Dahl Ford - Davenport

Weston  Martinmaas, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Dahl Ford  - Davenport

June 14, 2018

"EXCELLENT "

- jendrews2

Dahl Ford is by far the best Ford Dealership in the Quad Cities. Weston was very professional and wasn't pushy (which I was nervous about). He gave me the information I needed to make the best decision for me especially since I am a student. Weston was very helpful and helped me find the car I really wanted that was in my price range. Being a young woman, I was very uncertain about everything, Weston's manager, Alan was nice enough to sit down with me and explain what all my options were. Alan was very professional and personable. Once I finally decided to buy the car, Weston had all the paperwork started prior to me coming back the following evening. The process was extremely fast and painless, which is what everyone wants! This was my first experience buying a car and it was an awesome experience!!! Alan and Weston are fantastic people; go into Dahl Ford and ask for them! They will find you a car that best fits you and your needs. You both rock, you'll always have my service.

Allan Jackson

June 14, 2018

"Review for service and detail shop"

- happyjack

Took my car in to have remote start installed and protective coating for car. Service department and detail shop did an excellent job. Remote start works great and the car looks wonderful,

Mark

June 07, 2018

"Excellent "

- Mjustin1990

Weston was extremely helpful and was also extremely professional, was very patient with us since we had our 3 children with us. Highly recommend having Weston help you if youre looking to purchase a new car!

Brenton Miller