Dick's Mackenzie Ford

Eric Owens

December 14, 2017

"Poor customer service"

- DEvans

After making an email proposal on a new pick up and trade in value, we traveled over 300 miles round trip to be told a different trade in value using false reasons for the change in value.

David Miller

December 12, 2017

"Disappointed and deal breaker for sure"

- Rich Evans

We came to your dealership today hoping to purchase a super duty. I had previously received an internet price on the vehicle and a ballpark number on a trade. The vehicle we planned to purchase was on the lot and after a test drive it looked like we were close. After the normal " lets go into to office and see what we can do on a trade in value" we went to lunch and told the sales person to give us a call and let us know the number only to find out the trade offer was much lower than I was provided earlier. The reasoning was the truck was all scratched up, a cracked windshield, and I couldn't document when the plugs were changed and the tires were bald. Lets just start with it does have a few scratches maybe 3 or 4 tops. The front windshield did have a crack and we don't pack around our maintenance records as I do most of the maintenance myself, but the deal breaker was telling me the tires were nearly bald and they only have about 6000 miles on them. From the initial numbers given we were probably within a $1000 of making a deal. Needless to say we will not purchase a vehicle from this dealership and I would not recommend them to anyone I know. I expected to have to negotiate but to give me bogus reasoning for the trade in price is insulting.

The employees is name is not on the list and my goal isn't to get someone in trouble

November 07, 2017

"Great experience. No pressure to buy. "

- Jeff M

Worked with Salesrep Abdi Mohamed. He is great. No pressure to buy and found me the perfect Certfied Pre-owned truck. He worked with me and even personally detailed my truck before delivery.

Abdi Mohamed