Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center

Directions

By Type

969 Reviews of Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center

March 20, 2024

Their customer service was above and beyond my expectations and made the process fun and easy. More

by dimitchel1974
Finance Experience
I'm horrible with names but finance was amazing along with the manager, Tyler Harmon
Mar 21, 2024 -

Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center responded

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day.

March 10, 2024

Helpful staff and smooth process to buy our 2023 Ram Promaster. Our salesman, Adrian, was great. More

by Cathy.hitchman
Adrian, Joey Burns
Mar 13, 2024 -

Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help.

February 25, 2024

They were honest, upfront and able to assist me in getting a vehicle I enjoy. More

by stevenbryant823
Damien and Ron, Dave Frischman
Feb 27, 2024 -

Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help.

February 13, 2024

Brian is my sell person and He is best. I have best time and meet best people here thanks so much More

by Tigor
Purchase Time
Brian Milton GSM Joey Finance Daemon , Bogdan "Bobby" Dzyubenko, Dave Frischman, Tyler Harmon
Feb 16, 2024 -

February 10, 2024

Ron Lewis will tell you he has financing for you let you leave than get you someone else and increase your payment. Tell him just give me back my truck. Oh it’s already gone. More

by Rene Roberts
Ron lewis, Bogdan "Bobby" Dzyubenko
February 08, 2024

Bryan Clark gave amazing Customer Service. The rig I came for was sold and he gave me a couple very solid opinions. Couple this with his willing ness to listen to my needs and help me find the More

by clint909
Bryan Clarke , Chris Red
Feb 10, 2024 -

Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day.

February 06, 2024

Worked with Bobby, highly suggest you request him. Set up an appointment, the vehicle I wanted to look at was waiting on the show room floor and I drove away very satisfied with my new Rebel! More

by Rwebst82
Bogdan "Bobby" Dzyubenko
Feb 08, 2024 -

Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

January 18, 2024

Our experience started virtually with Sergio helping us out, we enjoyed his service and offer so much that we drove 2.5 hours to come to this dealership. Once we came Coleman helped us out the rest of the More

by seda.harut
Sergio 5 stars, Colman 5 stars, Ron 5 stars
Jan 20, 2024 -

January 05, 2024

It was my pleasure doing business with Dick Hannah Vancouver Ram, Santiago was a great sales man just acted professionally and made the sale experience fun buying a new car. More

by Alen
Sergio , Rob Akers
Jan 06, 2024 -

December 28, 2023

Had a great experience with the sales team and also the financial advisor, thank you doing well More

by Rs30mil
Tonya Burdette
Dec 30, 2023 -

Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help.