Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln

3890 Reviews of Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln

March 18, 2019

"Phenomenal!"

- jdcrowley

From start to finish, everyone involved in the sale was fantastic—as friendly and professional as you could possibly imagine. The entire process felt somehow both relaxed and expedient: everything moved quickly but didn't feel rushed or pressured at all. The price was very reasonable and negotiations felt fair to both parties. After I got the car home, I noticed a very small cosmetic defect, and Ray got it taken care of quickly at the dealership's expense. That level of customer care puts this entire experience well beyond anything I ever expected when purchasing a vehicle. It's easy to feel anxious about buying a car—the negotiations, the paperwork, the fear of buyer's remorse, the myriad little details to worry about—but this has honestly been one of the most pleasurable experiences I've had buying anything. I found the vehicle listed online and live about an hour away from the dealership, but the travel time was more than worth it for the fantastic experience and phenomenal customer service I received. I cannot recommend them strongly enough.

Pete Chicarelli
Lauren Kirschner
March 17, 2019

"Best Dealer Experience ever"

- JohnD

I purchased a certified used F-150 from Ditschman Flemington Ford. Working with everyone involved by phone, text and in person was a great experience. Andrew Seipel came in on his day off to show me the truck I picked out online. The entire process was perfect, including the price of the truck, the financing and the delivery. Thanks to all involved.

Bryann Moninghoff
Alixandre Schulman
March 17, 2019

"Not Your Typical Car Salesmen"

- HappyShopper

Normally, one would expect a stressful, long day spent tying to negotiate prices and haggling with the salesmen. One would expect to deal with pushy salesmen just trying to make commissions for themselves- not worrying about the needs of the buyer. That was not our experience AT ALL with the gentlemen in the used car lot. We mostly were helped by Ray and Pete. Ray alieviated all stress and got an even better price for the SUV I wanted. We really felt he was doing everything he could to get us what we wanted. Pete went out of his way to make sure everything closed smoothly and quickly and really made us feel comfortable instead of pressured and anxious. They seemed to have been short-staffed, yet they kept a smooth operation. Aly was prompt when I initially inquired online about the 2013 Escape and Denis closed the deal with financing and was very helpful explaining the extended warranty options. We drove from PA to go to this dealership and we will certainly return for our next vehicle purchase! We will also be recommending them to all of our friends and family. Best experience anyone could ask for while buying a car. Thank you, Ray, Peter, Aly and Denis at the used car lot!

Pete Chicarelli
Alixandre Schulman

"Another Outstanding Experience"

- rferriere

I have been coming to the Flemington Car and Truck Country Dealerships for about 25 years and this latest experience was just as enjoyable as all the others. I am a first time Ford customer and I am looking forward to many exciting times in my F-150. Both Andrew and Denis were very professional and took great care of us, answered all of our questions and concerns and made sure we left with a great experience to look back on. Thanks for all your help!!!

March 16, 2019

"Did Everything For Us to Make it Work!"

- Keifer23

My parents bought from this amazing dealer before and instructed me to come here as well. I have never had a better experience!!!!! I will be buying all of my future vehicles from this amazing dealer! They deserve all the credit for getting me where I needed to be!

Christopher Tommins
March 15, 2019

"Everything was made very simple, quick and easy."

- New F150

My wife and I stopped at the dealer on a Saturday morning to look at a truck that I viewed on their web site. I met Dave and within a very short time, he pulled the truck up out front and we went off for a test ride. I liked the truck but needed some time to sell my current truck. After a few weeks, I was able to sell my truck. I called Dave and the truck we test drove was still available. I exchanged a few brief calls with Dave and met on a Thursday morning to pickup the truck. My shiny new truck was waiting outside. We spent about an hour at the dealer to complete some documents and drove off with the new truck. When I was looking for a new vehicle, I found the dealer web site to be very good. They have a large vehicle inventory of F150s. The photos of the actual vehicle are really helpful. Most dealer sites only list the Ford discounts from MSRP. I really liked that the Ditschman site also showed a dealer discount.

David Harry
Tony Kwak
March 15, 2019

"Purchased Certified Pre Owned"

- Wtappe

We purchased a certified pre owned F150. I initially worked with Pete and then Dennis and Chris. These people were very professional, answered all our questions, and most importantly were patient, informative, and not pushy. I feel like we received a great value for what we purchased. I would recommend this dealer to anyone lookin for a Ford.

Peter Puglia
Christopher Tommins

March 14, 2019

"The most straightforward and stress-free purchase"

- DaveJ

The team of Lauren, Tom, and Chris made this Explorer Sport lease as easy as possible. Not only did they secure the model I wanted, they also helped facilitate my lease return (that included more than its share of dings and dents that WearCare covered!). Additionally, through a combo of text, email, fax, and phone, we were able to coordinate all the finer details and documents. This is my third lease through this group and each one gets easier and more efficient. 5 Starts for all three! -Dave J

Tom Santangelo
Chris Messina
Lauren Kirschner

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Dave - No matter how often we have helped you out, it is always good to hear you like the way we do business. It is the best compliment we could ask for. Thank you so much for your continued loyalty.

"Great Experience "

- Jay Bask

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln made the car buying experience pleasurable. I felt that I was in competent and caring hands from the very beginning of the process and as well as after the purchase.

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Jay - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

March 14, 2019

"Incredible Buying Experience! Ford F150 Raptor"

- Adrian Z

From the minute I walked in, to the minute I drove away with my new vehicle was nothing short of a incredible experience. Amazing buying experience with honest and helpful staff. I cannot thank Peter Puglia, Jerry Sheehan, and Denis O'Brien enough. I would highly recommend the staff and dealership to anyone!

Peter Puglia
Jerry Sheehan

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Adrian - Thank you so very much for saying so! We are so glad you enjoy the way we do business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

1 - 10 of 3,890 results