Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

Scott Stephenson, Finance Manager, Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

Terrence Newell, Sales Consultant, Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

Terrence Newell

September 18, 2018

"Best car buying experience; hands down! "

- Mporter

I have now bought two cars from Sean Kersey at Wickstrom Chevy and both times it was the easiest most hassle free car buying experience I have ever had! I went in for the first car not knowing what I wanted and I explained to Sean how the new car would be used and after seeing a few models he put me in the 2017 Chevy Malibu and I fell in love. Sean answered all my questions very thoroughly and I had no doubt in my mind this was the car for me. Sean was willing to do whatever was needed to put me in this car and that’s what he did. Fast forward a year later.. I saw online the dealership had the car I’ve been looking for and I called Sean to get more info on it. My work schedule was extremely busy and Sean knew that so I was not able to physically come in to the dealership to talk. Sean Had it all figured out and said we can discuss everything over the phone! We went over all the details and worked with the price to get where I wanted it to be all over the phone. When I got some free time I went into the dealership and Sean had all the paperwork done so all I had to do was test drive it and sign in the dotted lines. Sean made both experiences very easy and I can promise this won’t be the last car I buy from him!

September 12, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Tahoe"

- Azbrown8

I was on the market for a new Tahoe for about 6 months. Sean Kersey kept in contact, sending me a variety of models and price points. Because of his due diligence, I wanted to do business with him, despite his busy schedule. He made the negotiations as simple as possible. Additionally, Scott in finance made the financing simple and painless.

September 11, 2018

"Professionalism at its finest"

- Pamela

Working with Sean Kersey and the Wickstrom Chevrolet sales team was nothing short of outstanding. Sean was exceptionally professional throughout the entire process. He took the time to gauge my needs without ever making me feel pressured, and provided options based solely on the parameters I set. I have told everyone who will listen how excellent my experience was.

New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado, $50625