DCH Honda of Oxnard

Eric Ordaz, Sales & Leasing Consultant, DCH Honda of Oxnard

Eric Ordaz

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 22, 2017

"Excellent, professional, and friendly customer service."

- Graciela

This was not my first visit, so I knew I was going to be satisfied with the service, no doubt about it, and on top of that they welcome you with a big smile. The mechanic who took my car was nice and professional, Angelica, the lady who assisted me was very nice, and every so often came to me to give me and update. Furthermore, the waiting room was pleasant. TV, WiFi, coffee, and delicious fresh cookies. What else can you ask? Thank you DCH Oxnard!!!!

Angelica

May 12, 2017

"Great service"

- E1111

Great customer service! JP was very friendly. His helpfulness was so genuine. Really appreciated the professionalism. He exceeded my expectations, and I am completely satisfied with my purchase!

Nick Dunlea

April 25, 2017

"New car purchase at Honda of Oxnard."

- guenter

I bought my first Honda Accord in 2013 from Honda of Oxnard. The service of the car and the customer service over the years was excellent. No wonder then that I bought my next Honda Accord again from Honda of Oxnard. The rep., Mr. Josh Ross, was extremely helpful and flexible with the final price. He made my day. Thank you. Guenter S.

Jose Rojas