DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

4360 U.S. 9, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

N Zinane, Sales, DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

N Zinane

William Lauer, Volkswagen Master Certified Sales Consultant , DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Volkswagen Master Certified Sales Consultant
Megan Frieder, Sales Consultant, DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Megan Frieder

Michael Capadona, General Sales Manager, DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Michael Capadona

August 04, 2018

"First Car Buying Experience Made Easy"

- allieee907

I purchased my 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan from DCH Volkswagen of Freehold. Being a 25 year old female buying her first car was intimidated but William was very friendly and informative in the car buying process I instantly felt comfortable and at ease. William was very knowledgeable with many years of experience in the car buying industry. Upon arrival William took did a full walk through of the inside and outside of the vehicle, he was very detailed and informative. We then did a test drive in the car and when we got back I knew that I was very interested in the car and wanted to sit down and discuss price and financing. I was able to get the car at the price and financing terms that fit my lifestyle with the help of William and Joe. Both were very patient, understanding, informative, and friendly in the process of figuring out the financing of the car. Overall, I would recommend DCH Volkswagen of Freehold to any car buyer. William and Joe's service was impeccable, they truly made me feel respected and all my needs were taken into consideration. They took all the details into consideration.

Joe McCall

July 26, 2018

"NAJAT NAJAT NAJAT. The best"

- S. N.

First things first, I'm not the type to leave reviews. I mean I'll rate a place 4 or5 stars if I like it enough but to leave this long winded probably cavity giving review I'm about to, never. So please believe me when I say this place is worth it. My family have been Volkswagen people for as long as I can remember, been to a few dealerships over the decades but none like Freehold. Whole staff is courteous, patient, and pleasant.Place was very clean and even the coffee was good. By happenstance today the GM was in and he took the time to introduce himself, thank and shake the hand of every single client there. Even the walk-ins and loookyloos. Plus he even did low level runner work. It's awesome to see a hands on Boss like that. MOST IMPORTANTLY THOUGH was our sales rep : Najat Zinane. We've gone directly to her for our last couple cars and today was no different. She treats us more as welcomed house guests than customers. She is kind and patient and genuinely fights hard to get us the best deals and most reasonable expenses. But more than anything, she's real. I feel no aggressive salesmany pretense behind her words, she doesn't just bombard you with numbers. Rather she asks the right questions to tailor to your needs then paints a picture of the best possible outcome based on your tastes, budget, must haves and must nots. By far DCH Freehold is the only place you should go to get your Volkswagen but Najat is who you should see to get the VW of your Dreams.

N Zinane

July 23, 2018

"Got my Jetta"

- Jagan

Got my Jetta from here. Awesome experience. Love this dealership and highly recommending it. Recently sold my CRV here. Interacted with Jodi, Mark and Billy. Awesome folks.

New 2018 Volkswagen Atlas, $46365