Dahl Ford - Davenport

Dan Wich, Service Manager , Dahl Ford  - Davenport

Dan Wich

Service Manager

February 17, 2019

"Best service in the Quad Cities "

- JeanneStK

The service managers at Dahl always treat me wonderfully. They never try to upsell and tell you exactly what needs done and lay out cost and recommendations, upfront. If you have concerns they look into them and try to resolve them for you on that visit.

April Ricketts
Dan Wich

February 16, 2019

"Purchasing vehicle"

- Cody.phares

Acter a long day of searching specific vehicles, that both me and the sales associate found out were no longer on the lot. Did finally settle and find the car I was comfortable with. The sales associate was very good and was not pushy I selected the car myself that I was comfortable with we both I am sure we're frustrated but he stuck it out with me all day til we found the car.

Jason Savala

February 15, 2019

"Battery Replacement"

- George

During our recent firigid spell (-33) my 2013 refused to start. Scheduled a replacement on line. Very easy. Showed up 15 minutes early. Was greeted at the counter. Within 45 minutes I was notified that the car was ready. Easy, painless service. Everyone was helpful and cheerful. Thank you!

Used 2006 Dodge Durango