Dick Hannah Honda

Team Service Manager

January 07, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- samacook

I worked with Scott Doyle. My wife and I worked with him before and he literally came to Hillsboro and we did the lease deal at our dining room table. We wanted to do the same thing, but the lease deal was going to end within 24 hours so we did most of the deal over the phone and I drove in to trade my car in and to sign the paperwork. When I got there most everything was ready to go and all I had to do was wait a bit while they detailed the car and sign the paperwork. I would say beginning to end it was an hour and a half maybe. Scott is super friendly and really went above and beyond for us. We will for sure use him again. Thanks Scott!

December 27, 2018

"Excellent "

- D9@sale

I had a very satisfying experience. Cheyenne Chanaud was very patient and did an excellent job when helping me find the ideal car for me.

Cheyenne Chanaud

December 24, 2018

"Great service, great guy"

- xchai

I did the request online, Scott called me right after I clicked the "submit" button. He's so helpful, so nice, and helped me with all the details. Great guy, go there and meet him.

Used 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, $17943