DCH Toyota of Oxnard

Toyota Brand Specialist

October 14, 2017

"Great service techs!!"

- Ray Ray

I ALWAYS go to Toyota of Oxnard for service since I bought my 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser. All the service representatives are friendly and knowledgeable. I always deal with Raymond Martin and he is AWESOME!! I bring in my coupons and he'll find one that I can use on my service. If things on my vehicle are starting to show signs of wear and tear, Raymond will bring them to my attention. He understands that not everyone has the time or pocketbook to fix things at that moment. He offers the customer a printout of upcoming maintenance that will need to be addressed in the near future. I bring it home with me and then return when I have the money and time to drop off my vehicle. The shuttle service is also outstanding. The drivers are friendly and you meet some nice people to chat with while they are dropping people off at work or home. If I do wait in the lobby, I can eat the fabulous cookies and enjoy the free WiFi on my device. I don't take my car anywhere else. Why should I??

Raymond Martin

September 24, 2017

"Ventura toyota or thousands oaks toyota way better"

- BS dealership

Bad bad job used sales manager would not come out and talk to me! WOW this place is a BS dealer never going back to this dump

Used sales manager

September 14, 2017

"Paul Panz was our salesmen "

- Robert G

We worked with Paul Panz severalyears ago and found him to be very knowledgeable and polite. When we returned to the dealership we asked for Paul to be our salesmen as we purchased our new Prius. The transaction was smooth, professional and completed without complications . Paul is a real pro and great to work with. I highly recommend him.

Paul Panz