Darling's Auto Mall

Jared Slauenwhite

February 12, 2018

"Excellent service."

- JOHANA BIRDSALL

If you need a car then go see Mike Hill and Tom Wheeler. Great guys who helped us get into an brand new car. Loved our experience and Darlings.

Tom Wheeler
Steven Steiner

February 11, 2018

"2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude with Attitude"

- anitalc62

I went in for an inspection sticker for my CR-V and drove out with this beautiful pearl blue Jeep. My salesman, Mike Hill, is so nice. He didn't try to sell me something I wouldn't be happy in. I got a pretty good deal on my trade in as well. Everyone is willing to work with you. Just do your homework first ;)

February 11, 2018

"Fantastic car buying experience"

- K8nDave

We were referred to Mike Hill at Darling’s in Ellsworth. He is very knowledgeable,patient, thorough and the absolute most pleasant car salesperson we have ever met!! He was unhurried, not pushy, answered every question and explained things in detail. This was our first Jeep and our first purchase from Darling’s in Ellsworth-he will be our go-to-guy from now on!!! We will recommend him to all!!!

Steven Steiner