Greentree Toyota

Mike Shakro, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Greentree Toyota

Mike Shakro

"Great Experience"

- jeanpatricio

I've bought many cars in my life always hated the process, you always feel like some one is trying to pressure/take advantage and rip you off some where. I've dealt with 6 dealers of the area and this is the first time I found a financial manager and sales man that took the time to explain the charges with no smoke and mirrors. Just then they won my business but I was still skeptical from dealing with such bad dealers in the past, but it wasn't till I signed paper work with a higher interest rate and got a call the next day to come in as they had found me a 10x better deal. They could've left it at that and just sold me the car as is, but it was than that I realized that theses guys are here to change minds about what a true dealership experience is.I appreciate all your hard work you did for me and will be sending any one I know your way!!

Mattheus Castro

"Professional and personable"

- Poolis9

Car buying can be a tough process, all dealerships are definitely not created equal. At Greentree I was fortunate to first encounter Richard Bonessi, Internet, followed by Pete (Coach) Pryzborowski, Sales, Jose Cordero, Finance and finally Bob Binette, Manager. Each person was professional and helpful in what they did. Rich helped secure the framework of a deal that could work for me. Coach really took the time to provide me with a comprehensive test drive allowing me to get a good feel for the vehicle. Jose took the time to explain the finance matters and worked to get a deal that worked for me. Bob stopped by to introduce himself and make sure I was having a good experience. Finally Coach, after the sale was completed, took the time to walk me through setting myself up in the vehicle. Pairing my phone, using XM radio, training the system for my voice etc. Overall great service at Greentree. Thanks guys!

Pete Przyborowski
Robert Binette
Richard Bonessi

August 18, 2018

"Wonderful experience. No pressure, just knowlege and helpful"

- Kivajoy1214

Rick is the ultimate representative of Greentree. He is caring, knowledgeable, and desirous to please and effortlessly put this dream of a car in our hands. Thanks Rick.

Rick Reid