Don Smith Ford

2530 E Andrew Johnson Hwy, Greeneville, Tennessee 37745 Directions

2 Reviews of Don Smith Ford

September 10, 2004

"I have owned Ford vehicles my whole life. My experience..."

- FLMOWNER

I have owned Ford vehicles my whole life. My experience with buying Fords as been acceptional and I must point a particular dealership that stands out from them all. Don Smith Ford.

I have started using the internet now to do all my research on the Ford vehicles. I have always dealt with Don Smith Ford so I decided to search the web for them and came across a website that was easy to use. It was informational, quick, and well structured which made it easy to use. After I inputed all the information I was needing , I immediately received a email stating that someone would get intouch with me via my email or phone number. It was about 1 hour from then, I did infact receive a email from Kenneth Brown (Internet Manager) and Don Smith Ford. He had stated that he had several vehicles that fit the discription of what I was looking for. He did all the research for me as far as (rebates, discounts) etc. By the end of the day he had a final price for me , that was most impressive. That following morning I showed up to the dealership and met Mr. Brown. He had the majority of the paper already filled out which cut down my waiting time. We had agreed to the price the night before and my transaction was smooth sailing.

Because of his product knowledge, and ability to give me the information I need in a timely matter I have to say that was the best service I have receieved ever , when buying a vehicle.

Thank you Don Smith Ford and Kenneth Brown

Mr. McKensey

Kenneth Brown
February 13, 2004

"Customer Service/Friendliness is great during a sale..."

- sarahbrye

Customer Service/Friendliness is great during a sale 10/31/03. However, willingness to correct problems and customer service for a new F350 less than 4 months old that I will not let my children ride in (for safety reasons) is disappointing and frustrating. They will be happy to tell you to contact the Ford Company and the number is in the back of your car/truck manual. Please!!!! Buy your next vehicle somewhere else. Sarah Powers. Greeneville, Tennessee.