DCH Gardena Honda

Gabriel Velasquez

Alan Jones, Service, DCH Gardena Honda

Alan Jones

September 17, 2018

"DCH Gardena Honda Review"

- jays4lyfe

This review is Yahira Inoa, the sales lady who helped me find my dream car at DHC Gardena. Yahira is the best, Friendly smile, very professional, knowledgeable regarding the cars they sale there and most of all she was honest, patient and she cared about my concerns. Yahira took her time with me and answered all my questions. She also took the time with no rush to help me find the best deal for me and took me to pick out a car to my liking. She showed me the features of the vehicle I chose and connected my phone to Honda link. I left there feeling like a valued customer. She followed up with me a couple of days later to make certain that I was completely satisfied with my purchase. In the future I will only refer my friends to Yahira and I will only deal with her for any future purchases or trade-ins. To anyone reading this review; if you don't already have a sales person, I highly recommend this young lady Yahira. I am so happy to have met her! With Respect ........ Mr. Strong

Yahira Inoa

June 09, 2018

"A quality experience "

- Traci Tee

On Memorial Day, I was at DCH Gardena Honda to turn in my leased 2015 Honda Civic and seek a replacement vehicle. Alex was friendly, helpful and patient. While I don't recall how many vehicles I looked at, I'm pleased with my 2018 Honda Civic and I am especially pleased with the overall experience, thanks to Alex and Cecilia. This is my 3rd leased vehicle and this time, I felt zero pressure and I believe they appreciate me. Thank you to everyone that was working on Memorial Day!

Alexander Gutierrez
Vincent Strand
Other Employees : Kevin Marks and Cecilia Saiden

June 07, 2018

"Bety Chora THe Worst service I wouldn’t want to return"

- Bad service Honda 2018

The worst service the car was need alignment the intervention or repair lasted Three hours I hope Not Never return the service But I have warranty And when I was the first to pick up my car don’t wash the car really Mr Brian Thomas said......

Omar