David Maus Toyota

Sales Professional

January 15, 2019

"New Car"

- carmj9

I have bought several cars here over the past years and have been highly satisfied with the service I have received. My salesman Mahmood Datoo was very professional. He did not try to use high pressure sales to get me to make my purchase. He was very personable which made my buying experience pleasurable.

Mahmood Datoo

January 15, 2019

"Steves the most honest car salesman ive met."

- Jonx689

I just got stationed at a new base and needed a truck. Steve Zullo-Johnson made my experience effortless. He asked me what I was looking for in a truck and made sure I got everything I asked for. Even with not so great credit, I thought my payments would be too high, but Steve jumped through hoops to make it happen for me and made sure I got an incredible rate. I'm so happy with my new truck and David Maus now has a loyal customer because of Steve Zullo-Johnson!

Steve Zullo Johnson

January 12, 2019

"Excellent staff. I will use again. "

- cnt rennat

Ok, I was having problems with my old car and decided to look at new and used cars here. Best value was a new car from this dealer. Thanks for the help and guidance from Luisa Loperena and David Smith for making this deal happen in an honest fashion.

Luis Loperena