Greentree Toyota

Jose Cordero

May 23, 2018

"VIP service"

- Mpancoast10

Rick was fantastic! Patient, listened to all our needs and answered all of my questions. No pressure tactics and made us feel extremely comfortable with our purchase. Could not be more satisfied.

Rick Reid

May 22, 2018

"Great sales person Pete. Knew everything about the.Avalon. T"

- Pga bob

Great. Pete was great. Knew everything about Avalon. Dealership.very clean. Thanks again. Bob. Great processing everything went smooth. Great people working there. Would recommend my friends to this place.

May 21, 2018

"My New Rav4"

- Terri

My lease on my 2015 Rav4 was set to expire. I looked at cars at Honda and Mazda dealerships, but didn't find the quality of their products any better than my Rav4. I visited Pete Przyborowski at Greentree Toyota in Danbury, CT and received a lease for a 2018 Rav 4. My new Rav4 is the same high quality car I was used to, with some new additional safety features. This is my second lease through Greentree Toyota. Always a professional and stress-free experience. And, their Service Department is great. Would highly recommend both Pete and Greentree Toyota. Terri

New 2018 Toyota 4Runner, $42379