DCH Lexus of Oxnard

Joel Castro

Frisco Robles, Sales Consultant, DCH Lexus of Oxnard

Frisco Robles

August 17, 2017

"Highly recommend to friends and family! Best experience. "

- j123

Amazing experience at the DCH Lexus of Oxnard! This team is stellar and customer focused. I appreciate their help and sincerity from start to finish. Joe Green was kind, helpful, and responsive from the very first phone call I made to the dealership through to the moment I drove off with my car. It is evident that each member on this team wants to make sure their customers leave on a positive note and a feel like a member of the Lexus family. After I purchased my new car, I went in to service the vehicle and was blown away by the customer service. Martin in the service department was genuine and did his best to address all of my questions and made it easy and convenient for me, the customer. They truly went above and beyond. I would recommend my family and friends to purchase their next vehicle from this dealership just to get the same experience I had. I appreciate this dream team and will be back for all of my service and maintenance. Although out of the way, the service and friendly team will bring me back to this location.

Jaime Torres
Denis Kenny
Joe Green
Other Employees : Martin

August 10, 2017

"Beyond happy with my Lexus "

- Teamcurtis5

I'm so happy with my 2017 Rx 350. What makes me feel even better about my current purchase is the customer service I receive every time I go to the dealership. Joe Green and the team go above and beyond to take care of us and for that we will forever be loyal and part of the DCH Lexus of Oxnard family. Thank you for the royal treatment!!!

Cynthia Martinez
Joe Green
Other Employees : Mark Viggiano

May 13, 2017

"Stellar Service"

- Pam2007

Antonio Cruz provided warm, knowledgeable and superb service, making the experience of purchasing our car a very positive and professional one from beginning to end. I came to the dealership with two specific cars in mind that I had previously researched. Antonio promptly located the cars we wanted to see, and proceeded to accommodate our test drives, answer our questions and proceed with the process in the most friendly and caring manner. We also met with Miguel Munoz Vignes who provided excellent help as well in our process. I sincerely recommend sales rep, Antonio Cruz, DCH Lexus of Oxnard and all those we worked with, and their excellent customer service, attention to detail and dedication to customer satisfaction.

Antonio Cruz

• Comprehensive and Ongoing Monitoring of Service Needs
  • Online Service Appointment Scheduling
  • Easy Access to Vehicle Service History
  • Percentage of Proceeds from Each Sale Supports Teen Safe Driving
  • View New and Pre-Owned Inventory From The Comfort Of Your Own Home or Mobile Device
  • Luxurious Facilities and Spacious Customer Lounge
  • Complimentary Freshly-Baked Cookies, Fresh Fruit and Snacks
  • After Hours Drop-Off & Pick-Up
  • Lexus Vehicle and Lexus Technology Specialists to Acquaint You with Your Vehicle's Features