DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara - Service Center

95 Lifetime Service Reviews

350 Hitchcock Way, Santa Barbara, California 93105

95 Reviews of DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara - Service Center

October 26, 2018

"The best service in town !"

- Radek123

Thank you so much for accommodating my needs every time. The service is always amazing and I feel like I am the only customer they have. Thanks Radek

James Porter
Sam Tokhi
Efrain Lopez
Oct 29, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

We appreciate you Radek! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you soon!

October 21, 2018

"Great Service at DCH Lexus"

- TheresaL

I have owned my first Lexus for two years. I've been very happy with the car and service I receive at this Santa Barbara car dealership. The employees are professional and courtesy. I highly recommend this Lexus dealership.

Oct 22, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so proud that we continue to provide you positive experiences and incredible vehicles. We appreciate your recommendation as well. Come again soon.

October 08, 2018

" Great service. "

- mjp

5* service and communication. Requested a loaner and it was available for the entire time of servicing our car. Thanks DCH and Derek for your attention to our needs.

Oct 08, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

We are happy to provide an easy buying experience for you. We strive for quality service, and dedicated employees like Derek make it happen. We hope to see you again in the future.

October 02, 2018

"Love my Lexus & appreciate my service agent"

- jovial

Love my Lexus, love the service & care given @ Santa Barbara Lexus, but most of all my service agent Derek Bishop has always been an important & positive conduit for maintaining my car in utmost prime order. He's delightful, helpful, available & one great asset, a great ambassador for Lexus of S.B. Thanx!

Oct 03, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate the kind words and hope to keep your loyalty for many years to come.

September 10, 2018

"Service Department"

- SB boy

I have always gotten terrific service at DCH Santa Barbara. Edward has always gone above and beyond. We have two cars under his care. Just going to DCH is an enjoyable experience.

Tony Rucker
Sep 13, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

We’re delighted by your review! Thank you for the kind words about Edward, and we look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with great service!

September 05, 2018

"Lexus service and extended warranty "

- Teresa

I would just like to commend DCH Lexus for their incredible service department. I bought my Lexus with the extended warranty and have been so impressed with the service and warranty coverage. A big thank you to Edward, who always takes time to give personal recognition and excellent customer service. Teresa

Sep 07, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Teresa, we are grateful for this wonderful review and your kind words about Edward! It was our pleasure to provide you with top-notch service and appreciate your recommendation!

August 05, 2018

"Excellent "

- Careful consumers

Our dealer and service Dept. Of choice for over 12 years! We have a 2007 and a 2010 RX350, well cared for By the gentlemen mentioned!

Aug 07, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the fantastic review! We truly appreciate your business.

July 31, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Michael J

It was a pleasure working with Derek Bishop, he is very friendly and knowledgeable. It was discovered during the service work, the 2 remote control batteries were low causing the doors to work intermittently. Derek replaced the two batteries and the problem was fixed.

Aug 01, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the stellar review, Michael! We're so glad you had a pleasant service visit with Derek.

July 25, 2018

"Regularly scheduled maintenance "

- jayromez

Was a pleasure to work with Derek, he was very tentative and knowledgeable during the whole process. We came all the way from Santa Maria and he ensured that we have a loaner vehicle and answered all of our questions and concerns. Derek also takes extra time and care when dealing with military and veterans, something I totally appreciate! I would recommend everyone use Derek if you need any type of service, he will take care of you.

Jul 26, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Jay, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad Derek went above and beyond to ensure you were well taken care of during your service visit.

July 22, 2018

"Service and warranty work"

- Rob C

I took my 2011 Lexus RX350 in for scheduled service. During the service work, it was discovered that my vehicle had a leaking shock absorber and a worn front end bushing. Both items were replaced under warrantY. The inspection and subsequent work took longer than anticipated, however, Senior Service Consultant Derek Bishop made sure that I had a loaner vehicle for the six days my vehicle was at the dealership. All in all it was a positive experience.

Jul 24, 2018 -

DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara responded

Thank you for the stellar review, Rob! We're glad Derek took excellent care of you during your service visit.