David Hobbs Honda - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Sarah Graf, Service Advisor, David Hobbs Honda

Brian Wroblewski, Assistant Service Manager, David Hobbs Honda

Brian Wroblewski

Assistant Service Manager

January 18, 2019

"My Dave Hobb Experience"

- bangie1295 Verified Customer

I have always owned a Toyota or Nissan so this 2018 Honda CRV was my first Honda experience. I went to David Hobbs because it was near my home. The sales lady that sold me the car made me feel very confident that I had made the right decision. The service department has also made me feel welcome. I am happy with my car and I feel like I’m a part of the Honda family now.

Tracey Morales
Samantha Bender
Sarah Graf

January 15, 2019

"Much better service now. "

- bfrazier35 Verified Customer

In the past, I have had issues after I leave the service center. It seems back to the way they use to be. Excellent service dept.

January 14, 2019

"minor issue resolved"

- notjeggy Verified Customer

I had a seriousxm radio issue and they were able to fix it while I waited. they washed the car afterwards. always great service. thanks

Ron Kornhoff

Special Offers

Oil & Filter Change Special

Get your oil & filter changed for $24.99 for standard models, or $34.99 for 0W-20 oil with coupon. Few things are more important to the overall performance and life of your engine than the oil and filter that keeps it clean. Come for a quick oil change, and enjoy complimentary gourmet coffee, free wi-fi while you relax and let us do the work. Yes, We Can Do That!™

Service Center Photos & Amenities