Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

David Barth

November 18, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Dutchman

We pulled in to look at a new Grand Cherokee Overland I had seen on their website. David Barth appeared immediately and fifteen minutes later we had traded cars. In about an hour it was detailed and ready to go. David was very attentive and through. No high pressure and having to deal with two or three people. Just like dealing with the old time small town dealerships. He did a very good job explaining all the new features to Rose (I seldom drive it). We'll be back.

David Barth
Joe Norman

November 02, 2018

"Great Buying Experience!"

- jpdrago222

Great experience! Jack was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire buying process. I traded in my car and he worked with me to get the deal that was fair and made sense. I was happy with my purchase and I highly recommend Jack and Douglas Jeep if you are in the market for a new vehicle. They even stayed late after closing time to make sure all went well with my deal. I'll be sending my referrals over to Jack for sure.

Jack Kessler

October 30, 2018

"Fantastic experience, fair and great to work with! "

- MJCK

My daughter and I worked with David Martini while purchasing a 2017 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. Dave was exceptionally helpful, answered all of our questions and provided fantastic customer service. It was a pleasure working with Dave and I would definitely recommend Douglas Jeep and David Martini.

David Martini