Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Dennis  Totten, Special Finance, Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Dennis Totten

Special Finance

April 15, 2018

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING A CAR!!!!"

- Randy A Bickel

Buying the right vehicle at YOUR PRICE can be stressful and even irritating. Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai makes buying a vehicle stress free and very pleasant! When KRYSTA HANSON (finance manager) called me to initially discuss what I'm looking for in a car, I was highly apprehensive. Within 90 minutes the purchase was made on MY TERMS!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I felt as if I'd just got one over on them. That's not all. Krysta shaved another grand off the total AFTER we had agreed on the price! She then had my car delivered to me, free of charge, all the way to my town in Washington (6.5 hour one-way trip). My new 7 year-old Acura was in EXCELLENT condition! The driver was so nice and respectful I insisted on treating him to some pie and coffee at a local restaurant where I painlessly singed the paperwork. Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai is my new and ONLY place to buy future vehicles. THANKS KRYSTA HANSON!!!!!

April 03, 2018

"Excellent first time car buying experience"

- chelseymc

Everyone involved in helping me purchase my car was excellent and made everything so incredibly easy. I did everything over the phone since I live in Washington, and they delivered my car, were even early on the delivery time. They even reduced the price of the car to be able to include luxcare for the same price as the original car price. That was so incredibly nice of them. Next time I need a car I'd definitely going to them first.

Krysta Hanson
Other Employees : Sam Guess

February 10, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service"

- tim r

I work in the customer service industry in Landscaping. From start to finish Chris Hoyt did an amazing job working for me, answering my questions and getting me into the car that I wanted. Far exceeded my expectations, I will be a repeat customer with Dick's Hillsboro. Thank you Chris, they even delivered the car to me at work. Thank you!

Dennis Totten