DCH Gardena Honda

Gabriel Velasquez

Drew Holbrook, General Sales Manager, DCH Gardena Honda

Drew Holbrook

August 27, 2017

"Ask for Larry when you buy your new car"

- CarolM

My daughter and I went in to buy a new car. We were feeling a little defensive, expecting some slick salesman type trying to manipulate us in some way. We couldn't have been more wrong. Larry was very down to earth, patient and honest. We test drove many cars, couldn't make up our minds, walked around the lot for hours it seemed like. Larry went out of his way to look for a specific car we wanted, we finally decided on a beautiful Modern Metallic Steel Accord. After all the necessary paperwork Larry explained every detail of the car, again being very kind and patient with me, an older woman not that familiar with new technology. We also really appreciated Armondo, our financial person, he was nice, efficient and funny, which after a long afternoon we appreciated. We were offered food and drinks. Larry was relaxed and as nice as could be, even though the place was extremely busy (Saturday afternoon). I love my new car and couldn't be happier with my entire experience. Carol M. I highly recommend using TrueCar buying service for the best certified price before you go in, arrange your financing ahead of time, check all math carefully on any paperwork, be firm about what you do not want, be willing to walk out if it doesn't feel honest.

Larry Pineda
Other Employees : Armondo in finance

August 26, 2017

"Best dealership and best Salesman!"

- ruby2

I am beyond thankful I came across DCH Gardena Honda. I knew exactly what I was looking for in a car, specifically a Honda Accord, when I began searching in early June. Long story short--I went to multiple dealerships, did my research through multiple avenues, test drove, and got incredible quotes. Unfortunately I was not given proper attention at any of the other dealerships I went to and was even told to pretend I'm color blind to settle for a car I didn't want. I knew exactly what I wanted and found that this car might not exist. I then reached outside my local area to give DCH Gardena Honda a call & salesman Kent Argue ended up answering my call. Their website said they had the exact car I was looking for & I asked him if they truly had it on their lot, & I let him know I have done my due-diligence in research, calling dealerships, visiting them, & getting quotes. I let him know what the best offer I received was & he told me he'd do what he could. I got a call back within two minutes & I was prepared for him to say they didn't have the car anymore (which I had been told from other dealerships as well). Instead Kent called me back with an even better price for the EXACT car I wanted & I told him I'd be there in an hour. Gardena isn't especially close to me so he wanted to make sure it would absolutely be there for me when I got there, & it was. When we got there all of the salesman at DCH Gardena Honda were SO nice and none of them made me feel like I was about to get swindled. All of the other dealerships we went to would leave us feeling disgusted. Not the case here at all. All of the salesmen & women we came across were so nice & very hospitable. Kent is THE BEST! He was literally the first salesman to talk to ME. He also talked to my husband, but he acknowledged that this car was for me & I was going to be the one making the decisions on this car. Respect goes such a long way. Kent not only has respect but he is also so kind & patient, makes sure your experience is as stress free as possible, & that we leave with exactly what we came there for. Which we absolutely did. I left the dealership that day with my beautiful car, a personal demonstration of everything inside my car by Kent with a walk through of every feature on the car's wheel & dash. He provided us with his cell & told us to contact him about anything & everything I needed even after leaving the dealership. Unfortunately a few days later we saw some "rail dust" on the paint of my white car (we've never owned a white car & after doing some research realized that this is common on all cars, but especially visible on white cars). However since this was a new car to me, we reached out to Kent & asked him what they can do about this. I ended up driving my car back to Gardena where Kent looked at the car, saw the "rail dust," got the manager's approval to get the car to detail where they attempted to get the rail dust removed. I was there for a little while, enjoyed the leather seats, TV, & was checked on & updated by Kent on the constant. I checked the car out 2 or 3 times & wasn't content with the results just yet, so they said the only way they & I would be happy with the results is if they do a clay bar treatment. Because this would take around 4 hours Kent personally drove me to Enterprise to get me a rental car for a day & come back. I came back the next day to find Kent personally buffing out my car. He told me he had been buffing out the last details personally for the last hour. It looked GREAT! Ultimately Kent is amazing & I couldn't be happier with our purchase from DCH Gardena Honda. I recommend you ask for Kent!

Kent Argue

July 25, 2017

"Greedy Dealership - Go Elsewhere!"

- Average Joe

I bought my car here, so I thought I would give the service dept a try. Bad mistake! Think of their service dept as a greedy bank. They will recommend all kinds of services and even break your car when you're not there, so you're forced to spend more money to fix it. This is the shadiest dealership I've ever been to in California. After an hour of listening to their BS, we decided to take our car elsewhere. Helpful Honda... really?!?

Edgar Fry