DARCARS Ford

Idrissa Bah

January 15, 2019

"A great experience"

- Flexing

Very friendly place took me though the process step by step answer all my concern and gave me time to go over everything . Thanks' Kwami for all your help and your great team .

January 14, 2019

"Competent, Friendly Service and a great price"

- DCTCM

I was searching for a new Fusion and went to three dealerships. At Darcars, I worked with Kwami Amegah. Not only did he get me the best price, but he did so in a friendly, competent manner. The processing of the paperwork was efficient and accurate. After Mr. Amegah made the sale, he spent time going over the features of the car with me in detail before leaving the lot and followed up with me by phone to make sure I was satisfied and to answer any questions.. I highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Amegah.

January 07, 2019

"Attention to Details"

- Blackmax2001

I was on Ford website to research my next vehicle, and once I determine the Ford Explorer Limited 4WD was the vehicle. I stop by Darcars dealership to begin the process of purchasing this vehicle, Kwami Amegah was the sell agent assigned to helping me with this purchase. Kwami, was polite, comical and very knowledgeable of the Ford Explorer. I was very delighted with his attention to detail regarding the amenities i was looking for in the vehicle. Kwami was AWESOME!!!!!

Used 2017 Hyundai Tucson, $21995

2017 Hyundai Tucson

Used 2014 Ford Focus

2014 Ford Focus

Used 2010 Ford Expedition, $15495

2010 Ford Expedition

Used 2012 Scion xB, $9995

2012 Scion xB

• Enterprise can pick you up !
DARCARS Ford, Lanham, MD, 20706