Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Service Manager

September 14, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Wphillips

We are in Cape Coral but called Douglas Chrysler about a Dodge Charger that we had been searching for. We ended calling about the car and spoke to Dave Martini who advised us to come on up even though it was already late in the day. The Charger was the exact car we were looking for at a great price. We had to come back the next day with our trade. Dave was very courteous, professional, patient and honest. He was never pushy and made us feel more like family than just another customer. This was a completely different experience than our last few experiences at dealerships. I would highly recommend this dealer and Dave Martini. He has taken the time to follow up with us and has answered any questions we have had. Truly a good experience. Glad we made the trip to purchase from him. George and Wendy Phillips

Dave Martini

September 13, 2018

"Highly Recommend this Dealership!!!"

- jeffallen1217

I'm in Orlando but I made the trip to Venice to buy my 2017 300c. They had the exact car that I was looking for, plus their advertised price was thousands less than what the Chrysler dealers in Orlando were advertising. I negotiated over the phone with Paul Racean, the sales manager, on purchase price and also the value of my trade. We made the deal over the phone and I made an appointment to be there the next day. When I arrived, I was greeted by Joe Norman, my sales person, and Paul Racean, who are both very pleasant people. My trade was appraised and everything that was agreed to over the phone, remained the same. The paper work was completed and I was on my way. I've been buying Chrysler products for years and have been extremely pleased with them. I am also very satisfied with the way that Douglas Chrysler conducts business and I will be back.

Joe Norman

September 08, 2018

"Loving our Jeep!"

- Jim

We have always wanted a Jeep, and needless to say we are not disappointed! Pete hands down, was the best sales rep we have ever dealt with.. we love our Compass! We have had it a few weeks now, and have never been happier with a new vehicle! Definitely visiting Pete on our next purchase... ole Dad here is wanting a Wrangler in a few years! Thank you Douglas Jeep for a top notch experience!

Pete McIvers