Clinton Honda

Gil Yanishevsky

Michael Shamy, Sales Consultant, Clinton Honda

Michael Shamy

January 20, 2019

"Great dealer - always come back! "

- swagner818

This is my second time leasing from Clinton Honda an for good reason. Mike was a huge help and walked me through all of my options. All of the staff is extremely nice and informative.

Michael Shamy
John Butto

January 20, 2019

"New Honda"

- cpetro

This is our first time buying a Honda. We went through the Costco Auto Program and had a very good experience. Everyone at Honda was very polite, professional, and extremely helpful. Our salesperson, Christopher Stanzione made our buying experience very pleasant and stress free. He outlined all the discounts offered by both Costco and Honda and gave us the bottom line for our purchase. We are very happy to have joined the Honda family of car buyers!

CHRISTOPHER STANZIONE

January 19, 2019

"New lease"

- Nothanks

I left feeling that I got the best deal possible. Feliks product knowledge and courtesy helped me make a decision that I was very happy with.

Feliks Samiter