DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

Andy Veraska

February 14, 2019

"Larry my main man!!"

- Big Rob

Every time I set foot in the dealership I get greeting and handshakes from almost everyone in the building, sometimes i just stop by to say hello to the fellas from time to time...fine group of young men...I've brought 2 or 3 cars from Larry and every since we've been good friends! Justin is also a great young man...kudos champ!

Larry Payne
Other Employees : The whole crew

February 09, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- Sil

They were quick, thorough and always had everything ready. Corey at the service desk did an excellent job and kept me updated on status. Compared to other dealerships they are far better.

Corey Abel

February 01, 2019

"Everything went well. "

- myeasin

I was there for refinancing my 2016 jeep cheroke but end of the day I bought a new car from them and trade my 2016 jeep cheroke. Sales employee mossan was very helpful to me. Overall I liked the service. Thanks

Mossan