DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Rockville

David Swisher

May 15, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Erin B

As always, Jose (service department) handled our car work efficiently and professionally. He provides thorough communication and makes sure we are happy before leaving. Thank you Jose!

Jose Adon

January 19, 2018

"Professional and Efficient"

- Erin B

My husband and I took our car in for standard service. Jose Adon and Iman Molkara were very pleasant to work with. They were professional, efficient, and easy to communicate with. Our car was ready when promised and all work was nicely executed. We are very satisfied with our experience and will return there again in the future.

Jose Adon

December 13, 2017

"Unprofessional"

- Mahamat

I Had an engine repair there, that cost me close to 5k, after the job was done no one call me. The only way I knew it was done, is because their customer service call me for a survey about my experience. When I pick up the car I was told by Corey that the job was well done and they did a throughout multipoint inspection and everything look great. After a month I return to have a Copy of the inspection they did to purchase a warranty, now Corey is telling me I have to redo it for $89. They did it and guess what they found some 4 more problems that need repair totaling about 2k, wow! It all happened in 1 month. Why it was great a month ago and now I have a barrage of repair to do? I question their professionalism, honesty and integrity. The repair also worry’s me, I’m going to need a forensic expert mechanic to sort this out.

Corey Abell