DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

Tony Rucker

November 09, 2017

"Amazing"

- USAFwife

I originally came in for a recall on my 2010 IS250, Derek was great, he explained everything, made sure I was taken care of and made sure I understood everything. Even when there were faults found on my car, Derek gave me options and the best ways to move forward and what/why these faults had to be rectified as soon as possible. Aaron and Sam were just simply amazing .. I told them EXACTLY what I wanted and these 2 together worked hard and gave me exactly what I asked for, down to the exact little details that I thought they wouldn’t match. They worked a great deal for me and as soon as I got to the dealership I was almost in tears, they gave me exactly what I asked for and more!! My beautiful new car even had a big beautiful red bow on it!! I said my goodbyes to my 2010 IS250 and drove home in a brand new 2017 IS200T F Sport. I’ve already started recommending my co-workers and everyone that admires my car, to these two!! You will not leave disappointed, trust me! I cannot express enough the level of customer service at this dealership, they will go to lengths to make sure you leave happy!

Aaron Vazquez
Derek Bishop
Other Employees : Sam

November 07, 2017

"Wonderful Service, always accommodating!"

- Kitty

DCH Lexus of SB is so great to work with. I always work with Edward and he is really one of the best. He understands my needs and is always willing to accommodate my needs. I live my cars 80 miles from the dealership and Lexus will come pick up my car and deliver, while providing a loaner. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. I would highly recommend this dealership!!! Kitty

Edward Simeon
Efrain Lopez

November 05, 2017

"Amazing car buying experience "

- Cindi k

Just worked with Abby Gaetz at DCH Lexus Santa Barbara to purchase a 2017 Lexus RX 350. She was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We noticed Customers waiting for cars to be serviced were smiling, a very good sign for a new car purchaser. An excellent experience.

Abby Gaetz

• Complimentary Fresh-Baked Cookies, Fresh Fruit, and Assorted Snacks
  • Complimentary Lexus Loaner Cars and Shuttle Service
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Parts Center
  • Complimentary Professional Manicures and Chair Massages Every Tuesday by appointment
  • Lexus Certified Sales, Service, and Parts Staff