Clinton Honda

Charlie Bippart, Salesperson, Clinton Honda

Charlie Bippart

Salesperson

October 22, 2017

"Very Knowledgeable Sales Person"

- Tony-NJ

I purchased a new Honda Ridgeline at Clinton Honda. I worked with Steve Williams to close the deal. Steve is a very knowledgeable sales person and is also courteous and respectful of his customers. Vehicles today can be very complex when you consider all the new safety features such as blind spot detection, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, etc. And the computer user interface and all the buttons and switches can be too much for some. So, when I investigate, I ask a lot of questions about a vehicle and usually sales people get stumped and I have to review information on the Internet. But Steve knows Honda's inside and out and answered all my questions. Overall Steve made the experience very pleasant and I enjoyed working with him and Clinton Honda. I also want to thank Bill Ripka and Judy Meier - two very professional individuals also at Clinton Honda. I was treated with respect at Clinton Honda and I drove away in my new Ridgeline with peace of mind. I have another Honda dealer much closer to my home, but I didn't like the I was treated there and I drove further away to find a better place to do business. if you know you want a Honda, I highly recommend visiting these folks. Thank Steve for a terrific experience.

stephen williams

October 22, 2017

"Rachel exceeds every expection and excels in her position!"

- Mperkins

Rachel exceeded in every aspect of the car buying process. From test drive to final purchase she showed that she truly cared about our needs. She was honest, professional, strict when need be, but easy to carry conversation with during test drives and waiting times. She was incredibly patient with our car buying situation, staying late to accomodate us, and was always extending a helping hand or explanation without hesitation. I have never had an overall car buying experience go as smooth and comfortable as it did. I highly recommend you speak with Rachel if you are in the market for a new Honda vehicle!

Rachel Lemos

October 21, 2017

"Great experience purchaing our vehicle at Clinton Honda!"

- Go-bert

Top notch service from Joe Vizzi, John Butto, and all the crew at Clinton Honda. My wife and I searched the internet for just the right vehicle our growing family needs. We are SO thankful that the vehicle we found was at Clinton Honda. Very professional, very friendly, and a very great experience overall. I highly recommend this dealership. It is by far the best one I have been to.

Joe Vizzi