Greentree Toyota

Dan Wiley

February 15, 2018

"Tundra. "

- Fritztundra

Greentree Toyota was very pleasant to deal with. There wasn’t a lot of bargaining I told them what I wanted and we came to a really good without the games. I have purchased from many others and so far they are the best

February 10, 2018

"Quick, straightforward and easy!"

- Arradhak

Great experience with Greentree Toyota buying my new 2018 Highlander. Jonathan made the process very easy and I was able to get exactly the car I wanted on the terms I wanted. I would highly recommend both the car and the dealership.

Johnathan Walsh
Dan Wiley
Richard Bonessi

February 03, 2018

"Great experience with my new 4Runner"

- 4Runners 4 Life

I had a great experience from start to finish. Pete went above and beyond to help me out. He was knowledgeable, charming, and courteous. He got me everything I wanted at a reasonable price. He even came in on his day off to work with me, and he called me from home to answer a question. I HIGHLY recommend him. When we shop for my husband's next truck, we're going to Greentree and calling on Pete!

New 2018 Toyota Rav4, $33432