Carter Chevrolet

Cody Jeffcoat

Kurt Scheck, Sales Consultant, Carter Chevrolet

Kurt Scheck

January 23, 2018

"Down home great experience "

- Jonzie

I loved the relaxed atmosphere. It took less than 2 hours from start too finish we found the car we wanted online meet our sales Rep. Bought a car and got too go home. Best experience buying a car my wife and I have ever had.

Trevor Leffingwell

January 23, 2018

"THe Best Car Buying Experience Ever!! "

- S. Benson Moore

I hate buying vehicles. I think all car dealerships are scam artist and manipulate prices, MSRP, rebates, etc. That was not the case with Tanner Ramsey at Carter Chevrolet. We did my entire deal almost exclusively via text. The price was the best anywhere around. They gave me what I thought my trades were worth. He and his Manager brought my new car to me (60 miles away) and picked up my 2 trade-ins. I would highly recommend Tanner and this dealership! And trust me, I don't say this lightly. I have rarely ever had anything nice to say about a car dealership so the service was well beyond what I have experienced.

Tanner Ramsey
Eliud Villarreal

January 22, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Debbie Parrish

I was in an out in 2 hrs! It was wonderful! Loved the whole financing situation! It was a very casual and friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Kurt Scheck