1600 Golden Mile Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146

Bill Delmanico

August 27, 2017

"Had another great day!"

- 94TealBeast

I brought my 1994 Camaro Z28 in for its yearly state inspection and as always greeted by the whole staff greatly. It was a trouble free experience as always. As it turned out, I was also there to look at leasing a 2017 Cruze. Bill D introduce me to CJ E from sales. Because of the miles that I drive to work every day, I ended up buying a 2016 Cruze Lt Limited that fills my needs well. A very nice, clean car and love driving this car. Thank you CJ and once again, thank you Bill D.

Bill Delmanico
Linda Sundin
Other Employees : CJ Earl, Sales

July 31, 2017

"happy with my trax and buying experience"

- rob1331

happy with my new trax. kevin ly was a big help. knowledgeable professional and simple and easy to deal with. good experience, would recommend to a friend

kevin ly

July 31, 2017

"Great Experience! Second purchase from Day."

- ht6200

Was looking at options to replace our second vehicle. After dealing with CJ and purchasing a car last year from him, we came in to see him again. He gave us options in our price range and was able to work with our price range. Great transaction from start to finish and my wife is loving her 2017 Chevy Trax. Thank you!!

CJ Earl