David Stanley Ford of Midwest City

Internet

August 24, 2018

"Great Salesman "

- Brennan83

Awesome experience and would make my next car purchase from Brad. Thanks for being awesome and look forward to doing buisness with you for my next purchase. Somebody give this man a raise!!!!!!!

August 02, 2018

"Worst Customer experience ever! Buyers should stay away!!"

- UnhappyB

Buying my new $70K truck from David Stanley Ford was the worst experience ever!. It took 4 months to deliver my new truck after they promised 3 weeks. Brad is not the man! Absolutely Useless. Never returned my phone calls and then when you do eventually speak, he tells you lies. I even had to do his job and call their accessory supplier for a delivery date on parts I wanted fitted to my new truck. Got more help from them than Brad with just 1 call. Next when I could not get help from Brad, I called the floor manager and also the general manager of this dealership for help. Same useless service and never returned my calls either. Why... that got me to pay upfront so they were happy they got paid and left me waiting and waiting. Never again!

July 16, 2018

"Unbelievable "

- Cutting

Paul Sargent handled my whole deal over the phone. Went in and 30min later drove off in my new truck. Best and smoothest salesman and car deal iv ever made in the many many cars/trucks iv ever bought. I usually dont leave reviews but this one was too easy not too. Thx guys. Il be back

Paul Sargent