Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Krysta Hanson, special finance, Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Krysta Hanson

special finance

August 14, 2018

"One problem after another..."

- Kim R

We purchased a truck from Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai in February. Although their actions were 100% legal, they are unethical. We had already been approved for a loan through our bank, the sales guy insisted that he could get us a better deal and that the dealer HAS to run a credit inquiry even though we already had the loan approval forms. We did not want our credit to be hurt by too many credit inquiries and he promised that they would only submit it to a couple banks. My husband had over 10 inquiries hit his credit from them! The sales guy asked us what we owed on our trade in, we were unsure of the exact amount and he told us that we could give him an estimate within $500 of the balance owed. In late June, were sent a bill stating that the car dealership had made multiple attempts to contact us and that we owed $438.41 on the balance of our loan for the trade in and if we did not respond within a certain amount of time, that they were going to send the bill to collections. We know this is untrue because we had been back to the dealership multiple times regarding problems with the truck. They even refunded us over $600, in May, when the truck broke down on the mountain and had to be repaired in Sandy. My husband went into the dealership and gave them his card information so that they could auto deduct the $438.41 on the first of July. That never happened but instead we received a collections letter saying that we still hadn't paid the bill. Like I said they were well within their legal rights, but was it right? NO. We will never do business with any form of Dicks Auto Group ever again.

Robin Farr
Mike Andrews
Bill Supry

August 05, 2018

"Ease Of Finance and Product"

- Angie52

It was so easy and quick of the approval if finance and receiving my vehicle. I was even impressed that they were able to deliver my vehicle to me. Though I picked up my vehicle Krysta filled my new car tank up and my daughter's tank up as well. I Am and Will recommend Krysta and Dick's Auto Group to my family and friends. Thank You So Much. 😊

Krysta Hanson

July 26, 2018

"Bad Dealership sales, and Customer Service"

- Gina G

I called the dealership and spoke to Dennis T. and told him my situation, Since I had a current bankruptcy. He took some information down and said that by look of my income that their shouldn't be a problem with my income and my current bankruptcy. He asked to set a appointment and I did. I got sick and called to tell Dennis if I can set another appointment. Another guy answered and said Dennis wasn't in he gone home for the day (Joe Larson) He also took the same information over the phone again, And said they will get started on my information when Dennis. When I spoke to Dennis he said he had to do a letter for me to start the process. I believe that wasn't done and I was never told the letter was created. I didn't hear back from dealership wondering what was going. So I called back again and spoke to a Joe that worked with Dennis that also took my information previously and he said they were really busy he would call me back. No call back again. 3rd time I called back because. I noticed they ran my credit without my consent. Which made me upset. I never gave them my permission to do this. Long story short. Joe Larson, sends me a email to tell me that they behind on their work because someone was on vacation and tells me that if I don't hear from them it's not that they are IGNORING ME!! Its just they are busy states Joe L. on my email. I made another attempt to call back in Sunday and a Lady tells me that Joe and Dennis are on vacation. They both didn't call me back to see what all was going on with my car application. She told me that she was going to call Dennis and let him know about what happen. And again I never got a call from either one. I lastly, called again and Denise was back from vacation on Tuesday, which makes this a whole situation about a week long of calling back and forth. I finally spoke to Dennis and tells me that he doesn't understand why I was denied and tells me he was going send my information again another manager and he will hear back from them in the morning. AGAIN!!! I decided to just cancel everything because I truley have not gotten someone to take the time to tell me exactly what's all going on with my application. When all in the beginning of all of this I was told by Dennis T. that they could help me finance a car. I called back today and told me them to just cancel everything. Because they made a attempt to call me to see what's happening with my application. They didn't even call me to back to tell about running my credit or not call me back at all. These guys don't seemed to care at all in helping people!!!!

Dennis Totten