DCN Hyundai

David Nock

January 20, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- killiange

We went to the dealer to look at a used car, but unfortunately it wasn’t available at the time. So, Steve Seidner drove the car almost an hour away, in the snow, to where we live the following day, on his day off!! After that, Steve continued to make this an enjoyable buying experience that I will always remember. Thank you very much Steve. Your extra work was highly appreciated.

Steven Seidner

January 14, 2018

"Amazing Service!"

- Christian1

An hour before closing on a Saturday night, I had the honor to leave DCN with my new car. I was welcomed by Steve and Deokie whom provided an amazing service. From a test drive to the perfect pricing I have no words on how please I am.

Steven Seider, Deokie Vargas

January 12, 2018

"Helpful, honest employee "

- Amanda S.

Joe worked with me diligently to help me get the best deal on a new lease. He reviewed lots of options for leasing and financing, and how I could reduce the fees from being severely over mileage on my current lease. I'm driving home with a great car at the price I wanted to pay!

Joe Stanzione