Darling's Auto Mall

Vehicle Sales Representative

September 25, 2018

"Excellent Staff"

- davecyr

Mike Hilll was easily the best sales rep my wife and I have ever dealt with. He is very kind and thorough to make sure we got the best experience possible. I have never purchased a vehicle from Darlings but I cannot contemplate ever going anywhere else now. When it came to financing the vehicle Matt McFarland helped us get to where we needed to be and did his best to get us an acceptable interest rate. Going into this dealership you get treated like people not dollar signs.

Mike Hill
Matt McFarland

September 21, 2018

"Survice repair"

- clucasroberts

My wife and I had our 2011 dodge grand caravan in for electrical problem. I died in the middle of a busy road. The following Monday when they opened Darlings replaced the battery, and after diagnostics found that it was the alternator also. With the alternator and battery replace they then, had to replace the ECM. They were so good abut keeping us updated on the status of the repairs. On a side note. When we got the van it only came with one fop key. The Good people at Darlings gave us a new programmed fop key so now we have two.

Josh Bartlett
Andrew Buzzell
Colby Gray

September 11, 2018

"Convenient and easy!!"

- MDeLuca

Dealing with Mike Hill at Darlings made my truck buying experience simple and seamless. Juggling the sale of my previous vehicle and a busy work schedule I had little time to fit in what is usually a stressful and time consuming task. Mike allowed me to engage with him in a variety of mediums whether it was email, phone or even text message! He was prompt and detailed in finding me the exact fit for my needs. I was most impressed with the high level of customer service I experienced with Mike who went above and beyond to find me my dream truck. I highly recommend Mike Hill for a fulfilling car buying experience. He truly goes above and beyond for his customers.

Mike Hill