Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln - Service Center

95 Reviews of Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln - Service Center

October 30, 2018

"EXCELLENT!!!"

- papi423

Carrie was our service adviser, kept us up to date with repairs, very professional, had our car finished when promised. Always feel that comfort when visiting this dealership

Nov 05, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer.

October 13, 2018

"Great service!"

- Gerry Brisson

My sincerest thanks to Cholo, my Service Rep at Flemington Ford, for his courtesy and responsiveness with attending to my brake service on my Ford Edge during my recent visit (Oct 3-4). Cholo informed me of additional work that would need to be done to ensure that all my brakes were in good and safe shape. Cholo not only arranged for a car rental due to the extended work needed, but also adjusted the bill so ensure that I was getting the best value for the service provided. This is exactly why I have continued to come back to Flemington Ford where I bought my Edge in 2009 for all its service needs. Thanks again to Cholo and all the service technicians at Flemington Ford for their great service and support!

Oct 16, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Gerry - Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that we were able to do everything for you!

September 29, 2018

"Fast, efficient, and friendly service"

- speert

Always a good experience when bringing my car in for its routine maintenance. There's even a complimentary car wash service. Free wifi in the waiting room so I could get some work done. The Customer Rewards program is also a nice touch and I was able to get my 20K mile service for free because of it. Can't beat that.

Dillon Monahan
Oct 01, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

We are so glad you enjoyed the experience. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business .

September 07, 2018

"Fraud mechanics. "

- Kmp1234

Brought my car in for service and knew it had a bad wheel bearing and was making a noise from the rear. Was shocked to hear that they said my rear differential was bad. I politely told them to not fix it because I did not believe they were correct. So I pick up my car and get charged 180.00 because they claimed they looked at it. I take my car over to another mechanic, 5 minutes after looking at it he tells me the rear links that connect the differential to the frame have no bushing and are rubbing metal on metal making the noise. Hum.... do your telling me trained mechanics looked under my car and missed this. I could see how bad they were just looking under. My guess is they never looked. So I would of paid 2000.00 for a part that had issues. Be careful and do not trust the.. get a second opinion!

Dont know who mechanic was
Sep 14, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

At Ditschman/Flemington Ford-Lincoln, we take our customers concerns seriously. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me regarding your recent visit. I hope that I have been able to clear up matters, including refunding you the cost of the diagnosis of your vehicle. We will be using your experience in a future retraining session, and hope that we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence in our department – Jack Albert, Service Manager, Ditschman/Flemington Ford-Lincoln, 908-782-3673.

August 20, 2018

"Great experience"

- Miranda60

Great experience, Joseph valenti and Dennis was very pleasant and polite good people to work with they get you what you want you are well treated there and I look forward to recommend it on my friends and family

Joe Valenti
Denis O'Brien
Pete Chicarelli
Aug 21, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Miranda - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

August 06, 2018

"Misc wiring"

- Margaret

We were having trouble with all the dash board lights coming on and staying on. These lights included the traction light and the brake lights. Also, all kinds of messsges kept flashing about the traction and brakes. Called and service was was able to take us the next morning. Repairs were done in no time. Very happy with everyone in the Service Dept. I have done business with this company for over forty years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

David Harry
Pete Chicarelli
Aug 06, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Margaret - Thank you so much for your continued loyalty. We are so glad we were able to take care of your issue and always remember to touch base if you have any questions.

July 27, 2018

"Peter Puglia was terrific!!! Thank you "

- Zsa

Peter was very helpful, kind and eased the process of purchasing a new car. I went in to have service to my current MKX and left with a brand new MKX. magical and unexpected, grateful for the opportunity to have worked with Peter.

Peter Puglia
Tony Kwak
Lauren Kirschner
Jul 30, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Zsa - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

July 02, 2018

"bill for tier rotor should have be free"

- denis

gave in discount coupon for 60 ml. service +$5.00 back not takin off bill. free wash was a joke look better be for was

Trett Sherherd
Jul 06, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Mr Branell – At Ditschman/Flemington Ford-Lincoln, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me regarding your recent visit. I will be addressing your concerns with the employees involved and we will be using your experience in future training. Please feel free to ask for me personally when you come in – Jack Albert, Service Manager, jalbert@flemington.com

June 18, 2018

"AWESOME SERVICE - Especially in a Pinch!"

- NJStorms

I strongly and highly recommend Ditschman/Flemington Ford for service! They really came through for me. I have a 2015 Ford Explorer Limited. I purchased the vehicle from Fullerton Ford in Somerville. My Airbag dashboard light came on which meant my airbag was not in service. I called Fullerton and explained the severity of getting this fixed ASAP. They refused to see me before a two week wait! So much for being a loyal Fullerton customer! I immediately called Ditschman/Flemington Ford. I knew right away I made a good choice when Jamie (who took my call) sensed my urgency and was able to get me in the next morning (on a Friday morning). The next pleasant surprise came when I got there, one of their service advisors, Cholo, personally came to the waiting room and met with me. He was very thorough and went over exactly they planned to do and then proceeded with making the fix. The entire staff was extremely pleasant and made my experience there very worth while! They even offered to wash my car! To make matters even better, I received a follow up text message first thing Monday morning from Cholo asking if everything is still OK! I will definitely be moving my service to them even though I live a few minutes from Fullerton! I will also strongly consider making my next purchase at Ditschman/Flemington Ford! Mr. Kalafer should be extremely proud! He has terrific people working for him!

Other Employees : Jamie Bassett
Jun 19, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. We look forward to seeing you next time you need help with servicing your vehicle. Safe Travels!

Jun 25, 2018 -

Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Ditschman/Flemington Ford Lincoln. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 07, 2018

"Best Experience with Cholo Flores "

- Honda_Lover2016

We are a very tight knit family that only go by recomendation. I was recommended to Cholo Flores by my cousin and he outperformed every other dealerships I’ve been too. He is very professional and meticulous with what your vehicle and clients needs. It’s always great when a Service advisor is a trained mechanic because they are able to give your vehicle the service it needs. Card should be proud to have him in there company. Thanks Again Mr.Flores.

Jun 12, 2018 -