David Stanley Ford of Midwest City

Admin

December 15, 2017

"Good dealer "

- Beal73

Good dealer responds quickly and is professional. Sorry for the incorrect review and enjoy your holidays. Will double check next time. Apologies again for the situation.

Other

December 01, 2017

"Terrible Dealership"

- Awood90

This dealership is terrible. My bf bought a truck from them on Veterans Day, he’s a vet, he drove it for close to a month, they called him a couple days ago and said that the deal that he signed, that they said they already had approved, they couldn’t make it work. He went to take the truck back today and while we were there they tried to make a deal with us to make us keep it, but we had noticed while having it that the transmission is messed up and the AC doesn’t work. We asked them to fix that stuff, which should’ve been checked before we bought it and the sales manager said no he wasn’t going to do that. When I told him that they didn’t even service the vehicle before giving it to us he looked at me and very disrespectfully said “Are you on the loan? Then legally I don’t have to talk to you”. My boyfriend told them to keep their truck and we left. They are crooks, they are disrespectful, and they sell their used vehicles without even servicing them.

Sales manager, not sure what his name was.

October 15, 2017

"Bought an awesome car because of an awesome salesman!"

- Alia7771

Gavin Warner showed excellent professionalism and honesty. He was very personable and went above and beyond what any salesman has ever done. After dealing with very unprofessional salesman in my car search, it was a breath of fresh air dealing with Gavin. He is incredible at his job and made me feel very confident in the car he picked for me.

Gavin Warner