Davis Acura

827 Reviews of Davis Acura

January 13, 2018

"Good service "

- Baoyhe1981

Today I just looking a use car !went I walk-in Davis Acura !The dealer very nice and good device!i like it!g g g

Jan 16, 2018 -

Davis Acura responded

Thanks so much for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! We wish you all the best!

January 02, 2018

"Very Good Experience"

- Jcap

Steve Felker and John Roche were very helpful in getting me into an RDX. I would call Steve without hesitation when I buy another Acura. He was upfront and honest and called me back after my first visit to see if he could answer any additional questions that I had.

Steve Felker Jr

Davis Acura responded

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience working with Steve and John. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you had such a great purchase experience at Davis Acura. We wish you all the best!

January 01, 2018

"Purchase of RDX"

- Annemarie Davis

Before entering the dealership my husband spoke with Janice who was very helpful in answering questions and presales. We arrived at the dealership about an hour before it closed with the intention of test driving the RDX. The sales rep and manager were courteous and professional.

Kevin Velasquez
Ed Riley

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this note about Janice and our sales staff. We do have a dedicated internet team to address any questions or concerns before your visit. We are pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. We wish you all the best with your new Acura!

"Great experience"

- Craigmdx

Everyone was polite and friendly and went out of their way to ensure we were satisfied. Very speedy approval process and delivery of the car.

Davis Acura responded

Thanks so much for leaving this note about Tim and Eric! We wish you many happy miles with your new vehicle. Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything in the future.

"Down to earth staff"

- Figgy

My salesman was down to earth, the financial people did everything in there power to get me the best deal and the sales manager was very helpful in finalizing my paperwork.

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for leaving this note about the staff at Davis Acura. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to earn your business.

December 30, 2017

"Had an incredible experience"

- Anthony Dimatteo

Recently purchased a car from Davis Acura. GM Ed Riley genuinely cares about his customers. He makes sure you have a great experience. This is reflected by his staff. Salesman Rob Carcione was incredible through the whole process. Buying a car can be a stressful experience. Not at Davis Acura. Just the opposite. They treat you like family. First class all the way!!!

Ed Riley

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for your kind words about Rob and Ed. We are a family owned and operated dealership, and we do our absolute best to make sure everyone who walks through our door feels like family. We wish you all the best with your new Acura.

"Great experience "

- Deirdrelovesacuras12

I purchased a vehicle in December of 2017 and it was a great experience. Tim was very pleasant and helpful in my car buying process. I always purchase vehicles from this dealership and recommend to others if they also love Acuras as I do to at least check it out.

Janice Brunetti

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for your kind words about Tim, John and Janice. Our team goes out of their way to ensure that our customers have a stress free buying experience. We wish you all the best with your vehicle!

December 27, 2017

"Excellent customer service. "

- Mo4better

Tim Eberhardt and John went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Both John and Tim were very helpful and lowered their price for much lower than other dealers to make the deal happen. This was a surprise gift to my wife, so they allowed me to keep my trade in car until Xmas passed so that my wife wouldn’t know that I had traded her car. They even provided me with a bow which topped the Xmas gift.

Davis Acura responded

Thanks so much for your kind words about Tin and John! We hope that your wife loved her Christmas gift! Thank you for making us a part of your special transaction. We wish your family all the best!

December 21, 2017

"Caring, thoughtful staff, great product!"

- Greatfull Driver

I have been associated with Davis Acura for more than 40 years, purchasing 7 cars and having the all serviced at Davis. The staff from the Owner to sales, service, parts and cashier have always been knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant and caring. Recently the 2012 MDX, that was to be my last car, was stolen. Obviously I was going to need a car. I called to see what was available in case my car was not found. I mentioned to the owner, Mr Glenn Davis, that I would like to have a good certified 2013 or 14 MDX and hoped that it would be more easily accessible than my 12. My 12 was recovered, the damage was repaired and I decided to take a look at an upgrade. Glenn and the sales consultant Rob Carcione remembered my request for ease of entrance for my wife and recommended the 2015 I am now driving. It was a no hassle sale. It is a great car and my wife can get in without a problem. A thoughtful team effort that was much appreciated

Other Employees : Glenn Davis
Dec 22, 2017 -

Davis Acura responded

Thank you so much for your patronage through the years and your continued loyalty to Davis Acura! We strive to make sure that all of our customers feel the way that you do! While it is unfortunate that you had the unpleasant experience of having your car stolen, we are happy that everything worked out for you in the end. Our team at Davis Acura wishes you all the best for years to come!

December 21, 2017

"Good experience overall"

- carchica85

Everyone was very nice and polite at the dealership. We also appreciated their patience since we had our 1 year old daughter with us. We weren't there all day as I have experienced in the past with other dealers which was another plus. I think it also helped that we knew the car we wanted and had also test driven it before. The only thing that I would say is to be more tactful when discussing approvals in regards to credit. We already advised that we were working with another dealer and had an approval. So we definitely were not relying on them to approve us. We went to get another offer to compare the one we had with. Our credit wasn't prime which we were aware of and mentioned, but it wasn't terrible either so there was no need to make it seem like they had to go out of their way to get the bank to approve us or like they were doing us a favor when it was explained we already had an approval with another dealer.

Dec 22, 2017 -

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this note. We are pleased to hear that your visit with us was efficient. While we are not able to comment about credit on a public platform, we do appreciate the feedback. We wish you many years of happiness with your new Acura and appreciate your patronage!