Davis Acura

2051 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, Pennsylvania 19047 Directions

850 Reviews of Davis Acura

May 22, 2018

"Wonderful!! I’m very please with my experience here."

- AngelaBrabazon

Jack Grimes was my salesmen and he did a excellent job with helping me today! I’m very happy to say I now own a Jeep Compass. I really dreaded coming to buy a car but he made my day!

Diane Sacchi
Jack Grimes
May 16, 2018

"Passed off passed over"

- LaDawn

I’m currently searching for my next lease. I scheduled an appointment with the Client Care Coordinator to come in and test drive a TLX A-spec. I was told to come in and ask for Ed Riley at 2:00. I was on time but when I got there I was passed off to Kevin Velasquez. I told him what I was looking for. He went got the keys, showed me the back seat, then showed me the door. Told me to come back when I’m closer to being ready to buy. I was back in my car by 2:10. Apparently I did not fit the type or look the part to warrant my business.

Janice Brunetti
3.0
Jaime D'Ambra
3.0
May 08, 2018

"Easy Process, Great Service"

- Wiggy59

I worked with Tim Eberhardt to trade in my current Ford Edge Sport for a newer one and the process couldn't be easier. The entire staff was friendly and the process was great. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Tim Eberhardt
April 29, 2018

"very good no pressure "

- newcar/,darla123

its a very nice experience when you can walk into a dealer and explain what you are looking for without being pressured, I thought they were fair with there price.

Joe Torpey
Ed Riley
April 18, 2018

"Kevin made the deal very relaxing, no pressure. "

- Karen P Berue

everyone in this dealership, from the front desk to the sales, to the finance manager and even the customers we spoke to ... were very helpful, friendly and considerate.

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for your kinds words about the staff at Davis Acura! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and are happy to hear of your pleasant experience with us!

April 06, 2018

"They would rather sell to an employee than customer"

- Asimzc

They didnt want to sell me a car because an employee wanted it. The employee stormed over to management and all of a sudden moods changed. In order to avoid selling to me they offered me $100 for my trade (2005 lexus es 330 155k miles no accidents)

Steve Felker Jr
Jaime D'Ambra

Davis Acura responded

I would like the opportunity to discuss your visit in further detail. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 215-943-7000 x2713 or by email at christinah@davisacura.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Christina Hecht Customer Relations Manager

March 31, 2018

"My second Acura"

- Mom

My lease was up on my RDX. My son said I have to go see Eric Sebar at Davis. Eric was amazing. He was very nice, professional and he knew exactly what I wanted. There was no pressure. It was the best experience in buying a car. When my lease is up, I will go see Eric again at Davis Acura. I told my daughter to go see Eric because she will be leasing an Acura as well. Thank you Eric for making this such a great experience.

Davis Acura responded

Thank you so much for your kind words about Eric! We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. Best wishes!

March 25, 2018

"My purchase for my MDX 2018"

- Has73

I just leased my second Acura and my first from Davis Acura. Eric Sebar was the sales manager and was the finance manager. This was best experience I ever had at any dealership. Eric was very nice, helpful and went through the whole process without any pressure. I am so happy with Eric, that I am bringing my mom to get her second Acura from Eric. I will always buy my Acura from Davis as long as Eric is there.

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for your kind words about working with Eric! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this note, and your patronage to Davis Acura.

March 23, 2018

"Easy Peezy"

- Pakky

Rob Carcione had been our salesman when we leased my last RDX, and made the transition to our new RDX smooth and painless. His knowledge and expertise were invaluable throughout the entire process. I would absolutely recommend Rob and Davis Acura to members of my family and friends.

Rob Carcione

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for your kind words about Rob! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business with a new RDX! Many happy miles to you!

March 19, 2018

"Awesome experience . Smoothest car buying experience ever"

- stevezac

I started this process on line and it started great with the service from the internet contact Janice Brunetti and then continued to be excellent with our sales person Stephen Felker. The experience was finished with Eric Sebar in finance . I love places that deal with honestly and open. No bait and switch . The numbers they quoted were the numbers that we ended up with. No silly haggling.Just a great overall experience. Our sales guy was excellent and i highly recommend looking him up and using him for any purchase.

Steve Felker Jr
Janice Brunetti

Davis Acura responded

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about your pleasant experience working with our sales staff! We wish you all the best with your new Acura.