Denny Menholt Rushmore Honda

Jason Bonnette

November 20, 2018

"Customer service!"

- grateful

There was a bit of a hiccup after I purchased my car and the Honda crew worked with kindness to get it taken care of.

Sheri Muchow-Stoakes
Paul Rosato

November 18, 2018

"Johnathon Egger"

- Julie1965

Johnston did a great job working with us. We have purchased 7 or 8 cars over the years and they at Honda do a great job. I am certain we will be back.

Jonathan Egger
Chad Johnson

November 17, 2018

"Budget and needs met!"

- Rachel8675309

Sheri was able to show me vehicles from three different Lots and it made test driving so much easier. After discussing my budget and space needs for hauling equipment Sheri was able to narrow the list to make searching easier. Financing was very stress free and relaxed environment I didn't feel pressured to go outside of my budget which was great. Everyone is very patient while I looked at cars and friendly will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle. This is my first truck and I can't wait for people to see me in the Banana Rama mobile!

Sheri Muchow-Stoakes