Don Allen Mazda

5223 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15224 Directions

1 Review of Don Allen Mazda

August 01, 2007

"I had a 2003 Mazda MPV in 3 times for service. The van..."

- mkxlh883

I had a 2003 Mazda MPV in 3 times for service. The van isn't bad, 2 visits were warranty work and one was body shop. Each time I picked up the car, on THEIR schedule!, it either had parts missing or wasn't put back together. First time: Side door weatherstripping wasn't put back in and the door was closed, but the door open light was on and the window wouldn't go down. Also, they denied warranty work on the rear A/C control module because it had been "abused" by liquid spilled on it. Guess where two of the rear cupholders are? Yes, right on top of the module. I took the rear console apart and reconnected the wiring harness. Problem FIXED! Second time: I asked to purchase a new cabin air filter and told them that I would install it since they wanted to charge 1/2 hour + part. It only takes 5 minutes to change, and most of that time is unwrapping the filter and emptying the glovebox. They charged me to install it, and I had to go through two managers to get the charge removed. Third Time: Had body shop work done. Let's just say that they didn't do everything that they said, and didn't even replace all of the bulbs that belong in the front end of the car.

1 result