Day Ford

3696 William Penn Highway, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146 Directions

252 Reviews of Day Ford

November 02, 2018

"Excellent experience - Again!!"

- FunSafeDriver

My third car from Day Ford with Eddie Adams. They are all so kind and easy to work with. They find a way to get you the car you want. Such positive experiences!

Nov 07, 2018 -

Day Ford responded

Wow, this is such a great review to read! We're so lucky to have such a great and loyal customer such as yourself! It truly means a lot to everyone on the team that you not only choose to work with us but also recommend us. Thank you and have a great day!

November 01, 2018

"awesome"

- happy car owner

eddie was great! he took care of all of our needs and more!! everyone was friendly and helpful through the entire purchase process.. thank you

Nov 07, 2018 -

Day Ford responded

Thank you so much for the review! It was great working for you too! Let us know if you need anything else!

October 16, 2018

"Great Service"

- Tuffy & Fritz

Got the recall notice for my F-150 made appointment & when I came my truck was in & out in no time the day I purchased my truck I told them what I wanted added to my truck & the truck was done & ready to go after the paper work for signing was done Great salesman all give me & my dog Fritz great treatment each time we come in for anything

Mike Bonetti
Newton Da Silva
Eric Jones
Bob Lauer
Sean Sperber

Day Ford responded

Thank you so much for giving so many shout outs in this review! We know a lot of people who will be very glad to to see this! Thank you again and we can't wait to work with you again!

October 14, 2018

"Quick service at a reasonable cost while you wait"

- pinwiz55

Day Ford serviced my truck including a recall item while I waited. Service was performed quickly at a reasonable cost. Friendly personnel at the service desk.

Service desk

Day Ford responded

Thanks for the very nice review! We appreciate you taking time to leave it. Let us know if you need anything else!

October 12, 2018

"This is what service is supposed to be like - EXCELLENT!"

- KatieBugg99

I've been to several other dealerships, but none compared to the service I received at Day Ford. Truly exceptional from the sales team to finance. This was my first time purchasing at a Ford dealership, and I will be coming here for future purchases as well. Dave was even kind enough to entertain me with lighthearted funny commentary and some wonder sales stories.

Day Ford responded

Thanks Katie! We're so glad to hear your first experience with Ford was with us and went so well! Making a change can be tough, but we like to think we make it as smooth as possible. We can't wait to work with you again!

October 03, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- Aweishorn

The process was simple. Everything was well explained. All of the employees, from sales to finance to management, were great and treated me very well!

Bob Lauer

Day Ford responded

Glad to have been of help! Let us know if you need anything else! We thank you so much for the review and hope to see you again!

September 21, 2018

"Super awesome"

- Harleymc1

Went in to look at a used truck. Was greeted immediately in a friendly manner with no pressure. Explained what I wanted and what I had to put down. Within an hour I was told it can be mine. I was shocked and stunned and never expected such great customer service with so many friendly helpful people. I truly love this place. This is my second purchase from this dealer and I can’t see me going anywhere else.

Justin Capozzi
Oct 08, 2018 -

Day Ford responded

Thank you Harley! We really appreciate the continued loyalty! Let us know if you need anything or if we can be of help in any sort of way. Thank you!

September 20, 2018

"Inspection, oil change and tire rotation"

- Carol B.

I dropped my car off and was promptly given a ride to work. The driver was pleasant and picked me up from work on time to be returned to my car. The work was completed on time and the car was washed for free. Everyone was very friendly.

Oct 08, 2018 -

Day Ford responded

Thank you Carol! We appreciate the equally friendly review! We loved working with you and can't wait to see you again!

September 09, 2018

"Excellent and very accommodating. "

- Gus

Ted did a great job was very accommodating. Did not have to wait that long. Went into the nice clean lounge and had a cup of delicious coffee ?? Thanks

Ted service
Sep 18, 2018 -

Day Ford responded

Thanks Gus! We make sure the coffee is good because we drink it too lol. We appreciate the review and your business with us!

September 04, 2018

"oil change on my 2018 f150"

- Ford guy jerry33

They kept me informed on my truck when it was in for service. They got me in at my time slot for my appointment and got me out in a timely matter

Sep 18, 2018 -

Day Ford responded

Thanks Jerry! Let us know if you need anything esle from us, and we look forward to next time!