Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet-Buick-GMC - Service Center

1 Review of Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet-Buick-GMC - Service Center

January 19, 2018

"Disappointed "

- Allenh

Very disappointed that they are no longer open on saturdays to get service done . Has lost my service business I work in medical field and live in Crockett co and can’t get car there during the week to get oil changed and now are not open on Saturday. You need to take a look at your policy since 2 weeks ago you were booked Saturday for service and now not open at all. If you going to close on Saturday need to consider staying open till 7 or 8

Samantha on the phone

Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet-Buick-GMC responded

I am sorry that our decision has caused us to lose your service business. There have been some changes beyond our control that only left us with this option. I hope we offered some sort of concession to accommodate your schedule.

Allenh responded

no i was offered monday of next week which myself and wife work monday -friday 8-5 in jackson so saturday was the only time i have. i wanted to bring it in this afternoon around 230 since i was getting off early today but was told that your dept was full.

Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet-Buick-GMC responded

I understand scheduling conflicts, and the next time you have the chance to come in for a standard oil change, come see me. We would love to keep your business, but if not, I understand. Thank you, Ray Condray, General Sales Manager.

1 result