Dodd RV of the Peninsula

Jennifer  Favazzo, Business Development Specialist, Dodd RV of the Peninsula

Jennifer Favazzo

Business Development Specialist

February 19, 2018

"Experience and customer care "

- V Farrar

This was my first time purchase of a travel trailer. Scott was very patient and helpful answering all of my questions. He let me and my friend take all the time I needed to make my choice. I so appreciate everyone’s time and attention. The whole experience was wonderful. The closing was well orchestrated and it made me feel like I was the most important customer of the day. Wonderful job and thank you for an extraordinary experience. I would recommend Dodd RV peninsula to any one. Thank you all.

Rob Eller

February 19, 2018

"DODD IS LIKE FAMILY!"

- Brian & Mary Dykas

This is our third travel trailer from Dodd. A+ customer service from beginning to end. The entire team is profession, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are like family and we are customers for life.

Melissa Grace
Ricky Miner
Mary Rauch
Rob Eller
Other Employees : George (did our walk-thru)

February 03, 2018

"Treated Great"

- Roger

No sales pressure, treated me and my wife with respect, sale person new his product and answered are questions. Jim took his time and did a great job of explaining by new camper to me and my wife

Other Employees : Jim