Diffee Ford Lincoln - Service Center

4 Lifetime Service Reviews

1681 E I-40, El Reno, Oklahoma 73036

4 Reviews of Diffee Ford Lincoln - Service Center

October 03, 2018

"From the purchase to the services at Diffee"

- Kody

I purchased my 2017 F-250 Platinum from here in August 2017, this is the 4th family vehicle we have purchased at Diffee starting way back in 1997 when we bought a 1997 F-250 7.3, which we still own, at the mcarthur location. We never have issues and always receive the best service and best deal around and Connor has been our sales guy the last 3 purchases he is always exceptional! I regularly use their service department for my services and Phil has been great about communication and always ensuring I have a very nice loaner in the mean time while my work is done. I appreciate everything Diffee Ford and Lincoln does for me and my family. We will always be here to buy first before looking elsewhere as long as the deals stay great!

Phillip Douglas
Conner Diffee
July 20, 2017

"So many service visits"

- MporterJD

Every time I visit for an oil change or some other odd end, I am taken care of. On a first name basis with Phil and Brandon (is that good or bad haha!) and every time I have taken one of our two vehicles in for a service, everything is just taken care of. Its just nice to not have to feel guarded and on the defensive when they come with the "uh oh" list of things. Its why I drive all the way out to El Reno every time I need service. We have bought two Lincolns and two Fords from the dealership and all of them have been great. Thanks folks, customer for life.

Brandon Arnold
Phillip Douglas
Aug 16, 2017 -

Diffee Ford Lincoln responded

We truly appreciate your business! Thanks for making the drive out to service your vehicle with us!

May 02, 2016

"My Hero when I was being bullied in school"

- Debbiereed

I have not purchased a car from Diffee Motor company, but I did go to school with Laine. In sixth grade at Western Oaks he used to defend me when Ricky Jerko and Terry Harris would bully me. He is my hero and I always wanted to thank Laine. This shows the type of people he is- good, faithful and loving. If I buy a car it will be from The Diffee's

Laine Diffee
May 10, 2016 -

Diffee Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your feedback Debbie! Next time you are in the market for a vehicle we would love the opportunity to help.

September 12, 2013

"They refuse to service a vehicle that we bought through..."

- mistbird26

They refuse to service a vehicle that we bought through them with an extended warranty. Brandon told us knowing there are electrical issues to take it to a dealership 40 miles away. I found it odd we have had them service the vehicle a few months ago and had to take it back in because the ac panel they fixed wasn't replaced properly and now they won't touch it. They offside themselves on service after you buy the vehicle. DO NOT BELIEVE IT. I am not the one. Our last 4 vehicles were purchased through them. Our next one will be through someone else.

Brandon Arnold