Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln - Service Center

98 Lifetime Service Reviews

215 Highway 202, Flemington, New Jersey 08822

98 Reviews of Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln - Service Center

January 20, 2019

"Dillion was very prompt, professional and helpful."

- DrivingHappy

Dillion was very prompt, professional and helpful. He explained the work completed and ensured the work was done to my satisfaction. Dillon did a Great job.

January 11, 2019

"latest service"

- land surveyor

I just had my 150 serviced. Todd Baty was great on scheduling and explaining everything. I am semi-retired so his estimating the costs is very much appreciated. I tell all my friends about you. I bought fords from Nassau Conover for years and thought no one could match their service. I WAS MISTAKEN !

Todd Baty
Jan 16, 2019 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for trusting us with the service of your vehicle. We know it’s not always a “fun” visit to the dealership, but we are so glad we are here for you!

January 07, 2019

"excellent service"

- cole1212

I brought my vehicle in twice for service and had excellent service both times. I recommend the dealership for service. I drive 30 miles to bring my car in for service.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for trusting us with the service of your vehicle. We know it’s not always a “fun” visit to the dealership, but we are so glad we are here for you, especially considering the distance you drive to get to us!

October 30, 2018

"EXCELLENT!!!"

- papi423

Carrie was our service adviser, kept us up to date with repairs, very professional, had our car finished when promised. Always feel that comfort when visiting this dealership

Nov 05, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer.

October 13, 2018

"Great service!"

- Gerry Brisson

My sincerest thanks to Cholo, my Service Rep at Flemington Ford, for his courtesy and responsiveness with attending to my brake service on my Ford Edge during my recent visit (Oct 3-4). Cholo informed me of additional work that would need to be done to ensure that all my brakes were in good and safe shape. Cholo not only arranged for a car rental due to the extended work needed, but also adjusted the bill so ensure that I was getting the best value for the service provided. This is exactly why I have continued to come back to Flemington Ford where I bought my Edge in 2009 for all its service needs. Thanks again to Cholo and all the service technicians at Flemington Ford for their great service and support!

Cholo Flores
Oct 16, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Gerry - Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that we were able to do everything for you!

September 29, 2018

"Fast, efficient, and friendly service"

- speert

Always a good experience when bringing my car in for its routine maintenance. There's even a complimentary car wash service. Free wifi in the waiting room so I could get some work done. The Customer Rewards program is also a nice touch and I was able to get my 20K mile service for free because of it. Can't beat that.

Oct 01, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

We are so glad you enjoyed the experience. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business .

September 07, 2018

"Fraud mechanics. "

- Kmp1234

Brought my car in for service and knew it had a bad wheel bearing and was making a noise from the rear. Was shocked to hear that they said my rear differential was bad. I politely told them to not fix it because I did not believe they were correct. So I pick up my car and get charged 180.00 because they claimed they looked at it. I take my car over to another mechanic, 5 minutes after looking at it he tells me the rear links that connect the differential to the frame have no bushing and are rubbing metal on metal making the noise. Hum.... do your telling me trained mechanics looked under my car and missed this. I could see how bad they were just looking under. My guess is they never looked. So I would of paid 2000.00 for a part that had issues. Be careful and do not trust the.. get a second opinion!

Dont know who mechanic was
Sep 14, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

At Ditschman/Flemington Ford-Lincoln, we take our customers concerns seriously. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me regarding your recent visit. I hope that I have been able to clear up matters, including refunding you the cost of the diagnosis of your vehicle. We will be using your experience in a future retraining session, and hope that we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence in our department – Jack Albert, Service Manager, Ditschman/Flemington Ford-Lincoln, 908-782-3673.

August 20, 2018

"Great experience"

- Miranda60

Great experience, Joseph valenti and Dennis was very pleasant and polite good people to work with they get you what you want you are well treated there and I look forward to recommend it on my friends and family

Joe Valenti
Denis O'Brien
Pete Chicarelli
Aug 21, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Miranda - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

August 06, 2018

"Misc wiring"

- Margaret

We were having trouble with all the dash board lights coming on and staying on. These lights included the traction light and the brake lights. Also, all kinds of messsges kept flashing about the traction and brakes. Called and service was was able to take us the next morning. Repairs were done in no time. Very happy with everyone in the Service Dept. I have done business with this company for over forty years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

David Harry
Cholo Flores
Pete Chicarelli
Aug 06, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Margaret - Thank you so much for your continued loyalty. We are so glad we were able to take care of your issue and always remember to touch base if you have any questions.

July 27, 2018

"Peter Puglia was terrific!!! Thank you "

- Zsa

Peter was very helpful, kind and eased the process of purchasing a new car. I went in to have service to my current MKX and left with a brand new MKX. magical and unexpected, grateful for the opportunity to have worked with Peter.

Peter Puglia
Tony Kwak
Lauren Kirschner
Jul 30, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Zsa - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!