Carter Chevrolet

Grant Ransom, Sales Manager, Carter Chevrolet

October 22, 2018

"I love my truck!"

- mkilgore

Kevin and Grant both made buying my truck so easy! Hands down best experience! Highly recommended! I found my dream truck online and they made it happen!

October 21, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- B&D

These guys were great and so much fun. We found the exact car we were looking for and I love it! They really took care of us and we truly appreciate that.

John Connor
Cody Jeffcoat
Trevor Leffingwell

October 20, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Jonboy18

Great group of people. Very helpful. They were super busy but they took very good care of me. Answered all of my questions and were honest with me. Cool location! Plus they bought me food from Oklahoma's oldest bar and restaurant. Delicious! I will definitely be back for a truck in the future. I will definitely let others know about how Carter rolls! Thanks guys!

Mike Kurtz