Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Salesperson

July 17, 2018

"Happy Customer"

- lin63

This dealership was one of several I visited earlier in the month and I decided then and there that when I was ready to buy it would be from Douglas. I liked the selection of used trucks they had and my experience with Jack Kessler in sales on that day was good. Jack has a great personality and I didn't feel any pressure to buy. I kept an eye on a couple of used trucks they had and low and behold they reduced the price of my top pick. I got a great deal on a low mileage truck; Jack was a lot of fun to work with; Jeff in finance never pressured me to add costs to my final bill, and all in all it was a good experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

Other Employees : Jeff in finance

June 13, 2018

"Best in Sales and Service"

- Blake 923

I recently sent my neighbors in to see Pete Mcivers To by there next car and they bought a New Jeep Cherokee. And I was in to have my Jeep Grand Cherokee SUMMIT in for service and it is so nice that Travis Cowart, Don Glen and Bob Hines Always remember my name it feels like home or family when your are at Douglas JEEP. The customer service at this dealership is spot on. I will always by my vehicles from them. Well worth the drive from where ever you live.

Pete McIvers
Travis Cowart
Don Glen
Bob Hines
John Cushman

May 12, 2018

"Salesman"

- Lizzie2

Jack was wonderful, efficient and answered all of our questions. He was very polite and we would definitely want to deal with him again. The financial person was also excellent. GOOD EXPERIENCE ALL THE WAY AROUND. JUDY AND PAUL JOHNSON

Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram, Venice, FL, 34293