Dotson Brothers Chrysler Dodge

1010 Carson Dr, Paris, Kentucky 40361 Directions

1 Review of Dotson Brothers Chrysler Dodge

January 16, 2013

"We bought a new Chrysler Town and Country at what we..."

- gbennett12847

We bought a new Chrysler Town and Country at what we thought was a reasonable price. Our purchase agreement was that the dealership would install running boards for the van at the dealer's cost for the running boards and for no charge for installation. I became frustrated with the dealership because of several mistakes they had made with paperwork which resulted in me having to make three trips to our CU to correct. When I went to have the running boards installed, they were the wrong color. They re-ordered the running boards and I asked our salesman if the dealership would consider reducing the price of the running boards because of all the inconvenience they had caused. When I called to schedule an appointment to have them installed, our salesman, Mr. Young, informed me that they would "discount" the price for the parts and the service department would discount the service charge. I reminded him that our original agreement was that the parts would be at the dealer's cost and that their would be no installment charge. He said that his offer was the best they could do and refused to honor our original agreement.

Jim Young