Davis Acura

858 Reviews of Davis Acura

June 13, 2018

"Very accommodating"

- Blackonblack

It was a quick easy process everyone we delt with was friendly helpful and pleasant. I would highly recommend the dealership to others. Thank you

Janice Brunetti
June 11, 2018

"Customer for 12 years and there is a reason why?"

- Lpunt99

When you purchase or lease a vehicle with a dealership for twelve years that should say it all. The team of employees are first class, kind, helpful, and knowledgeable about the vehicles. I would like to thank Rob C, and Eric. All three of you made it possible to drive away in the car I needed and wanted. Each and everyone of you made it possible and were so thoughtful to my needs every step of the way. I cannot thank you enough, Truly the best dealership and extremely professional employees. I has always been a pleasure dealing with all of you. Thank you Rob C, Mr. Riley, and Eric from the bottom of my heart. Linda Punturiero-McVey

Rob Carcione
Ed Riley
June 07, 2018

"Easy and Quick Sale"

- Dan1858

I am glad I chose Davis Acura. The whole process was quick and easy. I know it is a Acura Dealership but we love our new Jeep. Thanks for a great experience.

Jun 09, 2018 -

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this note and wish you all the best.

June 04, 2018

"Really great experience"

- Gabby417

Ken and the rest of the team was extremely helpful in helping me to Purchase the car I was searching for. I had found it online, and when I got to the dealership, Ken kindly pulled it right out of its spot And allowed me to test drive it. They were awesome and helping me to finance the car in a way that was very affordable to me. They were very informative and kind from the start!

Ken McDaniel
John Roche

Davis Acura responded

Thank you so much for your kind words about Ken. We wish you all the best with your new vehicle!

June 04, 2018

"Disappointed "

- Rdx lady

Disappointed when I picked my car up very dirty no gas plastic in arm rest. Obviously this car wasn’t ready to pick up but the salesman called me the day before for financial info. That he could do but not her my car ready. Also my husband called to speak with the finance manager and was hung up on during the conversation. Extremely unprofessional ! This is not typical for Davis so I hope this was just an exception. We’ve being customers since 2003. Wasn’t shown much in my new car either. I found the service dept by myself and had my car washed. What a great experience ! Kudos to the service dept! The general manager who did help us was extremely helpful and couldn’t do enough for us.

Joe Torpey

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. This is not a typical experience at our dealership, and we want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I am glad to hear that our General Manager was able to help you, and please do not hesitate to reach out to either one of us in the future. Best Regards, Christina Hecht Customer Relations Manager 215-943-7000 x2713

June 01, 2018

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Jenn

My husband and I just renewed our lease through this dealership. Rob was wonderful to deal with and answered every question I had for him. He went over everything in detail to assure us we were making the right decision. He put us in a beautiful new model that I absolutely love! Thank you Rob for everything you did to help us out! We really appreciate your wonderful customer service! It was a pleasure dealing with you! Thank you!

Rob Carcione
Ed Riley
May 30, 2018

"Easy lease renewal"

- Doug

My 2015 TLX lease was coming due. Went in and worked out a fair deal with Kevin Velasquez and Eric Sebar. Haggled a bit and got a good deal.

Kevin Velasquez
May 23, 2018

"Sketchy tactics"

- JL@Bucks

Was looking at a used 2015 Acura TLX at Davis Acura. Drove a couple of them and settled on one to buy. Car was listed as "Certified" online and on the sticker in the window. Once we began discussing price for the car, Tim Eberhardt advised me that the car would be another $995.00 to be certified. He went on that the paperwork for certification wasn't filed which was why it would be another almost thousand dollars to do that. Additionally, Davis tacked on an $895.00 fee for "free inspections" if we had them done there. My wife and I explained that paying for this up front did not constitute free but at this point we knew we were not comfortable with buying from Davis. I have purchased many cars over the years - I'm 51 - and this was one of the most frustrating and blatant slimely sales tactics I've experienced. $995.00 to file the certified paperwork? $895.00 for "free" service? Apparently I look dumber than I imagined. We ended up buying a car but needless to say we did not purchase it from Davis. We would not recommend Davis either.

Davis Acura responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent showroom visit. I'd like the opportunity to speak with you so we can gather some more details. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 215-943-7000 x2713 Best Regards, Christina Hecht Customer Relations Manager

Jun 06, 2018 -

JL@Bucks responded

Christina Hecht, The details are in the post. I'm not sure what further discussion would provide me and honestly, I don't feel real obligated to help Davis Acura. Davis Acura behaved the way I explained in the post and it is a sketchy way to do business today in my opinion. The idea of spending more time on Davis Acura - outside of sharing a "heads-up" of my experience with friends, family, and co-workers as sort of a buyer beware warning - is not a worthwhile way to spend my time. Be upfront, honest, and transparent and I'm driving the TLX from Davis instead of a car from a nearby competitor. It's really not that hard to ensure my experience NEVER happens . . . JL

May 22, 2018

"Wonderful!! I’m very please with my experience here."

- AngelaBrabazon

Jack Grimes was my salesmen and he did a excellent job with helping me today! I’m very happy to say I now own a Jeep Compass. I really dreaded coming to buy a car but he made my day!

Jack Grimes
May 16, 2018

"Passed off passed over"

- LaDawn

I’m currently searching for my next lease. I scheduled an appointment with the Client Care Coordinator to come in and test drive a TLX A-spec. I was told to come in and ask for Ed Riley at 2:00. I was on time but when I got there I was passed off to Kevin Velasquez. I told him what I was looking for. He went got the keys, showed me the back seat, then showed me the door. Told me to come back when I’m closer to being ready to buy. I was back in my car by 2:10. Apparently I did not fit the type or look the part to warrant my business.

Kevin Velasquez
Janice Brunetti
Jaime D'Ambra

Davis Acura responded

LaDawn, Thank you for sharing this information and bringing this to our attention. I want to apologize for your experience at our store. I want to assure you that your experience is not common, and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. My direct contact number is 215-943-7000 x2713 Best Regards, Christina Hecht Customer Relations Manager