Ventura Toyota

Efren Garcia

November 09, 2018

"Service Dept. Staff"

- Goblin1960

The whole staffs in the Ventura Toyota Service are the best in what they do. Scott R. is extremely easy to talk to and funny. I don't feel uncomfortable when I take my car in for service.

Scott Robles

October 04, 2018

"Friendly, Caring, Knowledgeable Staff"

- GryFox13

I first came to this dealership for the service department with my Ford. I was very unhappy with the surrounding Ford service departments and a friend who owns a collision center recommended Ventura Toyota Service Department. Jason Rail was my service advisor for years and now Scott Robles and Kevin Hurlic take care of all of my vehicle maintenance and service. I recently purchased my new vehicle from this dealership and could not have asked for a kinder staff to assist me through this process. Luis Martinez, I thank you for everything you did for me. You are truly one in a million. You truly paid attention to all of my concerns and every detail during my transaction. I would recommend you to all of my family and friends. From management, to the sales and especially the service department Ventura Toyota truly cares about each customer they service. Thank you for everything, RLM

Luis Martinez
Michael Stamakinley

September 30, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- loria

I brought my car in for inspection/repair and had excellent customer service from Carlo. I had two issues, an odor when using the AC and abnormal noise/binding when shifting. Carlo educated me on certain aspects of using the cooling system to eliminate odors and took the car in for inspection of the shifter. The technician determined the shift assembly had failed, the part was ordered, and I was called when the part arrived. Carlo was not available when I brought the car in for repair so another service representative assisted me, Jennifer. She had reviewed the record that Carlo had generated prior to my arrival so was prepared. Jen provided excellent service; the repair was completed and my car is performing much better. Jen assisted me with a second issue regarding a question I had about an HVAC filter for my car. She went the extra mile to consult the service manager, Kevin, who was excellent in handling this problem. Thanks to Carlo, Jen, Kevin, and service technician Michael, for a five star customer experience in the service department.

Jennifer Lange
Carlo Mata
Other Employees : I was assisted by the service manager, Kevin. Sorry I don't recall his last name. He provided excellent problem solving and I mentioned him in my comments.

Used 2015 Toyota Camry, $16988