DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Michael Capadona, General Sales Manager, DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

Michael Capadona

4.2

September 24, 2017

"Traded in Jetta for 2018 Tiguan"

- ashgab

We were due to turn in one of our Jetta's and Megan at VW in Freehold is the only person/dealership that consistently followed up to try to work with us for a new lease. We reached out and checked out other dealerships but we were really disappointed but the lack of good customer service. So we went in yesterday and Megan was patient, understanding and worked with us endlessly to find the best deal for the small SUV options. Then, we worked with Mike on our numbers, which was exactly what we wanted to spend and was able to leave with our new 2018 Tiguan 3 hours later. We could not be happier with our new Tiguan or the service we received! We will only work with Freehold from now on.

Michael Capadona

September 14, 2017

"Such an amazing environment!"

- victoriad806

I previously owned a 2004 Volkswagen Passat but it was constantly breaking. I came here and was immediately given options of new cars I could possibly get. I'm a full time student who works a part time job and can't afford large payments every month. Najat sat with me for hours trying to get me the cheapest deal I could possibly get. They are so friendly here and truly care about their customers! Thanks to them I now own a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta SE and I couldn't be any happier!

Najat Zinane

August 19, 2017

"Fast, reliable, good experience"

- Passat2017

I would highly recommend this dealership to any friends or family. It was my 2nd Passat lease and still planning to comeback in the future.

New 2017 Volkswagen Jetta, $26215