Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Don Glen, Service Manager, Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Don Glen

Service Manager

December 31, 2017

"These guys make dreams come true!"

- James J Zack

I didn't sleep well last night! Every time I fell asleep I started dreaming I had brought a new SUV. Then I'd wake and go look in my driveway: WHOA! THERE IT WAS! A BEAUTIFUL JEEP CHEROKEE! I had fallen in love with this vehicle when I visited the dealership on Thursday, December 28, 2017; however when i inquired I found the vehicle was not affordable. However the gang here worked with me and by Saturday night I owned this vehicle! I can't thank you guys enough! Art Hoffman's patience, kindness and competence are unmatched. Paul's (used sales manger) knowledge and willingness to go the extra yard to get the done made the numbers work, and David' (the finance guy) ability to expeditiously handle the closing paperwork on a Saturday at closing time was incredible. I have been looking for a SUV for 7 months and I can say that these guys honesty and professionalism is unmatched. I recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle give these guys a call. They made my dreams come true. I'm sure they can do the same for you!

David Fishburne
Art Hoffmann
Paul Racean

December 30, 2017

"Excellent "

- Nitecap

I went to a,couple other dealerships and got that usual headache dealing with car lots,, stopped in Douglas Jeep and they beat everyone's price within 15 minutes of walking in the door, everyone was great, not pushy and knew their product very well, Most definitely the place to go

David Barth
Other Employees : David the finance guy

December 28, 2017

"Great car buying experience "

- AmandaK

Got a 2017 Dodge Challenger and was helped by Tom Doyle. Funny, upbeat and lots of fun to work with. By far a great car buying experience. Highly recommend this dealership over a bigger one. Plus the lifetime powertrain warranty is amazing!

Tom Doyle