Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Bill Supry

July 22, 2018

"Krista hanson"

- Christy 133

Krista Hanson made buying my car so easy! She took car of everything! She even delivered my new car! I would recommend Krista Hanson if anyone is looking to buy a car. She does 110%

July 06, 2018

"best ever"

- car girl

Krysta Hanson is the best .she worked hard for us.THANK YOU TENNIS TOTTEN all so helped us..they helped us find a car newer then i would hope for.. THANK YOU.

Dennis Totten

July 01, 2018

"Can't rate Krysta high enough - gold stars AND DIAMONDS!!"

- Happy VW Tiggy owner

Krysta Hanson came through and gave me Gold Star customer service. She listened to my needs and found the perfect car for me with amazing speed and efficiency. I can't say enough for her courteous and professional handling is my sale. Thank you, Krysta, solely because of you I will be back for my next car!

New 2019 Hyundai Veloster