Denny Menholt Rushmore Honda

Nick Thurman

September 17, 2018

"18 Ridgeline"

- Jwb8226

Rushmore Honda resolved everything with my issue with the purchase of my Honda Ridgeline. I have submitted a request to have my review deleted to Dealer Rater.

Jason Bonnette
2.0

September 12, 2018

"Justin was a very informed salesman"

- Insulator

Justin was a big help in our buying decision to purchase our new Honda Pilot Touring model. We have everything we need in this unit. I am very happy with the ultimate choice to buy a Pilot.

Justin Stanley
Chad Johnson

September 07, 2018

"Good results with an awful situation with a new car."

- Thomas Campbell

Jake Meredith is a joy to work with. We are totally happy with him and the whole team. Jake is very professional, hard worker, knowledge beyond belief, a good listener, and is an advocate for the buyer. We had a bad experience with a new Honda, and Jake, Terry and John Scales worked overtime to make sure we were satisfied. Jake called often, as did John Scales, something that other dealerships would have their employees do. Jake is a really good guy, devoted to his employer, his family and his customers. If I had no other reason to go to Honda, I would go because Jake, Terry and John were there working in my behalf. Thomas Campbell

Terry Hillman