DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara - Service Center

98 Reviews of DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara - Service Center

January 11, 2019

"Excellent customer service!"

- JH123

Every time I get my car serviced here I’m pleasantly surprised by the extra things I get offered. The customer service by the service department always makes me feel like a valued customer!

Efrain Lopez
Jan 15, 2019 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We pride ourselves on our customer service, so we're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Hope to see you back soon!

December 19, 2018

"Needed new key FOB"

- HEW

Service was perfect from beginning to end. I was upset having had my key stolen and each person I dealth with was helpful and professional and kind to me. Thank you Lexus!

I am not sure exactly who I worked with.
Dec 19, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

I am proud to hear it. We are always eager to help our guests with any problem they have. Please come again whenever you need anything else.

November 18, 2018

"Great professional and thorough service every time!"

- bigpapa4640

From the courtesty driver to the services completed, I have been satisfied every visit. I have owned my Lexus IS300 since 2002 and had it serviced by the dealer. I truely believe using factory parts and service keep you investment running GREAT! We have 130,000 miles on our car and it still runs like a champ! Thank You DCH of SB!!

Nov 19, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the excellent review! We are always thrilled to know that a guest has left DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara satisfied.

October 26, 2018

"The best service in town !"

- Radek123

Thank you so much for accommodating my needs every time. The service is always amazing and I feel like I am the only customer they have. Thanks Radek

James Porter
Sam Tokhi
Efrain Lopez
Oct 29, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

We appreciate you Radek! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you soon!

October 21, 2018

"Great Service at DCH Lexus"

- TheresaL

I have owned my first Lexus for two years. I've been very happy with the car and service I receive at this Santa Barbara car dealership. The employees are professional and courtesy. I highly recommend this Lexus dealership.

Oct 22, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so proud that we continue to provide you positive experiences and incredible vehicles. We appreciate your recommendation as well. Come again soon.

October 08, 2018

" Great service. "

- mjp

5* service and communication. Requested a loaner and it was available for the entire time of servicing our car. Thanks DCH and Derek for your attention to our needs.

Oct 08, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

We are happy to provide an easy buying experience for you. We strive for quality service, and dedicated employees like Derek make it happen. We hope to see you again in the future.

October 02, 2018

"Love my Lexus & appreciate my service agent"

- jovial

Love my Lexus, love the service & care given @ Santa Barbara Lexus, but most of all my service agent Derek Bishop has always been an important & positive conduit for maintaining my car in utmost prime order. He's delightful, helpful, available & one great asset, a great ambassador for Lexus of S.B. Thanx!

Oct 03, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the kind words and hope to keep your loyalty for many years to come.

September 10, 2018

"Service Department"

- SB boy

I have always gotten terrific service at DCH Santa Barbara. Edward has always gone above and beyond. We have two cars under his care. Just going to DCH is an enjoyable experience.

Tony Rucker
Sep 13, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

We’re delighted by your review! Thank you for the kind words about Edward, and we look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with great service!

September 05, 2018

"Lexus service and extended warranty "

- Teresa

I would just like to commend DCH Lexus for their incredible service department. I bought my Lexus with the extended warranty and have been so impressed with the service and warranty coverage. A big thank you to Edward, who always takes time to give personal recognition and excellent customer service. Teresa

Sep 07, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Teresa, we are grateful for this wonderful review and your kind words about Edward! It was our pleasure to provide you with top-notch service and appreciate your recommendation!

August 05, 2018

"Excellent "

- Careful consumers

Our dealer and service Dept. Of choice for over 12 years! We have a 2007 and a 2010 RX350, well cared for By the gentlemen mentioned!

Aug 07, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the fantastic review! We truly appreciate your business.