Dan Perkins Subaru

Delivery Coordinator
Mounir Jouhrani, Sales Consultant, Dan Perkins Subaru

Mounir Jouhrani

September 17, 2018

"I would buy here again"

- ABC

I am very happy with my car buying experience at Dan Perkins. Adam was great to work with: he was available at the agreed time, did not try to push any cars that we were not interested in, and offered a very competitive price.

September 12, 2018

"Marc with a "C""

- Msalguero09

I was very anxious staring the process of buying a car. I have read horror stories about how people have been treated and I was not looking forward to the process. Marc greeted me as soon and I stepped out of my car. Very friendly, and he listened to what I wanted. He didn't try to put me in the car he wanted, he was very deliberate about showing me cars that were what I was looking for. He was so knowledgeable about the cars and the features of the car he even went the extra mile and offered to pair my phone to the car. I can't say enough nice things about Marc he really helped making my car buying experience pain free!

Marc Weinstock

September 09, 2018

"Prompt response time and flexible scheduling"

- M&P

Adam Arsenault responded to emails, texts and calls very quickly. He was willing to reduce the price to make the deal and I never felt rushed or pressured. He is very personable and patient and I will definitely recommend his expertise to others

Used 2016 Subaru Forester