Darling's Auto Mall

Jason Goggin

November 18, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- Satisfied Customer

Please pass along my thanks to Jeff Hall and his staff for completing at repair on my vehicle in such a timely manner in spite of his service dept. being booked until after Thanksgiving. My wife and I are heading south for the winter next week so Jeff asked that we drop the car off on Friday and he would get it done by Monday afternoon. Much to my surprise Jeff called on Friday morning to let me know that the repair was done. Great service!

Jeff Hall

November 13, 2017

"Another awesome experience at Darlings GMC!"

- DCF

Thank you Mike Hill and Steve for a wonderful customer experience! I have purchased or leased several vehicles from Darlings GMC and I always have a terrific customer experience.

Rick Gentle
Steven Steiner

November 06, 2017

"Great experience overall"

- CGiglio

I had a great experience wit my vehicle purchase. Mike went out of his way to make this process as smooth as possible. He brought the truck up from the Ellsworth location so I could easily fit a viewing & tests drive into my schedule. This was the most stress free vehicle purchase experience I’ve ever had. Thank you Mike!

Darling's Auto Mall, Ellsworth, ME, 04605