturday arrived, CC called to confirm my arrival time and to obtain a picture of my drivers license. I arrived at the dealership at 2:00pm and I was immediately greeted by CC with the keys to my new jeep (which was out front on the curb freshly detailed and ready for a test drive). We went for a quick spin, came back to the dealer and walked right into finance. 10 minutes later the transaction was done and I was out the door on my way home. This experience couldn't have been better.

Celesty Mercherkany, Juillet (C.A) Mean

August 10, 2017

"thank you for taking care of my vehicle"

- Jmac

I had a ruff experience with DarCars in the beginning but we worked it out thanks to Jammie Dobson and Ali Mohamadi for your customer service and getting to the bottom of things....Mac33

June 26, 2017

"Buyer Beware - Service Dept. not honest!"

- JRERRR

Buyer Beware. I took our 2015 Jeep Cherokee here for a noise coming from the front end. First of all it was there for 2 full days and I did not receive a phone call at all regarding that they had even looked at it yet to assess the noise. So I called to check on it. First the service manager lied when he told me they drove it and couldn't reproduce the sound which I knew was false because the general manager had told me there were no notes made on the computer so therefore no-one had looked at it. Then i was about to pick it up because I need a vehicle and then the service manager drove it with us and heard the noise within 2 blocks of the dealership. They did try to make things right by getting me a rental which was nice so i left it there for them to fix it which it was under warranty. But when they called back he told me I needed front and back brakes for over $800 on a car with 19,00 miles. I decided that since a brake job is a pretty easy routine repair I'd take it to a reputable mechanic and not the dealership as the $860 charge for just pads and rotors seemed awfully high. Anyway when I took it to the mechanic he said "they didn't just exaggerate, they lied to you". He said it didn't need a brake job at all and to come back to him in another year when he'd check it again! So the service department was just looking to do an unneccessary repair in order to bring in additional $ on a car that had a small repair covered under warranty. I will not return there for service and would not recommend it as they are dishonest.

Iman Molkara