Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Jessica Rowe

October 20, 2017

"Great Service"

- smkw55 Verified Customer

Our experiences at Hillsboro Hyundai have always been pleasant. No pressure. Roberto and Rick Miller are our contacts and they are awesome. Thank You again

October 19, 2017

"Rick Rocks!"

- skaterpdx Verified Customer

Our experience with Rick at Dick's Hyundai in Hillsboro exceeded our expectations in every way. It was a painful decision to sell our Audi but it was old and time to give it up. In our quandary as to what to buy next our daughter insisted we look at Hyundai. Unconvinced, I did a lot of research on Hyundai and came away surprised and delighted by the excellent reports. So we went to Dick's (because Rick answered the phone when I made a reservation and promised me they don't do a 'hard sell', and they don't!) and are very pleased with not only the car we chose but with the decision to lease instead of buying. Being on the cusp of retiring we only needed a run-around transition car for a few years. So far, we are really happy with not only the car's performance and comfort (and we bought the little Elantra!) but are starting to think about a purchase of their larger vehicle line-up when the lease runs out.

Richard Miller
Other Employees : young service man (?)

October 05, 2017

"My new Elantra (Surprise!)"

- kgohawks777 Verified Customer

I went to look for a used car, and wanted to use my current car as a trade in. Though my trade-in was much lower in value than I would have liked, the dealer still worked with me. I was offered the chance to get a new car, and am happy with the result! Patrick was great to work with, and he was very friendly and courteous. Great people to work with!

New 2017 Hyundai Tucson, $25345