DARCARS Ford

Idrissa Bah

November 14, 2018

"Look out for kwame!"

- Ennie

Kwame was very helpful and patient dealing with me,hubby and our beautiful girls.very professional sales person. finance guy was a bit slow but he took time to explain in details.if we are doing it again.it as to be with kwame!!!

Other Employees : Victor odunusi

November 11, 2018

"Effortless long distance purchase"

- STNowling

Night and day Ford experience. I started my vehicle purchase journey at a Ford Dealership in Rye, NY (2.5 miles from my home). The sales person could not have been less helpful. After multiple un-returned phone calls I decided to do some research on the specific vehicle I was looking for and found it at Darcars Ford (244 miles from my home). I picked up the phone early one Monday morning and called the dealership. Sales person, Kwami Amegah answered my call. I explained exactly what I was looking for and how much I wanted to pay. He asked me to give him a few minutes and he would get right back to me. Kwami called me back about 45 minutes later with the financial breakdown for the vehicle. I agreed with the numbers and emailed him my application. That Saturday of the same week, I packed up my wife, two children and french bulldog and made the 4 hour trip to pick up my new vehicle. When we made it to the dealership, Kwami was there to greet all of us, including Juice (our dog). He took the time to allow me to test drive the vehicle, even though I had already committed to it and gave me a very thorough orientation. Next thing I knew, I was back on the road to NY in my new vehicle. If you are in the market for a new Ford, Kwami is THE guy to talk to!

November 06, 2018

"Stress Free purchase of Ford Escape."

- Pie86wee

My most recent purchase of my Ford Escape would not have happened without Mr Kwami Amegah He made sure everything was smooth as clock with. He ensured all i’s were dotted and t’s were crossed. That was a painless transaction Mr. Amegah is very professional and has a positive attitude.

Used 2016 Ford Escape, $17995

2016 Ford Escape

Used 2016 Kia Optima, $19995

2016 Kia Optima

Used 2018 Hyundai Elantra, $15999

2018 Hyundai Elantra

Used 2016 Honda Odyssey, $28995

2016 Honda Odyssey

• Enterprise can pick you up !
DARCARS Ford, Lanham, MD, 20706