Darling's Auto Mall

Andrew Buzzell, Team Service Manager, Darling's Auto Mall

Andrew Buzzell

Team Service Manager

June 14, 2018

"Great experience as usual!"

- CSawyer88

Rebecca got in touch with me immediately after inquiring on a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease online. She hooked me up with Mike who I have worked with in the past and have had a great experience with! I was very particular about what I wanted and the price I wanted to spend. I loved the Jeep I was currently in so I was in no rush to trade it in. Mike and Chuck got JUST the car I was looking for in a matter of days and was able to keep the price where I wanted it! Chuck was there with a smile when we went to sign all of our paperwork and it was nice to get to work with him on this deal. Mike and Steven got us in and out quickly and efficiently and I was off in my brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!! Thank you Darlings for taking care of us, as usual!!!

Steven Steiner
Chuck Leavitt

June 09, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- DOGS77

Mike was so helpful, friendly, and was great to my teenagers! Everyone was so willing to help us, friendly, and it turned out to be the best car buying experience we ever had!!!

Steven Steiner
Pam Blanchard

June 05, 2018

"Excellent!"

- Brooks356

I recently purchased a 2018 Jeep Compass from Darlings. Mike Hill was great to work with, answered all my questions, and motivated to help those looking for the right vehicle. He goes above and beyond for his customers and should be highly praised for his outstanding performance.

Darling's Auto Mall, Ellsworth, ME, 04605