Dadeland Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Ricardo Shedden, New Car Sales Manager, Dadeland Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Ricardo Shedden

New Car Sales Manager

October 15, 2017

"Pleasure to do business"

- Alexita1218

We went into the dealership after first going to a few other ones. Immediately we were greeted by Emilio and he was eager to work with us. As a sales person myself, he first began asking what OUR needs were instead of just trying to sale us everything and anything. I appreciated that. The whole sales process was seamless and they really cared to work with us. Great customer service. Only thing I would change would be to have a nice customer waiting lounge or more attention to detail with dealership amenities but that is no ones fault. Emilio went above and beyond for us and treated us like family. One of the friendliest and caring salesman I have encountered in a while. I will definitely send friends his way.

Emilio Suris

October 15, 2017

"Friendly, thoroughly professional, and personally focused"

- Shudgins

From initial contact via USAA Car Buying Service through the last detail of sale, Dadeland Dodge, and specifically sales agent JC, made the typically daunting task of buying a new car easy, crystal clear, and pin-pointed on my wife’s needs for her new Jeep. The showroom was clean and welcoming. The staff is friendly. I am confident I received the most focused attention and the best deal for my money.

Sales Agent: JC FUNES. (How come he’s not listed above? He’s awesome!) Front Desk: the very helpful Maria.

October 02, 2017

"Couldn't Be Happier!"

- snowbunny

Greg Traveline and JC Funes made the experience Enjoyable and easy!. Excellent trade-in price for my 2010 Jetta and had my new Jeep brought in from Tampa the following business day that met my requests!

JC Funes