Carter Chevrolet

Mike Kurtz

June 16, 2018

"Very nice dealership"

- Jodiroach1

The guys here were very nice, stayed late since we couldn't get off work, and did everything they could for a fast, easy, sell. Hands down, favorite dealership to work with!

Kurt Scheck

June 15, 2018

"Great people"

- Anthony G

It all started when I was browsing the Carter website and noticed a button that said text anytime. I followed the prompts and was quickly connect to Jason Leck. He was great answering my questions. I started talking to Kevin DeLuna about a different vehicle, he is the most patient guys ever. After several months of communication with Kevin they got the style of truck I was looking for in a trade. I drove to Okarche on Thursday to test drive the truck. Kevin was off because he had family in town but he let me know this in advance and had me setup with Marvin. Marvin was knowledgeable and real easy going. On Friday I started working the deal via text. We reached a deal so I drove back to Okarche to trade my truck in and to do what I thought would be boring paperwork. I was not bored at anytime and the finance guy was amazing. I was never pressured into a vehicle and they did not try to upsell me anything. Definitely earned my business for years to come and I will definitely recommend Kevin.

Kevin DeLuna
Jason Leck
Other Employees : Marvin, the finance guy

June 14, 2018

"Best in the Biz"

- Dandylion

From the moment I first called to the moment I signed the papers, my experience at Carter Chevrolet was top quality. Jason, thank you for being so helpful with information, so responsive, and so available. You listened and you acted. I was ready to buy and you delivered. Every member of your team at the dealership was so friendly in a very normal way - you guys are a well oiled team. The atmosphere in the dealership was different than any other dealership I've ever visited. It was happy and relaxed and inviting. I'll be back when it's time for my next vehicle!!

Jason Leck