Dick's Hillsboro Hyundai

Bill Supry

July 06, 2018

"best ever"

- car girl

Krysta Hanson is the best .she worked hard for us.THANK YOU TENNIS TOTTEN all so helped us..they helped us find a car newer then i would hope for.. THANK YOU.

July 01, 2018

"Can't rate Krysta high enough - gold stars AND DIAMONDS!!"

- Happy VW Tiggy owner

Krysta Hanson came through and gave me Gold Star customer service. She listened to my needs and found the perfect car for me with amazing speed and efficiency. I can't say enough for her courteous and professional handling is my sale. Thank you, Krysta, solely because of you I will be back for my next car!

June 19, 2018

"Don't deal with Dennis"

- Tristen

Bought a vehicle here on May 8th, and today is June 19th and I am yet to receive the permanent license plates. The person who originally sold me my vehicle, Krysta, was very helpful with getting me financed for my first vehicle from a dealership. I live in Washington state and bought the car basically over the phone without seeing it in person first. Agreed and gave verbal contract over the phone on May 8th and was told my car would be delivered the next day. The next morning, Krysta called me and told me that they were putting my car in for a new paint job so it would be a few more days. Finally on the 11th, 3 days after I signed the contract, the car was delivered to me. NO NEW PAINT and no explanation as to why they held my car for 3 days. Fast forward. Today is June 19th. I have been in contact with the dealership every two weeks as to where my license plates are. Per Dennis Totten, the lousy manager, they don't know where my plates are. I've had my Mom call for me because of my work schedule, and Dennis swears at her and threatens to hang up on her, saying that she is not a customer, but she is, cause she bought a vehicle from this dealership a week before I did. Dennis is very unprofessional. He tells us that we don't know what we are talking about and that we need to go to our local DMV and get a temporary registration which we can't get without the vehicle registration. He says that he has been in the business for 30 years so he knows what he is doing, and I don't. This is not how you treat customers. And Krysta, lying about having my car painted for me, this dealership can't be trusted to be honest. They will lie to you just to make a sale.

2.0