DARCARS Ford

Kwami Amegah

Russell Dodd, Sales Consultant, DARCARS Ford

Russell Dodd

September 20, 2017

"Carmen Jones Ford Fusion 2017 experience "

- Carmenpjones

I had a wonderful experience buying my first car at Lanham Darcars Ford. I worked with such an amazing patient sales women named Samuella Betts. She made my buying experience easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend her to others who are looking to invest in Ford motors.

Samuella Betts

September 13, 2017

"happy customer"

- Rose w.

Thank you for getting us into our new explorer. We love it. Appreciate you helping us get out of our sticky situation with our old car.

Constantin Nicorescu

August 29, 2017

"Samuella is creditable!"

- cqhua886b

I never expect that I can purchase a Ford escape vehicle well in all ways until I made a call to DARCARS and Samuella answered with much patience and enthusiasm. While I was cheated and fooled around by several dears and wasted time, she made me think different way about dealerships which also can be honest and generous. At that day I purchased the vehicle she was off by emergency, but she prepared for me at ahead. She is an efficient helper, treats me with much attention, and make me feel valued and respective. I would appreciate her again and would recommend others to call her if they need Ford cars.

Samuella Betts

New 2018 Ford Focus, $21120

2018 Ford Focus

New 2018 Ford F-150, $44065

New 2018 Ford F-150, $43390

New 2018 Ford F-150, $43390

2018 Ford F-150

• Enterprise can pick you up !
DARCARS Ford, Lanham, MD, 20706