Dahl Ford - Davenport

VIP Manager

September 24, 2018

"New Focus"

- Jalger

I just needed a new work commuter and something to hand down to the kids. So nothing fancy. Keith figured out quick what I needed and made it happen fast. Great guy!

September 23, 2018

"Was great. I got exactly what i wanted in a timely fashion. "

- Jjbrack77

Keith was very helpful in getting me in the car i wanted! It was a much better car dealership experience than ive ever had. They shorn worked with me on trade on a car that was apparently salvaged.

September 18, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- KIM

I just moved into the area for school and wanted to get a new car before winter. I was really nervous before going to a dealer because I was by myself and had never been to one. Despite my nervousness, I had a great experience. Weston was very friendly and helpful. I had a bit of complicated situation, and Dahl Ford was willing to work with me. I had a million questions, and Weston and everyone in the team were super nice and answered every question for me with no frustration. After Dahl Ford, I visited other dealers, but Dahl Ford team was the only one I was satisfied with. As soon as you walk into the dealer, you will see that they have a great vibe and environment there. I would definitely recommend both Dahl Ford and Weston to anyone I know with great confidence.

Weston Martinmaas