Davis Acura

862 Reviews of Davis Acura

July 13, 2018

"Purchased a used car"

- FEB Honda

Purchased a used car.Tim Eberhardt, SC, was very knowledgeable & answered all questions, informed me of cars available for my budget. Had a large inventory of cars from which I could choose, helped me select the right car for me and arranged financing with my credit union. Very happy with my purchase, also happy with a 3yr warranty on my car

June 21, 2018

"STACEYS NEW CAR"

- staceynneil

ALL THE PEOPLE DURING THIS WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS JUST HELPFUL AND AMAZING. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND. STACEY FERNANDES & NEIL BINDER - LEFT BLACK BEAUTY TRADE IN

Other Employees : JOHN ROCHE
June 20, 2018

"Amazing"

- DianeJ

I wasn’t sure if the MDX was the right fit for me and if J could afford it. Mr. Felker was extremely kind and went over every detail that helped me make the right decision about the car that I wanted to purchase. I highly recommend for everyone who wants more information about a specific car but doesn’t want to feel pressured to buy it, to ask for Mr. Felker. Thank you for your amazing service today!

Steve Felker Jr
June 19, 2018

"Simple thorough process"

- TerryD

What a pleasure to work with people who are customer service driven and thorough. Took little time for me to know the vehicle I wanted and Rob made the whole process very simple and enjoyable.

June 13, 2018

"Very accommodating"

- Blackonblack

It was a quick easy process everyone we delt with was friendly helpful and pleasant. I would highly recommend the dealership to others. Thank you

Janice Brunetti
June 11, 2018

"Customer for 12 years and there is a reason why?"

- Lpunt99

When you purchase or lease a vehicle with a dealership for twelve years that should say it all. The team of employees are first class, kind, helpful, and knowledgeable about the vehicles. I would like to thank Rob C, and Eric. All three of you made it possible to drive away in the car I needed and wanted. Each and everyone of you made it possible and were so thoughtful to my needs every step of the way. I cannot thank you enough, Truly the best dealership and extremely professional employees. I has always been a pleasure dealing with all of you. Thank you Rob C, Mr. Riley, and Eric from the bottom of my heart. Linda Punturiero-McVey

Ed Riley
June 07, 2018

"Easy and Quick Sale"

- Dan1858

I am glad I chose Davis Acura. The whole process was quick and easy. I know it is a Acura Dealership but we love our new Jeep. Thanks for a great experience.

Jun 09, 2018 -

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this note and wish you all the best.

June 04, 2018

"Really great experience"

- Gabby417

Ken and the rest of the team was extremely helpful in helping me to Purchase the car I was searching for. I had found it online, and when I got to the dealership, Ken kindly pulled it right out of its spot And allowed me to test drive it. They were awesome and helping me to finance the car in a way that was very affordable to me. They were very informative and kind from the start!

Ken McDaniel
John Roche
Jun 05, 2018 -

Davis Acura responded

Thank you so much for your kind words about Ken. We wish you all the best with your new vehicle!

June 04, 2018

"Disappointed "

- Rdx lady

Disappointed when I picked my car up very dirty no gas plastic in arm rest. Obviously this car wasn’t ready to pick up but the salesman called me the day before for financial info. That he could do but not her my car ready. Also my husband called to speak with the finance manager and was hung up on during the conversation. Extremely unprofessional ! This is not typical for Davis so I hope this was just an exception. We’ve being customers since 2003. Wasn’t shown much in my new car either. I found the service dept by myself and had my car washed. What a great experience ! Kudos to the service dept! The general manager who did help us was extremely helpful and couldn’t do enough for us.

Joe Torpey
3.0
Jun 05, 2018 -

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. This is not a typical experience at our dealership, and we want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I am glad to hear that our General Manager was able to help you, and please do not hesitate to reach out to either one of us in the future. Best Regards, Christina Hecht Customer Relations Manager 215-943-7000 x2713

June 01, 2018

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Jenn

My husband and I just renewed our lease through this dealership. Rob was wonderful to deal with and answered every question I had for him. He went over everything in detail to assure us we were making the right decision. He put us in a beautiful new model that I absolutely love! Thank you Rob for everything you did to help us out! We really appreciate your wonderful customer service! It was a pleasure dealing with you! Thank you!

Ed Riley