Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Don Glen, Service Manager, Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Don Glen

Service Manager

December 24, 2018

"This is how it's done!"

- evab44

From the first contact with a salesperson (Pete McIvers) to getting my truck accessorized, this dealership respects the customer. I have bought many vehicles from Pete at Douglas and am always satisfied that I am being treated fairly and with respect. Pete knows what a I want - both in a vehicle and in a fair deal - and he works hard to see I get it. Everyone at Douglas works as a team to get it done - the old fashioned way! In addition to Pete, I want to give a shout out to John Grupe who always does outstanding detail work for me! I'll be back!!

Pete McIvers
Other Employees : John Grupe

December 21, 2018

"Worst Car Buying Experience EVER! "

- Verybadexperience

Many issues with resolving a title issue with a car that we purchased from this dealership. In attempting to get license plates in Illinois we were told we needed a to obtain the signature of the previous owner of the vehicle attesting that he was the owner during the last hurricane and the vehicle had not been in a flood. The dealership refused to contact the previous owners and refused to give us the information in order for us to contact previous owners to obtain signature on the form. We were told by the Title Clerk at the dealership it was against the law for them to provide the contact information to us. On two occasions the dealership signed the Illinois DMV form claiming they owned the car at the time of the hurricane. They didn’t!!! Illinois DMV was going to issue a FLOOD title without proper signatures. Low and behold the dealership had provided us, apparently inadvertently with former owners name and address. I contacted owner and resolved the issue in November, 6 months after purchase and with ZERO help from this dealership. I left message after message to try to resolved with no return calls or offers of assistance. I even left messages for the owner/manager that went unanswered. They are a bunch of errogant jerks. Oh, another thing. They said they thoroughly checked the car out. We had someone take a look at it and found out the 7 year old tires were dry rotted with 2 of them having nails in them and leaking air. That’s the kind of “service” you can expect from this dealership. There are reputable dealerships in the area, unfortunately this is not one of them.

Scott Essex, Salesman and Debbie, Title Clerk

December 20, 2018

"Great truck buying experience."

- Maddog

Truly a fun buying experience. Dave Barth was great. He is very knowledgeable and knows the features and benefits of a Ram truck for sure. He listened to our needs and knew exactly where we wanted to go. No rushing or pushing spent the time and did a great job. Kudos Dave. The whole Douglas team did a great job for us. Hope we can send you some business in the future. Bob & Linda Milliken

David Barth