DCH Lexus of Oxnard

1640 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, California 93036

326 Reviews of DCH Lexus of Oxnard

"Great Service!"

- ericac.tapia

My whole experience car shopping was great thanks to everyone who assisted at Lexus in Oxnard. They really cater to customer service and making sure everything I wanted was covered.

Lucas Vega
Jimi Tu
T Zachariah

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We’re so glad to hear that we were able to take such wonderful care of you and get you on the road in your new car. You know where to find us if you need anything else! Thanks again for your business. Please tell your friends!

December 07, 2017

"Painless experience from start to finish"

- pisap

Dre Valdivia was an excellent ambassador for this dealership. He was able to answer all questions and made the whole process of buying a car as painless as possible.

Calvin Pathammavong
George Yazbek
Other Employees : Dre Valdivia

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Wow, thanks for the wonderful review! And thank you for your business. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with your overall car-buying experience here at DCH Lexus of Oxnard including excellent service by Dre. We always strive to make our customers feel as comfortable as possible, and it's great to hear we are succeeding! Please come back to see us again and enjoy your new car and please tell your friends about your positive experience!

"Fantastic!"

- sferna

Professional, polite and courteous - Is what I can succinctly describe of Mr. Joe Green. From the first contact via email to the final sales handshake deal, Mr. Joe demonstrated exemplary professionalism.

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear Joe Green helped make your experience fantastic! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of any future needs. Please share your fantastic experience with your friends!

December 06, 2017

"Very satisfied Lexus of Oxnard loyal customer"

- amc

Calvin did a great job and provided us with a very outstanding customer service. This is our 3rd Lexus bought from Lexus of Oxnard and Calvin was the salesman on the last 2. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that we were buying and provided us with a sense that we are buying a very excellent and a very safe car. He is very approachable and very friendly and I can even count on him for help and assistance whenever I have questions about the car even months passed after buying the car. Overall, I am a very happy and satisfied loyal customer. Lexus of Oxnard and Calvin I can highly recommend to friends. amc

Calvin Pathammavong
Dec 06, 2017 -

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Thank you for choosing DCH Lexus of Oxnard. We have read your comments about our dealership and we greatly appreciate your business and loyalty. Thank you for taking the time to write the 5 Star Review, as customer satisfaction is our main priority. We are so glad that Calvin made you feel comfortable enough to shop with our dealership for the third time. He is a prime example of the high standard of customer service we hold our staff to. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon! Sincerely, George Yazbek, General Manager

Dec 11, 2017 -

August 17, 2017

"Highly recommend to friends and family! Best experience. "

- j123

Amazing experience at the DCH Lexus of Oxnard! This team is stellar and customer focused. I appreciate their help and sincerity from start to finish. Joe Green was kind, helpful, and responsive from the very first phone call I made to the dealership through to the moment I drove off with my car. It is evident that each member on this team wants to make sure their customers leave on a positive note and a feel like a member of the Lexus family. After I purchased my new car, I went in to service the vehicle and was blown away by the customer service. Martin in the service department was genuine and did his best to address all of my questions and made it easy and convenient for me, the customer. They truly went above and beyond. I would recommend my family and friends to purchase their next vehicle from this dealership just to get the same experience I had. I appreciate this dream team and will be back for all of my service and maintenance. Although out of the way, the service and friendly team will bring me back to this location.

Jaime Torres
Other Employees : Martin
Aug 23, 2017 -

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

I want to sincerely thank you for such a positive, detailed review! I am thrilled that you had a great experience and felt that all of our staff went above and beyond. Your compliments will be passed along to them. We appreciate your business and your recommendations, and we hope to take care of you again soon! George Yazbek, General Manager

August 10, 2017

"Beyond happy with my Lexus "

- Teamcurtis5

I'm so happy with my 2017 Rx 350. What makes me feel even better about my current purchase is the customer service I receive every time I go to the dealership. Joe Green and the team go above and beyond to take care of us and for that we will forever be loyal and part of the DCH Lexus of Oxnard family. Thank you for the royal treatment!!!

Other Employees : Mark Viggiano
Aug 14, 2017 -

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Thank you for the great review! Pleased to know that you had such a great experience with our team at DCH Lexus of Oxnard. We appreciate your business, and thank you for being a loyal customer. Enjoy your new RX! George Yazbek, General Manager

May 13, 2017

"Stellar Service"

- Pam2007

Antonio Cruz provided warm, knowledgeable and superb service, making the experience of purchasing our car a very positive and professional one from beginning to end. I came to the dealership with two specific cars in mind that I had previously researched. Antonio promptly located the cars we wanted to see, and proceeded to accommodate our test drives, answer our questions and proceed with the process in the most friendly and caring manner. We also met with Miguel Munoz Vignes who provided excellent help as well in our process. I sincerely recommend sales rep, Antonio Cruz, DCH Lexus of Oxnard and all those we worked with, and their excellent customer service, attention to detail and dedication to customer satisfaction.

Miguel Munoz Vignes
Jaime Torres
May 15, 2017 -

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Thank you for the great feedback! I will be pleased to let Antonio know of your kind words! It is so great to hear that your staff is exceeding your expectations. Your recommendation is the best compliment! George Yazbek, General Manager

May 10, 2017

"Customer Service Focused"

- AlRod

Made a cold call visit to this dealership and was promptly greeted by Antonio Cruz Cuellar, a sales rep. He hunted down a car we were interested in and gently worked with us to fulfill the purchase. The sales team was thorough, patient and fair.

Antonio Cruz
April 04, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Lauri12

The entire car buying process was great from the test drive to signing the paperwork. I would highly recommend DCH Lexus if Oxnard for anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I have to give a shout out to Frisco Robles for his knowledge of the car I was looking into purchasing, Carlos Cannon who got me an amazing deal, Antonio Cruz who assisted with the purchase even though he wasn't the original salesperson, Mark Viggiano for his finance expertise and last but not least Denis Kenny for the final approval in making the deal happen.

Carlos Canon
Frisco Robles
Apr 06, 2017 -

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Thanks for the great review, Laurie. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again in the future. George Yazbek, General Manager

March 27, 2017

"Great Experience....3rd time!"

- One lexus lover

We had a very bad experience with Lexus of Tustin/Newport. On our way home we stopped at Lexus of Oxnard...with whom we have bought car before. Our experience was seamless....Antonio helped us via the phone to let us know what they had for us...we agreeed over the phone on details and drove up to see and pick up the car. They kept our old one which was being given to grandchildren...kept it for four days. My daughter took the train up to get it and Antonio went way out of his way and picked her up at the train station and gave her a ride to the dealership. Every person at the dealership was stellar! We felt customer service could not have been better!

Mar 28, 2017 -

DCH Lexus of Oxnard responded

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership. Please let us know if any other automotive needs arise in the future, as we are always happy to help! Sincerely, George Yazbek, General Manager