Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

Jared Wickstrom, N/A, Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

Jared Wickstrom

Service Department, Service Department, Dick Wickstrom Chevrolet

October 30, 2018

"Came in for a key left with a truck"

- Hockey hauler

The most expensive dive keg I ever bought. Game in to get a key made ended up buying a vehicle.Sean was easy going. I wanted to look at the new trucks they showed me one but it was not the trim I wanted. They found another and did a dealer trade.we wrapped up the deal relatively quick. Car salesmen have a bad reputation and I think there's some truth in why they do. However Sean and the folks at wickstrom were not pushy, in fact they were laid back and let things happen at the pace I chose. Never felt pressured. The folks there did their job without all the pushy BS that you expect to get when you go to buy a car. I looked on truecar and had sales people calling me constantly like fresh blood in shark infested waters. Give wickstrom an opportunity they won't harass you they'll help you out.

Jared Wickstrom
Scott Stephenson
Other Employees : Latif

October 30, 2018

"Top notch!"

- Dreamboat annie

Always excellent, courteous service. Mark Conover always finds what I want and works with me to Come to a fair price that I can manage. If my vehicle needs service, I trust Wickstrom to do the Best job ever. I've always been happy and more than satisfied with every vehicle I've ever bought Going back over 40 years!

Mark Conover

October 21, 2018

"Sean Kersey"

- MRSDMCC

I visited Wickstrom Chevrolet and was helped by Sean. I really appreciated his patience and knowledge. Sean showed me 2 models, and we test drove both. Sean is an honest salesman. I have worked in the automotive industry for 14 years, and every word he spoke to me was truth. He was not overbearing or too assertive, as I have experienced with other salespeople during my adventures in car shopping. Sean asked me how I felt about the 2 different models I drove, and it helped me figure out which Chevy really sang to my heart. Though I did not strike a deal at Wickstrom, I thank Sean for helping me realize the Impala is the best car for me. I would definitely come back to Wickstrom next time I want to buy a car to give things another go.

Used 2016 GMC Acadia, $26977