Don Weir's Reno Dodge Ram Fiat

4.4

September 19, 2018

"Great Service"

- Daniel

Ben is excellent. The service center is ALWAYS busy, but Ben does a great job and keeps me informed. He has been taking care of me for 6 years. keep it up!

Ben Owings

September 08, 2018

"*****Friendly Sales Team*****"

- Love My Ram Truck

Larry and Tom Were Great We knew we had Challenged Credit and they worked hard to get us approved and we took home our new mini van we will recommend all our Friends and Family in the future thank you again we love our van.

August 31, 2018

""Love my Ram Truck""

- Love My Ram Truck

Larry and Bill were so Great they got me in and out in the Ram I wanted in less than 2 hrs the were very helpful for my needs and wants. Thanks Again Reno Dodge :)

Bill Zupo