DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara

Glauco Pergolizzi

January 16, 2019

"SUPERB SERVICE.."

- JEAM75

Aaron Vazquez drove 3 hours away to deliver my car and showed me all the features. I can't thank you them enough for a pleasant experience and going above and beyond. Gave me the best price on my trade in and great price on my new GS350 f sport. I highly recommend this top notch dealer. I would definitely buy another car in the future.

Aaron Vazquez
Other Employees : Robin tidd

January 11, 2019

"Excellent customer service!"

- JH123

Every time I get my car serviced here I’m pleasantly surprised by the extra things I get offered. The customer service by the service department always makes me feel like a valued customer!

Efrain Lopez

January 04, 2019

"Wonderful experience purchasing my 2 Lexus"

- Limon31

This dealership was top natch Abby went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the vehicles I was most comfortable with. She gave me suggestions and advise , after decided the process was absolutely painless , so quick and professional . I would recommend Abby Gaetz to anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Abby Gaetz

• Complimentary Fresh-Baked Cookies, Fresh Fruit, and Assorted Snacks
  • Complimentary Lexus Loaner Cars and Shuttle Service
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Parts Center
  • Complimentary Professional Manicures and Chair Massages Every Tuesday by appointment
  • Lexus Certified Sales, Service, and Parts Staff