DCH Gardena Honda

Alan Jones

June 09, 2018

"A quality experience "

- Traci Tee

On Memorial Day, I was at DCH Gardena Honda to turn in my leased 2015 Honda Civic and seek a replacement vehicle. Alex was friendly, helpful and patient. While I don't recall how many vehicles I looked at, I'm pleased with my 2018 Honda Civic and I am especially pleased with the overall experience, thanks to Alex and Cecilia. This is my 3rd leased vehicle and this time, I felt zero pressure and I believe they appreciate me. Thank you to everyone that was working on Memorial Day!

Alexander Gutierrez
Vincent Strand
Other Employees : Kevin Marks and Cecilia Saiden

June 07, 2018

"Bety Chora THe Worst service I wouldn’t want to return"

- Bad service Honda 2018

The worst service the car was need alignment the intervention or repair lasted Three hours I hope Not Never return the service But I have warranty And when I was the first to pick up my car don’t wash the car really Mr Brian Thomas said......

Omar

March 31, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Tina Martinez

Thank you to Demetrio Miller for making this experience efficient and pleasant. Keep up your excellent customer service. It's nice to see young inspired employees eager to do an excellent job in the workforce. I'm excited to be back in a Honda Accord. Thanks again, Ray and Tina Martinez

Demetrio Miller