DARCARS Ford

Idrissa Bah

September 23, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- NMustafa

I returned to Darcars Ford to purchase a new vehicle yesterday. The service from Kwami is great just like my first purchase three years ago with him! He is very professional, knowledgeable and personable. Eddie was just as kind and they worked together to get me in the car of my choice. The service department is excellent as well. I have had a very good experience each time and I highly recommend Darcars Ford. Thank you! -N. Mustafa

Other Employees : Eddie, khiggins

September 21, 2018

"Excellent "

- Chim

This is my second car I bought from this dealership. The Team was excellent. The sales consultant M. Kouami was exceptional he spend time to help me to make a choise. I was confuse so he explained to me all the options and features I have one each car I check. After I made choice , Marcel from the financial department help me to make the deal with a good Apr and lowest car note. Thank you guys.

Other Employees : Marcel

September 06, 2018

"Unethical Pricing and Rude Service"

- Allison

I had my car towed to the dealership with an issue that actually had a recall notice put out to the dealerships while my car was there. I was quoted a price of over $1000 to fix a part that was $60 - I price shopped and called 3 other Ford dealerships in the area, all quoting me at HALF that price! There exists a book that dictates how much the dealership can charge for a particular service, with some variation for the area, etc. This dealership was trying to price gouge me because my car was not drivable. Additionally, Joyce in particular was VERY confrontational. She claimed my car battery needed to be replaced, but then when I was at the dealership trying to tow my car to a new dealership, she proceeded to jump my car for just long enough and connected the broken cable temporarily so it could be moved to a location where it could be loaded on a tow truck - during this time, she turned off the car and put it in park making it so the tow truck couldn't put my car on the flat bed. Using the emergency break and putting the car in neutral would have been the prudent thing to do considering the tow truck was moving in to position as she got out of the car. The battery is just fine by the way, its been months and I have had no problems. Joyce made every interaction more painful and confrontational than it had to be. I paid the $200 fee to have my car's condition assessed (which is also double what other Ford dealerships in the area charge) and then was out of there as quick as possible. In summary, this dealership tried to charge WELL ABOVE the book value for service, tried to force me to buy a new battery when it was not needed, and withheld a recall notice from me FOR THE EXACT ISSUE I had with my car. This dealership is unethical and one you should avoid at ALL COSTS. I will be filing a formal complaint with the Ford Motor Company and the BBB about this dealership, its actions were absolutely atrocious.

Joyce Pertee

New 2019 Ford Taurus, $28885

2019 Ford Taurus

New 2018 Ford F-150, $28475

2018 Ford F-150

• Enterprise can pick you up !
DARCARS Ford, Lanham, MD, 20706